GTP's Member of the week no.1 - Introducing Mr.OzzyGT

Pogo Stick or Roller skates?

Ever been ice skating?

Favourite colour on a car?

Being italian, who's goin to in the World Cup?

Will Italy ever win the 6 Nations?

Its MDX.Rolls YEAH!
How can you like the m5 better than the SLR?
I think the new S class is pretty hot.
But BMW all tha way!
Rolls Royce and Veyron YEAH!
But what about cost and styling?

Mr.OzzyGT
What about the olympics...to me the one and only "dream team" ever existed was the one where Bird, Jordan, Magic Jhonson, and the others formed the starter line-up.
I am very, very impressed, and your basketball I.Q. is very, very high. 👍 Ginobili's one of my favorite players, if not the favorite. Once in a while, people compares the play I made to Ginobili's and it brings a very big smile to my face. :D Your take on the Dream Team is dead on as well. All the other Dream Teams were just glorified All-Star teams at best IMO.

I really enjoyed talking to you. TBH, I didn't expect such a great response. You should visit the basketball sub-forum sometimes, too. :)

Mr OzzyGT, How did you and you're family (assuming you live with them) come to live at Long Island considering the diverse background that you seem to have?

Its been what, 3 days, and he's already bombarded with 72 posts :lol: I'd hate to be picked as the member of the week, I barely have time to hang around here!

Ozzy - Eminem or Snoop Dogg?

DVD or CD?

Incandescent or Fluorescent?

6 nations = The rugby union tournament between Italy, Scotland, Wales, England, France and Ireland. Italy usually lose, but they were alot better last year :D

Who do you think will be in teh sei finals for teh world cup?

Pre or Post facelift SL?
136873.1-lg.jpg

^Pre
mercedes_sl_2006_1.jpg

^Post

congrats Mr.OzzyGT on being the first member of the week, lets hope it is the first of many to come.

*CAN A MOD PLEASE CLOSE THIS THREAD ASAP*

Oh this thread isn't gonna keep on going? :surprised:

Btw if you want a mod to lock this you use the report button or PM one of them.

Back