GTPFIA GT1/GT2 World Cup S2 Congrats to our champions Shrugging_AtlasGT1/TissimoGT2!!

• Thread starter Jav
  • 2,179 comments
The Camaro LM and the GT-R LM are good GT2 candidates, I'll get them down to spec!

What about this two cars?

Amuse S2000 GT1Turbo

Mazda RX-8 Concept LM Race Car
S2k is a no go, only race cars.

Jav
The Camaro LM and the GT-R LM are good GT2 candidates, I'll get them down to spec!
The problem with this is we will have 2 Chevys and 2 Nissans wich I'd like to avoid and only have 1 model per brand, per class...

both of these are good cars i really like the RX-8
The RX8 was tried for S2 but it just is too slow, better suited for a touring car series.

Edit: How many in here have rFactor? Getting up a pettit LeMans 1hr spot race with the Enduracers Mod for this Sunday!

I'd take the Camaro RM, but not the LM.
Love the Camaro RM.
Would be sweet if we could get it up to speed for GT2.

Jav
S2k is a no go, only race cars.

The problem with this is we will have 2 Chevys and 2 Nissans wich I'd like to avoid and only have 1 model per brand, per class...

The RX8 was tried for S2 but it just is too slow, better suited for a touring car series.

Edit: How many in here have rFactor? Getting up a pettit LeMans 1hr spot race with the Enduracers Mod for this Sunday!

Drop the vette for gt2

Looking at the Ford Falcon. Aero is right let's see what kind of HP/PP it makes.

Cowboys965
It's 1500kg I thought though

1350. Looks to be a good GT2 car.

I actually like to run that RX8 in GT2 to be honest. Really like that lil bugger.

However we shall see when I pick a car as to what class. prob be GT1 again though.

Jav
Don't know about that one... Vettes are an Icon on sportscar racing, it would be sacrilegious to drop it from the series.

The C5R with 650-670 HP prob got what it takes for GT1.

Room Open:

1472-6399-8537-0916-6373

How about this twist on points. Bottom half of GT1 got to GT2. Top half of GT2 got to GT1. ;) mix it up?

Last edited:
Maybe wait till sign ups first to see about the classes...idm dropping to gt 2 but I would like to stay where I am for the few races I run...and now with football season when the giants play late like this.coming Sunday I doubt I'd make it anyway

Maybe wait till sign ups first to see about the classes...idm dropping to gt 2 but I would like to stay where I am for the few races I run...and now with football season when the giants play late like this.coming Sunday I doubt I'd make it anyway

im missing a race right now because the COWBOYS are playing i would not even think of DVRing the COWBOYS game must see the game live eating good food and drinking the good 🤬

Jav
Don't know about that one... Vettes are an Icon on sportscar racing, it would be sacrilegious to drop it from the series.

I keep the vette for gt1, but gt2 make the Chevy a Camaro.

luckylefty2gunz
im missing a race right now because the COWBOYS are playing i would not even think of DVRing the COWBOYS game must see the game live eating good food and drinking the good 🤬

I will probably try to watch the COWBOYS game as well :D

luckylefty2gunz

Watching it live and drinking is the only way :)

Well then, if I can, i'd like to keep my CLK. Plus, don't split teams if they do well. That's silly in my opinion, as has been said, you can't really grow attached to your teammate if you know you're going to have to split at season's end. I'd like a teammate though, first thing :lol:

Is there a car limit in this series? Didn't see anything in the OP.

WTF Toyotasupra? There ain't no Aston Martin racing car in this game....

Anyway, speaking of Supras why not the Castrol TOM'S Supra '97 for GT2? And I'm in for the other suggestions for GT2 like dropping the Vette RM and putting in the Camaro RM.

EDIT: Also Jav I'm pretty keen to step up to GT1 with the F1 Stealth, been testing it a bit lately and 670hp/1150kg seems to work out pretty well.

Last edited:
MitchZ06

Anyway, speaking of Supras why not the Castrol TOM'S Supra '97 for GT2? And I'm in for the other suggestions for GT2 like dropping the Vette RM and putting in the Camaro RM.

EDIT: Also Jav I'm pretty keen to step up to GT1 with the F1 Stealth, been testing it a bit lately and 670hp/1150kg seems to work out pretty well.

There is an F1GTR already in GT1....

MitchZ06

Hhah just kidding there's no way we will be getting rid the Vette in the GT2 class that car suits my driving style.

Nobodies driving anything since there's no racing! :dopey:

So far this has all been talk about next season...

Back