GTPFIA GT1/GT2 World Cup S2 Congrats to our champions Shrugging_AtlasGT1/TissimoGT2!!

• Thread starter Jav
  • 2,179 comments
Did some testing with a few cars.

C6 Z06 @ 670 HP. 1:50.2 GP/F

C5-R @ 670 HP. 1:50.1 GP/F

R390 Race @ 600 HP. 1:49.9 GP/F

The C5-R is a better car then the C6 with it's better aero so I feel.

The R390 is fast at 600 HP. I lost .3 tenths in last chicane and ran that 49.9. I truly think it has a 49. Low in it. It is hard to drive though. Not my particular favorite. Would use it though.

The Viper, Ford GT, and CLK all run 49 range with current settings. So it's on par.

This is one track testing though. GP/F.

I like tissmo's track selection...

But I have an idea jav, how about doing 2 30 min races a night like this past preseason with like a quick 10 min qualifying between the 2 races.... do 1 real track and 1 original track each night
That sounds like a good alternative to a short season... We could do that till Spec2.0 gets here.

Did some testing with a few cars.

C6 Z06 @ 670 HP. 1:50.2 GP/F

C5-R @ 670 HP. 1:50.1 GP/F

R390 Race @ 600 HP. 1:49.9 GP/F

The C5-R is a better car then the C6 with it's better aero so I feel.

The R390 is fast at 600 HP. I lost .3 tenths in last chicane and ran that 49.9. I truly think it has a 49. Low in it. It is hard to drive though. Not my particular favorite. Would use it though.

The Viper, Ford GT, and CLK all run 49 range with current settings. So it's on par.

This is one track testing though. GP/F.
Yup, that's what I thought!

Lucky we could have the Camaro LM in GT2... I'll look into that!

I a up for a race, I know owens is down an a couple dudes on my buddy list have already inquired about tomorrow.... If Jav is too busy or whatever, I'm down to run a WTCC type race weekend (quali-race-race with reverse grid) or anything else people wish to compete in. I'll even put up some prizes (like a lvl 23,22,21) ticket for the top three oveall... Let me know dudes!

I did a 50flat with 600hp 1100kg, not sure what weight you're running it at though. But that was without a tune, and I couldn't really keep a clean lap. So high 48's could be possible. The R390 is just plain fast. Even if it's 1150kg, it won't make much difference.

I did a 50flat with 600hp 1100kg, not sure what weight you're running it at though. But that was without a tune, and I couldn't really keep a clean lap. So high 48's could be possible. The R390 is just plain fast. Even if it's 1150kg, it won't make much difference.

I was thinking that we could drop it down with the ford gt at 571 or 580 definately not 600 on second thought.... although since i requested it originally, and I'm slow it surely wont matter much eh?

I donno, i like the handling of the car. I could wring out a second more from it with some tuning. Even with 1150kg I say it's capable of hanging with anything in GT1.

Another car to challenge the CLK and Viper's GT1 supremacy, eh? :mischievous:

The more the merrier, I say! :cheers:

Probably just some practice races.

I've yet to drive, the R390, but i'm giving serious consideration. Someone please times a million, dupe me a level 23 ticket. :)

Such a handsome looking thing, that Nissan.

Peter.
Probably just some practice races.

I've yet to drive, the R390, but i'm giving serious consideration. Someone please times a million, dupe me a level 23 ticket. :)

Such a handsome looking thing, that Nissan.

I'm up for practices

I got a room open. If you guys wanna come do some racing.

1472-6399-8966-5887-6399

Theres only one tune for it on the gt5 threads, just haven't tried it. I think it needs consideration, its very fast through turns.

First I need toy apologize for being a bit away from this thread guys, the new thread should be up tomorrow. Now what would you guys prefer? Start right away with S3, or do a preseason this Sunday and kick it off next week?

Jav
First I need toy apologize for being a bit away from this thread guys, the new thread should be up tomorrow. Now what would you guys prefer? Start right away with S3, or do a preseason this Sunday and kick it off next week?

Preseason

Jav

With spec 2.0 coming in a couple weeks. Might be smart to do a few preseason races.

However I am ready to start this Sunday. If the update drastically changes things. We can just revamp and swing in the points from races completed. Call it Season 3.1 at that point. Hahaha

As always, I will go with the majority.

Yeah, I think the best thing to do is go with some pre-season sprint races till Spec 2 gets here...
Jeff you'll be getting a PM from me shortly!

Jav
Yeah, I think the best thing to do is go with some pre-season sprint races till Spec 2 gets here...
Jeff you'll be getting a PM from me shortly!

That's the way to go Jav

For now it will remain open sinse we will be doing pre-season stuff till Spec 2.0 gets her in 3 weeks.
For S3 the champions will get priority on car selection, S2 regulars will follow, then S1 participants followed by new comers and Fill in the grid drivers.

Back