GTPFIA GT1/GT2 World Cup S2 Congrats to our champions Shrugging_AtlasGT1/TissimoGT2!!

• Thread starter Jav
  • 2,179 comments
And you know I always choose my words carefully. ;)

Hopefully everything will go smooth and the announcement can be made.

tissimo
I'm intrigued.... Most competitive series is a strong statement.

I thought last season in GT2 was quite competitive. If you replicate that Jav I would be more than happy.

hon1987
I thought last season in GT2 was quite competitive. If you replicate that Jav I would be more than happy.

Yeah tell me about it the Corvertte was pretty close to pole throughout the whole season in part from the first race I took park getting up to speed and then when I grew confidence in the car I could push harder and faster. It was particular evident that it was almost on Pole at Nurgburgring the last race don't know what were tines from qualifying but it was close and I hope to repeat this form in Season 3 despite new cars enter the series.

You can be certain there will be a Corvette on S3! As for the rest of the grid it is up to whatever comes in the racecar DLC pack.

I really hope so! Aston, Ferrari, Spyker, Porche, BMW M3 E92, Skyline, Ford GT, Corvette, Lamborgini, McLaren all up to GTE specs and with proper sounding exhaust notes! That would be my wishlist!
Ohh!! And those cockpit shots for the LMP cars really do look nice... I might come back to Gatr's league for some LMP action!!

Full replay controls means longer races, right Jav? I say 3-4 hours should be good. ;)
And Monza can stay! WITH THE RAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh the rain, the rain! We NEED the rain now that you can control it more!

PUUHHHLLLLEEEAAASSSSEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh, and Porsche would be nice. :D

Full replay controls means longer races, right Jav? I say 3-4 hours should be good. ;)
And Monza can stay! WITH THE RAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh the rain, the rain! We NEED the rain now that you can control it more!

PUUHHHLLLLEEEAAASSSSEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh, and Porsche would be nice. :D

According to the speculation, the famous horse from Stuttgart might make an appearance in GT5 DLC. Something to do with EA and Sony having a close relationship at the moment (I never noticed this). They would be most welcome though!

I hear horses are very prone to death by Venom. ;)

Bring it pizza boys! (italian ref) hahaha

I'm giving consideration into switching cars to the Nissan. I'll reserve judgement until Spec 2 of course, as the adjustment to physics might change the handling characteristics considerably of every single car. Plus the addition of cockpits to all cars will change everything. I see people flocking to the Audi and BMW, and Yamauchi's very own Nissan GTR. Spec 2 is just simply brilliant to hear of, and it really makes the haters all eat their words.

Holy crap, amar says Porsche is a possibility...
I just yelled, quite loudly. That just made my day.
Still not getting my hopes up though.

Oh yeah, I'm going to Laguna Seca next week for the Rennsport Reunion. :D

Should have this update waiting for me when I get home.

gogatrs
Holy crap, amar says Porsche is a possibility...
I just yelled, quite loudly. That just made my day.
Still not getting my hopes up though.

Oh yeah, I'm going to Laguna Seca next week for the Rennsport Reunion. :D

Should have this update waiting for me when I get home.

Connecticut to California? :dopey: RennSport? Sounds familiar but I just can put my tongue on it :P

You guys are coming up on Season 3?

I am intrigued by the possibility of Porsche. The 911 was a childhood dream car for me. :drool::sly:

I may enter in one of the classes with a car, cant wait. I just hope they include more classic sports car tracks like Spa, and road america.

I really hope they come up with good tracks, though not keeping my hopes up. Something tells me that we are getting just fantasy tracks and maybe 1 real world circuit...

Rich S
You guys are coming up on Season 3?

I am intrigued by the possibility of Porsche. The 911 was a childhood dream car for me. :drool::sly:

I may enter in one of the classes with a car, cant wait. I just hope they include more classic sports car tracks like Spa, and road america.

Amar has also mentioned that Spa may be added as well. :D

Then again, I'm probably starting too much hype. :/

He's going off a hunch, and news from another site that says Sony and EA (who hold the Porsche license) are in 'very good standing'.

Well, lets all hope he's right! I'd be happy with PD just patching up the crappy engine sounds...

Well the garage on line it's a Beauty

Lamborghini Nomad Diablo GT-1 '00 - 375,000cr
BMW M3 GTR Race Car '01 - 500,000cr
Nissan R390 GT1 Race Car '98 - 1,500,000cr
Panoz Esperante GTR-1 Race Car '98 - 1,500,000cr
Toyota GT-ONE Race Car (TS020) '99 - 1,500,000cr
Nissan R89C Race Car '89 - 1,750,000cr
BMW V12 LMR Race Car '99 - 1,900,000cr
Pescarolo Courage C60 - Peugeot Race Car '03 - 2,000,000cr
Pescarolo Courage - Judd GV5 Race Car '04 - 2,000,000cr
Pescarolo C60 Hybride - Judd Race Car '05 - 2,000,000cr
Nissan R92CP Race Car '92 - 2,100,000cr
MINOLTA Toyota 88C-V Race Car '89 - 2,100,000cr
Audi R8 Race Car '01 - 2,125,000cr
Sauber Mercedes C9 Race Car '89 - 2,675,000cr
Bentley Speed 8 Race Car '03 - 2,875,000cr

Enjoy!!!

Last edited:
pipi_r6
Well the garage on line it's a Beauty

Lamborghini Nomad Diablo GT-1 '00 - 375,000cr
BMW M3 GTR Race Car '01 - 500,000cr
Nissan R390 GT1 Race Car '98 - 1,500,000cr
Panoz Esperante GTR-1 Race Car '98 - 1,500,000cr
Toyota GT-ONE Race Car (TS020) '99 - 1,500,000cr
Nissan R89C Race Car '89 - 1,750,000cr
BMW V12 LMR Race Car '99 - 1,900,000cr
Pescarolo Courage C60 - Peugeot Race Car '03 - 2,000,000cr
Pescarolo Courage - Judd GV5 Race Car '04 - 2,000,000cr
Pescarolo C60 Hybride - Judd Race Car '05 - 2,000,000cr
Nissan R92CP Race Car '92 - 2,100,000cr
MINOLTA Toyota 88C-V Race Car '89 - 2,100,000cr
Audi R8 Race Car '01 - 2,125,000cr
Sauber Mercedes C9 Race Car '89 - 2,675,000cr
Bentley Speed 8 Race Car '03 - 2,875,000cr

Enjoy!!!

Is it bad that the only car from the list I am missing is the C60 peugeot race car?

Ohwell 0 miles R390 race car... Told you it was coming!

Yeah, I checked it out and have all of them already... This 2.0 thing might definitely be what brings some life back to this game. Hope they learn by now and fix the crappy engine sounds on the cars, I still don't get how they can miss out and fail in such and important aspect of the experience...

Back