GTPlanet Scale model thread

• Thread starter bondy_1625
  • 15,837 comments
Any Ferrari fan in here might want to check out CK Modelcars as they currently offer a 1:18 BBR Ferrari 599XX for only €80, down from €175. BBR is probably together with True Scale Models the absolute top of resin models.

Just quickly putting that up here for anyone interested.

Any Ferrari fan in here might want to check out CK Modelcars as they currently offer a 1:18 BBR Ferrari 599XX for only €80, down from €175. BBR is probably together with True Scale Models the absolute top of resin models.

Just quickly putting that up here for anyone interested.

But .... its 1:43.

Man you guys have some legit collections in here! I used to have about 25 of the "major" NASCAR die cast in COTs (your Gordon, Johnson, Kesolowski, Ky Busch ect) but I recently sold them all to a guy for a little over 500 dollars. He wanted them so bad because they were the COT with the hideous wing on the back and I guess he thought they are hard to find?

I may get into Gen 6 die casts soon! If I do I'll be sure to get your guys some pics!

TSM Porsche 936/77

Exoto Porsche 917-30 (Speed record spec, around 1500 bhp :lol: Google it)

AutoArt Porsche 908-03

AutoArt Porsche 917

UT Models Porsche 911 GT1

Maybe tomorrow I will take photos of my other Porsches :dopey:

2ree.jpg

fvbp.jpg

9a19.jpg

gw0a.jpg

novr.jpg

ofhe.jpg

a6zt.jpg

pb46.jpg

emn9.jpg

o6am.jpg

yyj9.jpg

z4ny.jpg

scw5.jpg

Got bored so went through all my PayPal invoices to see how much I've sent on models on ebay alone since I started came to £8,900.

Thought it would be more than that dread to think what it would be if I included online stores. Also found for my brock 956 I only paid £100.39 for it! Worth 5 times that now.

Well Carlos Im starting to get the impression that you might like Porsches just a LITTLE bit. :sly:

Any more pics of the 936? Martini ftw.

TSM Porsche 936/77

Exoto Porsche 917-30 (Speed record spec, around 1500 bhp :lol: Google it)

AutoArt Porsche 908-03

AutoArt Porsche 917

UT Models Porsche 911 GT1

aww-yea-meme-original.jpg

And what would you know, I just wrote a piece on Porsche on Le Mans for an upcoming book I'm helping to produce, so these have perfect timing. Awesome.

Heck, with the pay-up of said book I might cave in and buy one of these. The 936 is amazing :drool:

It appears I've just bought the 2003 Le Mans winner for €138. I'm not sure whether that was a good deal. I have seen it selling for as low as €85 and as high as €175. I saw it for €129,99 and made an accepted offer of €120.

I'm getting the 2012 winner in August, so I need the winners of the following years to complete my collection of all Le Mans winners since the birth of the Prototype-LMP, GT-LMP cars; 1996, 1998, 2000, 2001, 2002, 2004, 2006, 2007, 2008, 2010, 2011.

Depending on if Spark releases their 1:18 Porsche 911 GT1 this year, I might be able to complete this collection this year. Unless Spark will ever release the 2000-2002 Audis, I will have to go with the Maisto Audis.

Well Carlos Im starting to get the impression that you might like Porsches just a LITTLE bit. :sly:

Any more pics of the 936? Martini ftw.

Yeah just a little bit :lol:

Here's some more! (scroll down)

And what would you know, I just wrote a piece on Porsche on Le Mans for an upcoming book I'm helping to produce, so these have perfect timing. Awesome.

Heck, with the pay-up of said book I might cave in and buy one of these. The 936 is amazing :drool:

Oh that's cool! Can you give any info on that? :D Or maybe when it's published 👍

The 936 is worth every penny! On my Exoto the panels are pretty loose (do I say that right?), if you want to pick it up you cant do it by grabbing it on the panels, while the TSM 936 panels are pretty tight and you have to push them in place, by so they stay in place 👍

kq7o.jpg

kgyc.jpg

l749.jpg

9zax.jpg

fx7h.jpg

2t6a.jpg

tkss.jpg

tue4.jpg

Mercedes E class 1:18 Minichamps 25 Euros
https://ck-modelcars.de/en/eur/p/93...s-w212-pearl-beige-1-18-minichamps/b66960215/

Ferrari Enzo Testcar 1:18 BBR from 300 Euros to 150
https://ck-modelcars.de/en/eur/p/55...edition-matt-black-1-18-bbr/he180023bbrstore/

Last edited:
Carlos
Yeah just a little bit :lol:

Here's some more! (scroll down)

Oh that's cool! Can you give any info on that? :D Or maybe when it's published 👍

The 936 is worth every penny! On my Exoto the panels are pretty loose (do I say that right?), if you want to pick it up you cant do it by grabbing it on the panels, while the TSM 936 panels are pretty tight and you have to push them in place, by so they stay in place 👍

Mercedes E class 1:18 Minichamps 25 Euros
https://ck-modelcars.de/en/eur/p/9353/mercedes-benz-e-class-w212-pearl-beige-1-18-minichamps/b66960215/

Ferrari Enzo Testcar 1:18 BBR from 300 Euros to 150
https://ck-modelcars.de/en/eur/p/5588/ferrari-enzo-testcar-monza-2003-special-edition-matt-black-1-18-bbr/he180023bbrstore/

The TSM martini... how much for one?

I'm buying it.

That looks great commodoreben! I don't wanna know the price tag on that thing. :scared:

And on to some of mine. Forgive the chipped paint, I banged them up pretty good as a child. :scared:

Maisto 1/40 BMW 850i.

Maisto 1/38 Ferrari 348tS.

CORGI Ford Transit.

The back door of the Transit opens so I could haul my gangsters when I play. :embarrassed:

That looks great commodoreben! I don't wanna know the price tag on that thing. :scared:
It was about $210 AUS which isn't to bad for an Autoart model down here. The problem is that when I was in the shop I put a Minichamps Veyron SS on layby that's $250 and I also order a Valiant Charger Police Car that's probably going to be about $200. Why does this hobby have to be so expensive.

It was about $210 AUS which isn't to bad for an Autoart model down here. The problem is that when I was in the shop I put a Minichamps Veyron SS on layby that's $250 and I also order a Valiant Charger Police Car that's probably going to be about $200. Why does this hobby have to be so expensive.

I said I don't wanna know! :scared:

Lol, I feel ya bro.

commodoreben

Haha I tried to Ram... then I logged into ebay and well... it should be here the 23rd. :D

Sure you don't want to wait and get the possibly cheaper, but more detailed AUTOart Veyron SS? :sly:
And I need to get around to taking more pictures soon, since I got a lot of models that could use new pics...

Does anybody have any idea when the 1/18 Minichamps Aston Martin DBS is going to be officially available? I've been eyeing it for quite some time already, but Minichamps still hasn't announced its release date. I'm now a bit impatient, because some 2011/12 Minichamps models are already available for purchase but there is still no news for the 2010 DBS. I want to pre-order one, but I want to see the official pictures first, and I don't want to wait another year before it arrives.

Some of the models might be a bit overpriced, but the good thing is that the models I'm interested in are not that expensive, such as the 918 Spyder.
Also, I found it a bit odd that the F1 models are actually cheaper than the road cars. I originally thought that the F1 models should be more expensive because of licensing fees, but it appears that the F1s are rather cheap. I guess it's because of the lack of openable parts, which means less parts to be detailed when compared to normal road car models.

Latest Posts

Back