World Super GT Championship | Pre-season, sign-ups thread

• Thread starter Denilson
  • 1,097 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
Love it, Denilson. 👍 And Masi, good to see you, hope to race with you sometime soon!

Last post in this thread:

New threads are up! One BIG main thread. And one small thread for round 1. Try to keep all discussions in the main thread. The round 1 specific thread is for race information. and results. 👍

Some details left to put in the big thread. I'm waiting for some photos and PDF files from Wardez.

New decision regarding start times.
Connect Time will ALWAYS be: 20.30 PM (GMT)
Green Flag time will ALWAYS be: 21:00 PM (GMT) SHARP!!

Cars/Teams. OK?

GT500

Team NISMO / GT-R:
Remy_K: Nissan XANAVI NISMO GT-R
chorda: Nissan XANAVI NISMO GT-R

Team NISMO / Z
Jav121078: Nissan XANAVI NISMO Z
BiffyClyro93: Nissan XANAVI NISMO Z

Team CASTROL TOM'S
Supraphantom: Toyota CASTROL TOM'S SUPRA
NZBNR32: Toyota CASTROL TOM'S SUPRA

Team TAKATA DOME
RedReevos: Honda TAKATA DOME NSX
GTP_w-g-e: Honda TAKATA DOME NSX

Team PETRONAS TOM'S
Paginas: Lexus PETRONAS TOM'S SC430
xStretch-: Lexus PETRONAS TOM'S SC430

Team DENSO DUNLOP
JPzer: Lexus DENSO DUNLOP SARD SC430
Wardez: Lexus DENSO DUNLOP SARD SC430

Team YELLOWHAT
joshua1994: Toyota YELLOWHAT SUPRA
Goruk: Toyota YELLOWHAT SUPRA

Team CALSONIC
OwensRacing: Nissan CALSONIC IMPUL GT-R
GTP_Chia: Nissan CALSONIC IMPUL GT-R

Team RAYBRING
C-Falcon89: Honda RAYBRING NSX
UAE_ReDLiNe: Honda RAYBRING NSX

GT300:

Team WEDSSPORT / Toyota
MULE_9242: Toyota WEDSSPORT CELICA
Neomone: Toyota WEDSSPORT CELICA[/COLOR]
MH4wheel: Toyota WEDSSPORT CELICA

Team AMEMAIYA:
GTP_akmuq: RE Amemaiya ASPARADRINK RX7 '06
GTP_Pinoy2: RE Amemaiya ASPARADRINK RX7 '06
HortusIX: RE Amemaiya ASPARADRINK RX7 '06

Team WEDSSPORT / Lexus
KamyKaze1098: Lexus WEDSPORT IS350
SteelToedSloth: Lexus WEDSPORT IS350
GTP_Chris: Lexus WEDSPORT IS350

Team GARAIYA
Aderrrm: Autobacs ARTA GARAIYA '08
tony1311: Autobacs ARTA GARAIYA '08
GTP_Raagentreg: Autobacs ARTA GARAIYA '08

Team CUSCO DUNLOP
moieman: Subaru CUSCO DUNLOP IMPREZA '08
Scanny_Flick: Subaru CUSCO DUNLOP IMPREZA '08
Shrugging_Atlas: Subaru CUSCO DUNLOP IMPREZA '08

I hope everyone is happy with this. If not, please PM me a solution. 👍

Sorry I'm a bit late, this is ok with me but are you sure I should be in a team when I am a reserve driver? I'm totally fine with this though, only problem is I've got to buy another SGT car :grumpy:

Denilson
I'm about to create our main thread. Should be up within a few hours. 👍

Hi Masi!! :cheers:

Connect time and Green flag times will be moved 30 minutes.

Connect time will be: 20.30 PM (GMT)
Green flag will be: 21.00 PM (GMT)

Just to be clear for the newer guys Dennis, by GMT you mean BST right? Until October UK time is BST which is GMT+1

You're correct..

My mistake.

CONNECT TIME: 19.30 PM (GMT), 20.30 PM (BST), 21.30 PM (CET)
GREEN FLAG: 20.00 PM (GMT), 21.00 PM (BST), 22.00 PM (CET)

Sounds right?

if anyone one pulls out or cannot race for any reason i would be happy to step in. Looks good fun

Sorry that I can't PM anyone right now, I'm posting from my phone right now. If there is any room remaining (preferably in GT300) I'd be more than happy to race with you guys. Any proof of commitment is evident in the fact that I run my own championship on Saturdays :sly:

I see three teams loaded. ;) been nice if teams were spreading the talent out IMO

Remy and Chorda? Stretch and Pag? Wardez and JPzer? That's the top tier level guys all teamed up.

I do recall u saying teams didn't matter. So in that case ignore me. If you plan to keep points. Well thinking top 5 points finishers from last season should not be on teams together.

Btw:
Who is GTP_Chia?

Last edited:
Well, thing is that I simply put the teams together with choice of car in mind only. I did not care which drivers ended up in each team. It would intefere to much with each drivers personal choice of car. We will keep track of team points, but there's no prizes or other benefits that can be won. Simply cause it adds some fun to the series.

GTP_Chia signed up last week. But I've not heard anything from him since. If he does not "show" in the threads or at any session until tomorrow evening, I'll let Arkano5 in on his spot to team up with you instead. 👍

Denilson
Well, thing is that I simply put the teams together with choice of car in mind only. I did not care which drivers ended up in each team. It would intefere to much with each drivers personal choice of car. We will keep track of team points, but there's no prizes or other benefits that can be won. Simply cause it adds some fun to the series.

GTP_Chia signed up last week. But I've not heard anything from him since. If he does not "show" in the threads or at any session until tomorrow evening, I'll let Arkano5 in on his spot to team up with you instead. 👍

Arkano5 is a committed racer. One in which ran a great league. Unfortunately the time schedule for it and me become a problem with kids being out of school. However he races clean and is good.

In a team with Owen? The irony :lol: :sly:

Thanks a lot :)

I presume that it's GT500? Taking that both Chia and Owen are in the GT500 list. But I honestly don't mind, I'm game for whatever.

Yep. That's in GT500. You'll drive the Nissan CALSONIC IMPUL GT-R. 👍

GTP_Chia is out. (There's a really good reason to why!)

I want you (Arkano5) to post a picture of your driver in the new main thread for me to use for your virtual driver profile.

This thread will be closed soon!

Yep. That's in GT500. You'll drive the Nissan CALSONIC IMPUL GT-R. 👍

GTP_Chia is out. (There's a really good reason to why!)

I want you (Arkano5) to post a picture of your driver in the new main thread for me to use for your virtual driver profile.

This thread will be closed soon!

Haha! You have no idea how happy I am that I have to use the Calsonic :P

Gives me a chance to evaluate & practice with it for my own championship 👍 Going to have to get used to racing hards though :scared:

How do I post a picture of my driver by the way? I've actually never done that.

In GTLife, klick on your profile pic.
Here, you can take photos of your driver. It's easy.

Export the photo of your choice to a USB stick.

Upload the photo from the USB to your PC.

Create an account (it's free) on "photobucket.com".
Klick on the upload button. Go to your picture and select the photo that you just uploaded.

From here, you can see your pictures. Put your icon over the photo. Do not klick. You'll now get 4 types of links suggested. Choose the last one called . just copy it and paste in the thread. A lot of text, but actually very simple. 👍

Sorry I haven't posted for a bit, but I just read up on what I had missed and I have to say I'm cool with the teams.

Also I will want to practice at Fuji tonight, and I know my connection is not stable enough to host, so can I ask who will be on tonight for a few laps / short race or two?

Miscellaneous.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back