GTPFIA GT1/GT2 World Cup S2 Congrats to our champions Shrugging_AtlasGT1/TissimoGT2!!

• Thread starter Jav
  • 2,179 comments
MitchZ06
Nobodies driving anything since there's no racing! :dopey:

So far this has all been talk about next season...

Well then let's get down to racing then instead I guess were waiting for Jav to create the season 3 thread then we should Be able to go hopefully

Well then let's get down to racing. I guess we're waiting for Jav to create the season 3 thread then we should be able to go hopefully.

C'mon man it's not that hard....

And to be honest, I'm happy to wait for Season 3.

Well then let's get down to racing then instead I guess were waiting for Jav to create the season 3 thread then we should Be able to go hopefully

Is very easy for him,
just have to sit in the car and drive, lol

C'mon man it's not that hard....

And to be honest, I'm happy to wait for Season 3.

Me too, it's very hard for me!!! i going to bed at 3:00 am and i going to work at 9:00 am :crazy:

I hate understeer, so I hate the panoz... Lol its a second slow at Suzuka, and tire wear is bad. Tired everything I can think of to get rid if the understeer but failed.

Ran a 1:53.078 in the panoz, 1:52.000 in the CLK, and a 1:52.001 in the viper.

Last edited:
freshseth83
Races still going to be Sundays? I'd love to join but g/f don't go for the Sunday GT5 thing. W/E.

That stinks.

Yea racing schedule the past two seasons were Sunday 7:30pm EST Connect and 8pm EST Race Start.

I hate understeer, so I hate the panoz... Lol its a second slow at Suzuka, and tire wear is bad. Tired everything I can think of to get rid if the understeer but failed.

Ran a 1:53.078 in the panoz, 1:52.000 in the CLK, and a 1:52.001 in the viper.

i really like that Viper also nice drive:tup:

If you guys are interested, there will be a Formula 1 race being held online in GT5 prior to the Japanese Grand Prix next weekend. I'd really, really appreciate it if you all would enter, in-game prizes will be awarded. It'll be a very fun experience for you all, you can count on it!

Link.

:cheers:

JAV, Can I run the r390 at 1150kg and 600hp? Owens and I tested it and I would be willing to test for you. just name the time and/or place.... also, If you are busy this week, I can whip something up for the forum real quick so we can get a race together this weekend, then hand you the keys to the castle (or thread as the case may be)... anyhoo... let me know!
Looking forward to Season 3!!

I'm going to have to look for the R390 race car... I have the road version but not the race car. Anyone know what level it is?

tissimo
I'm going to have to look for the R390 race car... I have the road version but not the race car. Anyone know what level it is?

Been after it since posi tested it.

Posi I'll need to test the car out and set a Spec for it, but somehow I feel like 600/1150 will be very close to the final spec. Will let you know how it goes!
Hopefully Spec2 and the DLC will bring the FIA GT and DTM cars and fix the crappy engine sounds!

Jav
Posi I'll need to test the car out and set a Spec for it, but somehow I feel like 600/1150 will be very close to the final spec. Will let you know how it goes!
Hopefully Spec2 and the DLC will bring the FIA GT and DTM cars and fix the crappy engine sounds!

Maybe ;) and are you guys talking about the R390 GT1 Road Car, or Race Car?

tissimo
Though I'm pretty sure the nsx road car is as fast as the race car.

You got a level 23 ticket?

I got one if not. Send me a FR on PSN and I will send it over. All I ask you dupe it and send it back

You got a level 23 ticket?

I got one if not. Send me a FR on PSN and I will send it over. All I ask you dupe it and send it back

I have it and cycled it about 10 times till finally the Nissan popped out. I have yet to drive it though. Probably wont drive till next week though.

tissimo
I have it and cycled it about 10 times till finally the Nissan popped out. I have yet to drive it though. Probably wont drive till next week though.

I am trying a new approach for myself. Go into A spec. Start into a race quit before actually starting the race. Then repeat five times total. This loads 30 new used cars into the UCD. I've gotten about 120 cycled and no Nissan. Have gotten a few goodies in the mix though. Not a lost cause.

I am trying a new approach for myself. Go into A spec. Start into a race quit before actually starting the race. Then repeat five times total. This loads 30 new used cars into the UCD. I've gotten about 120 cycled and no Nissan. Have gotten a few goodies in the mix though. Not a lost cause.

Its faster to do Licenses then just chose next license. Do that 5 times, takes 1/2 the time at least.

I used to do that for LMP cars.. then the lvl 23 ticket came out.. after I had all but 2, LOL. But like you, bought many many race cars. I think I have pretty much them all.

tissimo
Its faster to do Licenses then just chose next license. Do that 5 times, takes 1/2 the time at least.

I used to do that for LMP cars.. then the lvl 23 ticket came out.. after I had all but 2, LOL.

Genius. Thanks.

Back