::::: World Super GT Championship | Round 10 | Pokka Super GT :::::

• Thread starter Denilson
  • 166 comments
That's unlucky Kamy.

I have a feeling this last race isn't going to be different from any other race with people not turning up.

I was shocked you got so much damage from that crash Denilson. Full on engine damage and front right wheel damage, ouch. Anyway, you cut the chicane on your 1st flying lap, and went wide at Degner 2 on your 2nd flying lap. You know the run-off under the bridge, does that count as off-track? I suppose it does, because when there's no rumble strips the limit of what is deemed as track is defined by the white line?

But your lap time was 2:11.757 + 5 seconds for running wide = 2:16.757

If you want, I can post some pics up.

i thougth that if you dont get an advntage of driving of the track no penalty will be handed out:)
are i wrong or:)

Well as in the rules, if you could have gained time then it's a 5 second penalty and you can gain time by running wide there so.

"And it's...

Hey! Now here we go! Gonna get a little bit sideways!"

I just had to do that. Good luck with your race guys!

i wanted to do my quali tonight but ive read that psn will be down from 4.30pm BST till 7.00am

Sony has confirmed that PlayStation Network will be pulled offline for maintenance this afternoon from 4.30PM BST until 7.00AM the following day.

The service was originally scheduled to go down yesterday evening, though Sony ultimately decided to postpone the downtime.

Those of you who wish to continue playing online are advised to sign-in prior to 4.30PM; otherwise, you won’t be able to access PSN until the service resumes tomorrow morning.

Sony said yesterday that PSN will be fully restored by the end of the week.

Well as in the rules, if you could have gained time then it's a 5 second penalty and you can gain time by running wide there so.

Not going to discuss my penalty.

But the rule: "If you could have gained" is a decition you have to take from case, to case. You can gain time by going off at that spot, but did I gain any time this time?

Generally speaking, if I cut the 2nd chicane at Monza (Where there's no doubt I can gain time if I'm going off track at that spot), but have a spin, which in the end did not make me gain any time, I should not get a penalty, even if you can gain time by going outside white line/curb there. SO le't say I dipped my lef wheels in the sand comming out from that corner, I did without a doubt not gain any time, and should not recieve a penalty.

(In my case, I did not touch the sand, so I could have gained time due to that "off track/dirty situation", and should therefore recieve a 5 second penalty.)

PSN seems to be working so il set up a room in bit gunna do a case on LA NOIRE 1st

can you host after 10 pm bst because you seems to be one of the only ones i can join online when they are hosting. the reason is i cant do qualy before that:)

can you host after 10 pm bst because you seems to be one of the only ones i can join online when they are hosting. the reason is i cant do qualy before that:)

yea i shud be on there still.

im just setting up room now

Room up: 1472 - 6118 - 4216 - 8214 - 2233

new room had to change oil

Last edited:
well just done my laps or shall i say lap lol totaly messed up, was too scared lol and just missed apex's.

before i just did my best which was a 58.4, so im quite annoyed with myself but hey its a long race, pls someone beat JP for pole, he doesnt need the extra points lol

Now ive got to worry about the tyres because im eating my fronts BIG TIME

Pag, how far you turning the wheel? I ended up with medical tape .500" wide around the top of my G27. Once I did this it trained me in how far I was turning. This was the trick that got my tire wear right.

I will also over steer if my rears are going away faster. This helps me keep the balance and get too loose.

Now only if I was younger and faster reflexes I may be "fast". Hahaha

New cockpit gonna give me wings. Watch out. Setting the electronics up now. Hoping to be on tonight.

Pag, how far you turning the wheel? I ended up with medical tape .500" wide around the top of my G27. Once I did this it trained me in how far I was turning. This was the trick that got my tire wear right.

I will also over steer if my rears are going away faster. This helps me keep the balance and get too loose.

Now only if I was younger and faster reflexes I may be "fast". Hahaha

New cockpit gonna give me wings. Watch out. Setting the electronics up now. Hoping to be on tonight.

Hmm, sounds like a good tip Owens. You mean you just made a little marker "center-line" on your wheel rally style?

...wow, simple but I can definitely imagine it being effective.
I might just have to... *rips tape*

Edit:
Just watched Senninha pull a 2:04.595 for the new GT300 pole.

Click

Last edited:
Just done qualy and it went very very well first lap was just safe and second lap i just did a very satisfying lap.
my first time when i could control my nourves before and under qualy soo looking much forward to the race.

btw hope more people will qualify before deadline so we not only are 3 in each category:)

Yea owens ive noticed that, i think im turning my wheel too far, ive tried to get out of habbit but its too hard lol, il give the tape ago see if that helps.

Very impressive lap senn, will be good to race with you again.
thx

hope really much to be able to join the room on friday without problems. so we can get a craking battle with no championship to think on after you won (congratulations on that)

btw it looks like i can join wardez room (could to qualy) so if he will race and there are not enough to make it single class race will be able to host:)

Quali is extended 24h. So you can qualify for 9 more hours. 👍

I need help with my wheel lol

@ Owens (and any1 that can help lol), did you put tape on centre of wheel like rally cars and some raceing cars etc

Plus how much turn can you put in without killing your tyres lol e.g. 90 degrees

Ive noticed that i do put too much turn in but thats just reactions when i think im going to go wide, i almost have to corss my arms lol

This is the main reason why my tyres are wearing soo much, as ive tested back with a pad and it doesnt wear at that much

In my gt 300 i think i only go more than 90 degrees in tight bends.
The trick is to be smoth and use as little steering as possible.

In my gt 300 i think i only go more than 90 degrees in tight bends.
The trick is to be smoth and use as little steering as possible.

i just get scared that its not going to turn so i stear even more, need to get out of the habbit

Yes. At the 12 o'clock is where I added tape. Actually decided to do that to the G27 after getting the T500 in the house. While examining it I thought about it's factory marker and thought that it may be worthy to try on the G27.

What I found was that this marker helped me learn and allowed a fast reference.

Maybe just the simple fact of awareness made the difference. However I prefer this marker.

Anyone got a room up? I know I've done my quali, it's just more fun to practice with other people on track. :D

Back