GTPlanet Scale model thread

• Thread starter bondy_1625
  • 15,837 comments
Got a question...

Does anyone know the value and detail of a UT Models 1:18 scale Porsche 911 Carrera RS? Found one at my local flea market for $14.50. Didn't buy it today, but looking at it now. I do want it. Looks exactly like this and still in the box.
$T2eC16JHJFsFFRtf10,FBRo6dwi))g~~60_3.JPG

Only found one on eBay...
http://www.ebay.com/itm/UT-Models-1...60291?pt=Diecast_Vehicles&hash=item3a818f6023

BUY IT, those go for 75+
Hell, I'd buy it from you for 50 if it's in good condition
EDIT: I see you already looked on ebay and that exact one is listed for 100

You should get an Otto models E39 M5 man. :P

I would if it weren't $250 :P eventually I will

Otto will be releasing another E39 M5, this time in Silverstone, in July. I don't know if they will be sold out during pre-order, but you should be able to get it for a decent price still after it comes out on CK models or a similar site.

Indeed I did buy the UT Porsche 911 993 today. Technically yesterday since it's 1AM. :D Unfortunately the box's plastic had a small opening, but other than that... Worth it.

Great looking model, and I'm kicking myself for not buying one back when it was $120 at my local shop.

I think they came out a few days ago its someone off another forum they had been sitting in customs for a few days so they must be out maybe a week.

Exactly :) like i said one of my cheaper ones .

Hahaha :lol: Nice 22b man, seen one for real when I was on a trip in the UK :drool:

I've got 2 new models, any idea what the bottom box contains? :sly: 💡
img33131.jpg

I will make better pics when I got the time. Tomorrow I think!

Hahaha :lol: Nice 22b man, seen one for real when I was on a trip in the UK :drool:

I've got 2 new models, any idea what the bottom box contains? :sly: 💡

I will make better pics when I got the time. Tomorrow I think!

An old Ferrari F1 car? 1980s era?

Back