GTRA | World Super GT Championship | Main | R11 - Nurburgring 24 Hours

• Thread starter Denilson
  • 4,871 comments
yeah it said qualifying will be this friday dont what time in uk tho do you know what time it will be?

jeh0Ku.gif

I'm still unable to get online. The internet should have gone in on Friday, but the internet company screwed up and installed to a house down the road. Now they want me to pay for a relocate on their mistake. It may be a while before I can participate. Sorry guys.

Still, looks like you're all having a good time!

i hope someone can PM me on psn or on here to know exactly what time it starts?

I'm still unable to get online. The internet should have gone in on Friday, but the internet company screwed up and installed to a house down the road. Now they want me to pay for a relocate on their mistake. It may be a while before I can participate. Sorry guys.

Hope to see you soon mate! Will be good to race with you again.

Arkano5
If you can't even read the OP, I highly doubt you can drive a car round a track with 15 other people.

This is shameful.

I just need to know what time it Definatley starts on Friday that's all or when room opens in UK TIME

toyotsupra
I just need to know what time it Definatley starts on Friday that's all or when room opens in UK TIME

The OP doesn't tell Me what time it starts at UK TIME

The OP doesn't tell Me what time it starts at UK TIME

If you can't convert from GMT to your own time, just look at the countdown in the OP. At the time I post this the countdown is at 3 days and 7 hours. (It's 7:30am here where I am, that would make the connect time for me Friday @ 2:30pm). Green flag is 1/2hr after the connect time (so Friday @ 3pm for me). Does this work for you?

Right guys,

Sorry ive been away, work has been a nightmare recently with loads of changes etc i wont bore you with it all. i should be back to normal now, i havnt played the playstation for at least 2 weeks so hopefully tonight il be back for some racing hehe.

Damn got sooo much to catch up on lol

Okay mate is it for super GT? I'll come is that ok just to see were my car stands against the other cars.

I'm sure it's for Super GT since he post in our SUPER GT thread.

tpyotsupra: Please, do not flod the threads with simple questions that you can find the answers to by either reading the OP, or just do some math. 👍

But I'll help you out with the start time.
As you can see in the OP, the schedule says:
Connect Time (CT): 19.30 PM (GMT)
Green Flag (GF): 20.00 PM (GMT)

And since you live in the UK, you should be in (BST). (BST) is one hour ahead of (GMT) during the daylight savings.
So the correct time for you would be:
Connect Time: 20.30 PM (BST) / 8.30 PM
Green Flag: 21.00 PM (BST) / 9.00 PM

Paginas: Glad to see you're back! 👍
I had to put you in the PETRONAS since you, Wardez and JPzer all wanted the same car. But since the cars are very similar, I took the liberty to put you in the PETRONAS. Hope that's ok with you. 👍

They thats fine den ive got enough money i think to buy new PETRONAS as the 1 i already have has max upgrades etc

I cannot seem to find the results of last race, are they up, or is it me just being stupid lol

Results are in the round 1 thread, post 2. 👍

Go there using the link in the OP.

OwensRacing
I won't be home friday in time to race.

Heading out Wednesday morning and be gone till Friday evening. :( I was hoping to leave tomorrow and be back Thursday. However things didn't work out that well.

Denilson wanna be sure you got this.

Echoing what Moleman said - good to hear from you and look forward to seeing you on the grid.

Here's a link to a sheet I made with the car specs and the allowed mods for each of the cars.

LINK!

I still need some more info to complete it but hopefully it can serve as a useful tool in the future.

I need to know the BHP of the ARTA NSX and the TAKATA DOME NSX and also the specs/mods of the RE Amemiya Asparadrink RX7 '04

I'm sure it's for Super GT since he post in our SUPER GT thread.

tpyotsupra: Please, do not flod the threads with simple questions that you can find the answers to by either reading the OP, or just do some math. 👍

But I'll help you out with the start time.
As you can see in the OP, the schedule says:
Connect Time (CT): 19.30 PM (GMT)
Green Flag (GF): 20.00 PM (GMT)

And since you live in the UK, you should be in (BST). (BST) is one hour ahead of (GMT) during the daylight savings.
So the correct time for you would be:
Connect Time: 20.30 PM (BST) / 8.30 PM
Green Flag: 21.00 PM (BST) / 9.00 PM

Paginas: Glad to see you're back! 👍
I had to put you in the PETRONAS since you, Wardez and JPzer all wanted the same car. But since the cars are very similar, I took the liberty to put you in the PETRONAS. Hope that's ok with you. 👍

Thankyou Denilson

I'd just like to take a second to thank Denilson and those of you stewards and drivers that go to extra lengths to set up things like highly detailed OPs, spreadsheets, quali hosting, and going above and beyond to make this series accessible to everyone!👍

Thank you!

I'd just like to take a second to thank Denilson and those of you stewards and drivers that go to extra lengths to set up things like highly detailed OPs, spreadsheets, quali hosting, and going above and beyond to make this series accessible to everyone!👍

Thank you!

I second you and tip my hat to the lot of you who make this possible, and I am glad to say that I will be joining in this week, hopefully more successful than last time >.<

Hmm i though the GF had been moved from 20 GMT to 20:30 GMT ???

That was before the season start

The spreadsheet does not open, the NSX should be 540bhp at 610pp

Thanks for letting me know. I'm not sure why it won't work. Others are telling me that they are also having problems yet when I click on it, it loads fine.

I'm looking into it.

Try this LINK instead

Is that one working?

Last edited:
Back