GTPlanet Scale model thread

• Thread starter bondy_1625
  • 15,830 comments
Here are a few more Autoart's due out this year.
Autoart ASTON MARTIN V12 VANTAGE 2010

AstonMartinV12Vantage-01.jpg

AstonMartinV12Vantage-04.jpg

The V12 Vantage is so great that it deserves to be on this page too. :sly: If I see one of those I think I'll buy it without hesitation!

Though if I find an SLS first...?

They're mass-produced parts pieced together like a puzzle. Figurines take more time due to organic shapes and all the airbrushing.

Is it just me or does that Aston have a strangely large gap between the door and the rest of the cars body?

Yeah, but it does seem out of place on an Autoart.
Still it could just be the way the picture was taken and the actual model is fine.

Yeah, but it does seem out of place on an Autoart.
Still it could just be the way the picture was taken and the actual model is fine.

Yeah, if it really is large then I'd say it's quite a dissapointment considering that it's from AUTOart.

Recently, I've seen a BMW M6 made by Kyosho and it has quite a gap on the door. If that's not enough, the colour tone of the doors are different to the body! Now that's even more of a dissapointment because it's Kyosho and they have a reputation of making ultra-high quality scale models. Theirs don't come cheap either...

I'm selling one of these on eBay. It finishes in around 5 hours.
Dscf0700.jpg

Saw they got about 20 bids over in the USA and hardly any here in UK so we'll see how it goes.

Not sure I'm allowed to advertise selling links so I'll leave out the URL.

My first post in this thread Ive been posting a bit in the Matchbox and Hotwheels thread. I work in a local charity warehouse and I purchases nearly every scale car that people donate that I can get my hands on. Just one pic for now its a 1913 Model T Ford made by Franklin Mint it is damaged but the parts were inside the car so oneday when I have some time I will fix it.

P2060108 by commodoreben, on Flickr

I got it along with a shopping bag full of matchbox and hotwheels cars for $10AUS i will post some more pics of my collection when I get around to taking pics of them

Weeee, Ferrari powah!
(Crappy cellphone pics beware!)

Missing my broken Kyosho 308 GTB QV, along with my Hot Wheels Ferrari 360 Modena and Testarossa, both of which are back in Cali.

Oh, and another random pic:

Last edited:
Ups round 2!

afb667f9.jpg

61418cd1.jpg

2b4a2f74.jpg

Worried when I seen this but thankfully the model is in one piece! Not bothered about the box damage as I'm a model collector not a box collector.

0b68e7b1.jpg

I get my models from various sites, might make a list of them later...
Anyway some good pics of my Hot Wheels Elite Ferrari 458 Italia:

Once I fix my Kyosho Ferrari 308 GTB QV I will have to get a nice Ferrari group shot... :drool:

Back