::::: World Super GT Championship | Round 10 | Pokka Super GT :::::

• Thread starter Denilson
  • 166 comments
wow your keen LOL still got 2 hours till race, im gunna do a quick game on NORIE then im ready to race

I received a PSN message from Wardez. If you guys want another person for todays race I would be more than happy to join. The only thing I am worried about, is Suzuka is not my best track.. and I am really afraid to cause a racing incident with someone battling for the championship.

I also only have one car broken in without mods.. that would be the Xanavi Z. have no problems buying or using any other car, but I don't think I could get anything broken in, in time. I don't remember if there is a recommended car that would fit this series.

Let me know.

Wow Paginas, I'm so off then. Thought the race started in an hour. I was going by the times Denilson posted in the OP for Pacific time, which was 12:00. It's 11 here now.

But yeah Red, I think it would be awesome if you could join in. Since there's plenty of time to practice a GT300 showing I could give you a ride by sending you a broken in GT300 or GT500 car.

Did I post the wrong times? Shame on me.

CT is in 25 minutes, and the GF is in 1 hour and 25 minutes.

redreevos, you can use the CALSONIC IMPUL GT-R from the recommended garage, or you can use your ARTA NSX. If you did eventually (;)) install your engine stage 3, you can just use the powerlimiter to reduce the pp to 601. 👍

And if you want to race in the GT300 class, Wardez said he could send you a car. It's totally up to you which class to participate in.

Thanks Wardez... Probably a 300 would be the best. Then I could fill in that class for you guys.

whats the battle for gt300s like. i know Mole has won the title but what about 2nd and 3rd?

EDIT: just had quick look at table, looks like sloth and atlas will be fighting for 2nd place

good luck guys

I'll be there around 3:50, have a few things to do first. And Red, by all means I'm sure you'll do fine. And you'll get to experience what you're in for in the second season.

RX7 sent Red!

New room open!

AH!

Official WSGTC final race room:
1472 6118 3787 3246 8210

Last edited:
@Wardez - Thank you my friend! I will be there in a little bit.

And Red, by all means I'm sure you'll do fine. And you'll get to experience what you're in for in the second season.

Thank you for the kind words Otsdarva

Logging in now!

Wardez. I was in your room last night for a while. Took me about fifteen to realize you was at work and left while in the pits of your own room. Hahahahha I was typing a few things. Then it all hit me. Duh hahaha

See you guys asap

...Sorry guys, Dad brought home a new toolbox from his father's. I have to help him unload it and sort through the tools in it. I'm gonna miss this one...

Otsdarva
...Sorry guys, Dad brought home a new toolbox from his father's. I have to help him unload it and sort through the tools in it. I'm gonna miss this one...

That actually tends to be a really good time. We get a lot of boxes of part tools etc cone through our shop. Enjoy going through it. Dad and I rummage what we want and let the others pick through. Hahahah

Have fun.

I need to apologize to Wardez for ruining his race. I braked way to late on the hairpin and it just went all downhill from there, resulting in me getting restless around lap 12 and dropping out.

That actually tends to be a really good time. We get a lot of boxes of part tools etc cone through our shop. Enjoy going through it. Dad and I rummage what we want and let the others pick through. Hahahah

Have fun.

Back, it was nice. Had my little brother help with us. It was nice showing him the more purpose specific tools. Dad also brought back a Transmission Jack.

Had a bad day at the track.

I made mistakes, was part of others mistakes. Couldn't catch a break.

:(

Fun racing with you guys. Thanks for letting me join.. I had no idea that it would be that long of a race though. Impressive for those of you that kept your concentration throughout the race.

Look forward to joining you guys in season 2.

what a craking 4 stint with mole i have not experienced so close racing before in an online race. we were changin place 3 times every lap. the stint started quit bad for me came out just behind mole and i was pushing hard then into degner 1 i tryed on the outside but backed out of it and then hit the rearwheel on him damaging my front suspension. more to follow....:)

Agree, fantastic racing senn, loved it. Just miffed to be behind you over the line, thought I could manage it - but well played on the last lap, tactically perfect. Especially loved side by side braking through turn 1/2 with zero contact, its very difficult to do that lap after lap. I think if anyone wants some entertainment, go watch the last 10 laps of our race and you'll be fulfilled :P

Cheers for a great season everyone. Congrats to Chorda, Aderrrm today - and congrats JP for overall honours. Here's to an awesome second season!

Wow what a great race,

I have to say thanks to all gt300 guys, all was perfect when we was overtaking.

i will right up a little report when im less tired, that race KILLED ME lol

Well done all what a great 1st season we had, looking forward to season 2 it WILL BE EPIC :D

Quick, can anyone post the results? I need them asap!

GT500
1.Chorda
2.Paginas
3.JP
4.Wardez
5.Owens
6.Josh

GT300
1.Aderrrm
2.Sen?
3.Mole?

dont know rest lol forgot to take picture

Wardez
Quick, can anyone post the results? I need them asap!

Dude. I was so dumb founded when I ran into the back of you. Was line WTF Wardez. What are you doing man! Then you typed out of fuel. Was like ah but dmg motor forced me to pit. Meh not like it mattered or my position.

However that's the luck I have had the last two WSGTC races. First lap two guys fo off track. Sadly they drove back on and both times I was the guy that had to slam his brakes. Now I am heated. Crash into pit making the last second decision to dive in. Then or hung up on it. Grrrrr Reverse on T500 is on wheel. G27 was on shifter. I haven't gotten used to this. :(

Anyway. Hopefully next season better.

I was running in 4th on lap 45, about 3sec ahead of Red...then just before the esses I caught up to Paginas's car that already finished, tried to go around it but his car just pulled in front of me giving me instant engine damage, ending my race :mad:.

I believe Red finished 4th, myself 5th and Steel 6th.

Got it wrong, retracting

Last edited:
lmao. sorry for the double. I did it in my embellishing haste to post what I thought was a lot close than it was.
Will post actual final results in a second for GT500

Congrats JP!

Last edited:
Back