GTPFIA GT1/GT2 World Cup S2 Congrats to our champions Shrugging_AtlasGT1/TissimoGT2!!

• Thread starter Jav
  • 2,179 comments
Tokyo is awful. Just a nonstop draft battle, and an incredibly boring ad uninteresting track layout. It should go out and stay out.

OwensRacing
We doing any testing/practice races this Sunday?

I am in!!!

Be back with the Viper to chase after that Championship. As well I am sure Atlas and I will be team mates again. Under the name "Venom Racing"

Atlas you get the 51 car this season my friend. ;)

I'm in for this can't wait.

Guys sorry for the delay, Standings and results are finally updated.

We could run 2 or 3 sprint races tomorrow night if you like guys! Would like to get my hands on a Lister Storm to test for GT1...

Jav

We could run 2 or 3 sprint races tomorrow night if you like guys! Would like to get my hands on a Lister Storm to test for GT1...

Great work and I'm up for the sprint races

Congratulations to our season 2 champions!

ChampionshipWall_GT1.png

S2Champion.png

:gtpflag:

Thanks again Jav for making this series happen! Testing cars, hosting races, doing the results tables, standings tables, watching replays, judging incidents, giving out prize cars, etc, etc... it all takes a lot of time and effort. 👍

I'm definitely in for a test session Sun night! Want to try some new GT1 car candidates myself!

What Atlas said. The fun i've had in the few races i've contested has been great. Though my racecraft has bee nquestioned, i'm hoping to have a problem free season 3, and challenge for the title.

Also, definitely up for some testing tomorrow.

Me too... If Jav is busy I can host or hep or whatever... u gusy wanna get together tomorrow around the regular time? we could chew the fat and see what we want to do next eh?

Why haven't you started your own series Posi? You offer to host everyone elses so I'm stumped as to why you're not running your own.

Looking forward to Season 3 :dopey:

Why haven't you started your own series Posi? You offer to host everyone elses so I'm stumped as to why you're not running your own.

Looking forward to Season 3 :dopey:

i am also i the process of developing a series, now testing cars and thankfully i have received a little help from a MASter series maker. currently testing each car to the limits have been testing for a couple weeks now and i am getting closer to finalizing car selection. i will post in the interest thread as soon as me and my testers get the cars as close as possible, it will be as close to a spec series without the same car look.

Jav

What time?

Well I'd like to get the Lister Storm in GT1, but I can't find the damn thing! I'll probably get the new thread up tomorrow, working on some new banners and stuff for S3 at the moment.
Guys go ahead and get a room going I might or might not make it.

i think switching up the cars would spice this season up, what is your guys thoughts on that? them vipers looked really dominant last season, just a:idea:

luckylefty2gunz
i think switching up the cars would spice this season up, what is your guys thoughts on that? them vipers looked really dominant last season, just a:idea:

The cars will be switched up I would guess....at least half the cars In each class were different between season 1 and 2

The Lister storm weighs 1438 kg !!! That may be too much if the rest is @ 1150kg.

I'm going to try the Vette C5-R @650/1150, Camaro LM @670/1160 and Zonda LM @ 650/1150.

Jeff's room number: 1472-6399-8408-2429-4032

Last edited:
Ohh!! Then its out of the question!! Wow, really that heavy? God that's a freaking tank!!

Back