GTP's Worst 10 Movies... Ever!

• Thread starter Famine
  • 338 comments
"Final Fantasy: Spirits Within" was something that should have appealed to me, as a gamer and a lover of both fantasy and science fiction, but which left me cold for being too much of an irrational hodge-podge of both.

"Love Actually" wasn't absolutely great, but it had its moments, as well as some good performances from the leads. If you don't like British-flavored romantic comedy (the director/writer also wrote the screenplays for "Notting Hill", "Bridget Jones" and "Four Weddings and a Funeral"), then I can understand why you wouldn't like it.

Or maybe it's Hugh Grant. That stuttering eyelash-fluttering charm he puts on for the ladies only works once or twice, then it gets annoying. :lol:

Well, you didn't come right out and directly say "your opinions suck" but you certainly implied it.

I didn't. In this thread, we are discussing terrible movies. I questioned your choices. That's all.

1.Epic Movie
2. Meet the spartans
3. Date movie
4. Mr.Accident
5. Son of the mask
6. Disaster Movie
7. Scary Movie 4
8. The Pink Panther(Steve Martin) I love Steve Martin, and that's what made it hard to watch.
9. Mega Piranha
10. Anaconda 3

I have had the unfortunate task of actually watching all these, and i strongly recommend you do not see them.
And reading some of these lists, i pretty much call trumps.
Also one other mention,

Apollo 18
Eight Legged Freaks

Last edited:
More disturbing than scary, I regret seeing such a stupid movie

The Human Centipede.

I will never, ever watch the second one. NEVER

In no order:

-Son of the Mask
-Skyline
-The Day the Earth Stood Still (2008)
-Hulk (2003)
-Any SyFy original movie
-Star Trek: Generations
-Super Mario Brothers
-Planet 51
-X-Men: The Last Stand
-Charlie and the Chocolate Factory (2005)

Back