GTRA | World Super GT Championship | Main | R11 - Nurburgring 24 Hours

• Thread starter Denilson
  • 4,871 comments
i get error: We're sorry. The publishing options given are not valid. Please check the options and try again.

SteeltoedSloth also had that message. I don't understand. They've worked every other time I've used them.
The even weirder thing is I've shared the link with both Denilson and Wardez before now and they've both been able to view it.

I'm still looking into it though.

@Hortus- My Amemiya Rx7 '06 is hp337. Your table says hp335.

His value is BHP your is HP.

From another site
Why are cars rated as 280hp in Japan but 276hp in the U.K.?

They use Metric horsepower(DIN/PS) as above, converted to imperial/UK/mechanical horsepower it's 276.17 which gets rounded to 276hp.

How about this one: LINK ?

Can't see it..

Raagentreg and UAE: Thank you so much for your kind words. It's nice to get some positive feedback a little now and then. 👍
We are trying hard to update all tables and information, believe me that it's hard work.

Tell you what, ive only been away for 2 or 3 weeks and WOW some of the new tables look ace, well done all ;)

Is there a full results table, apart from the 1 of the race thread. as i would like to know who has ballast etc and we need to make sure that people keep to their ballast weight etc

Can't see it..

Raagentreg and UAE: Thank you so much for your kind words. It's nice to get some positive feedback a little now and then. 👍
We are trying hard to update all tables and information, believe me that it's hard work.

I can relate to that, even watching the replay (with no rewind) and hoping not to miss the final result (which is flashed only for a few seconds, then you have to repeat again if you miss it) is a very agonizing experience. :banghead: How much more if you have to watch each car for any irregularities. :)
That's why I appreciate so much what Denilson et al are doing 👍👍👍

Browser compatability issue, maybe? I have Chrome so that's why all of them work fine for me. (Google Docs and all)

It's probably a compatibility issue or something like that.

Mine is just a temp thing until Denilson and Wardez finish the official tables and info etc anyway so there'll be proper info available soon. Sorry for the inconvenience though.

HortusIX: I really appritiate your help in making those temporary sheets. 👍

EDITED

Car Choice and Mod Spec tables i made a few pages back.

MOD5001.jpg

MOD3001.jpg

Point out any errors if theres any.

Last edited:
The RX7 definitely runs at 337 BHP instead of 335, that's been a typo since WSGTC Pre-Season 1 I think :P

Edit: Kamy beat me to it :(

Oh, and Toyota Apex MR-S has a typo in the car name.

Ok, I'll sort it out regarding the RX7 '06 👍

Say helo to our newest member

UnitedKingdom.jpg
Hutjung (Hutjung) - Subaru CUSCO ADVAN IMPREZA '04

WELCOME!! :cheers:

I think the RX7 '06 should have 337BHP and not 335. And also the PP is 534.

And Denilson - not a problem. Glad to help

RE Amemiya ASPARADRINK RX7 '06
Stock
1100 kg
337 bhp
534 pp
PL: -

Correct?

And Masi: It's really nice to see you back in the thread, even though I know you can't race. Thank you so much for the sheets. 👍

Last edited:
Ok, I'll sort it out regarding the RX7 '06 👍

Say helo to our newest member

UnitedKingdom.jpg
Hutjung (Hutjung) - Subaru CUSCO ADVAN IMPREZA '04

WELCOME!! :cheers:

I think I raced against you recently in a spec lobby. Welcome

BTW - I think the ADVAN Impreza is from '03 and not '04
It's the standard Amemiya which is from '04.

Ok, shouldnt be too hard to fix. Not home though so i dnt have access to my files.

I've added the Success Ballast Penaties for round 2 in the round specific thread (bottom post 1).

NOTE: Ballast is not used during quali. Only for the race. 👍

GT500

53.092* - Paginas - Lexus PETRONAS TOM'S SC430
54.673* - toyotsupra - Honda ARTA NSX

GT300

56.483* - HortusIX - RE Amemiya ASPARADRINK RX7 '06
56.592* - Hutjung - Subaru CUSCO ADVAN IMPREZA '04
56.895* - GTP_Pinoy2 - RE Amemiya ASPARADRINK RX7 '06

Will NOT participate in Round 2 at Tsukuba:
Scanny_Flick
GTP_Aderrrm
Moieman
chorda
OwensRacing
KamyKaze1098

Last edited:
I believe Kamy won't make this race either, he said so on page 13 in this thread. You may want to add him to the list, Dennis.

I believe Kamy won't make this race either, he said so on page 13 in this thread. You may want to add him to the list, Dennis.

Yep, you're right. I recall now when you point it out. 👍

You guys who have not yet post your driver photo, please do so. 👍
I'm all done with the profiles, exept for some car pics, and some of you who have not yet posted a picture of your driver got a borrowed picture from someone else. Perhaps not the most important thin, but I would love to keep the profileas as accurate as possible. Thanks. 👍

Back