GTPFIA GT1/GT2 World Cup S2 Congrats to our champions Shrugging_AtlasGT1/TissimoGT2!!

• Thread starter Jav
  • 2,179 comments
OwensRacing
I am trying a new approach for myself. Go into A spec. Start into a race quit before actually starting the race. Then repeat five times total. This loads 30 new used cars into the UCD. I've gotten about 120 cycled and no Nissan. Have gotten a few goodies in the mix though. Not a lost cause.

I did that on and off for a month b4 I got the RX 7 lm. Which ended up not being worth it lol. Good luck Owens :)

OwensRacing
Genius. Thanks.

Now that I think if it, the race way is faster... It was before the 1.07 patch or something the license was the best way, now that you don't have to quit the race completely races are much faster.

tissimo
Now that I think if it, the race way is faster... It was before the 1.07 patch or something the license was the best way, now that you don't have to quit the race completely races are much faster.

Seems the license loads faster and no quitting. Just arrow over. Once B-5 loads, I check the UCD.

Ok guys, with the DLC now being pretty much official and the possibility of new race cars(FIA GT has been mentioned by Kaz in the pat) and a date pretty much anounced for Spec2 what do you guys think of season 3 being a 4 race season?

Seems the license loads faster and no quitting. Just arrow over. Once B-5 loads, I check the UCD.

If you just start race then quit and restart theres no loading though now. So you can start/quit 5 times in the times it takes to load 1 license test. So you were originally right.

Jav
Ok guys, with the DLC now being pretty much official and the possibility of new race cars(FIA GT has been mentioned by Kaz in the pat) and a date pretty much anounced for Spec2 what do you guys think of season 3 being a 4 race season?

4 race season, as in now till new DLC? or after the DLC hits?

Jav

I'm not going to be able to race this season.
I may top by every now and then, but I've got so much school work now.

4 Race season? May I suggest Suzuka, Nurburgring 24hour, Nurburgring GPF and Nurburgring GPD as the venues? :P
:lol:

Don't have more Nurburgring? :crazy: LOL

Changing Weather, like rain or other stuff ?? for example?? :scared:

I'm asking because I think that Suzuki is not good in the middle of tree races in Nurburgring!!!

LOL

Last edited:
4 race season, as in now till new DLC? or after the DLC hits?

We would be finishing the season right as the DLC and Spec2.0 is about to hit.

Edit: Supra we will start the new season next week.

I'm confident the dlc will turn some standards to premiums. I also believe we should get GT4 tracks. Midfield Apricot NY Hong Kong Seattle SSR7 I PRAY- then hopefully FIA GT cars like mentioned? Maybe even new SuperGTs? (HSV?)

Jav

Sounds good.... Looking forward to some races

As for tracks. I say Suzuka, Leguna, Grand Valley and Tokyo.

Sounds good.... Looking forward to some races

As for tracks. I say Suzuka, Leguna, Grand Valley and Tokyo.

Sounds good, I want to see how the rest of the guys feel about this.

Jav

You mean this Sunday also don't forget about the new thread okay oh and just to let u know I will be driving the vette in the GT2 class okay?

Even though i only participated in one race due to my work schedule. I would still like to join you guys. If only the race started a half hour later then i would be able to make it.

Add me to reserves list for now.

I like tissmo's track selection...

But I have an idea jav, how about doing 2 30 min races a night like this past preseason with like a quick 10 min qualifying between the 2 races.... do 1 real track and 1 original track each night

Got a room open:

Got bored. If someone opens a room send me a message on PSN.

Last edited:
OwensRacing
Got a room open:

Got bored. If someone opens a room send me a message on PSN.

Back up:

1472-6118-3830-2744-4084

Left may be closed. Was a few there.

Last edited:
New season in just a week? Yes! Great that I need not wait long to get back to racing!

Back