::::: World Super GT Championship | Round 10 | Pokka Super GT :::::

• Thread starter Denilson
  • 166 comments
Im goin to my parents for the afternoon not sure how long i will be there but im deffo gunna get some practice in today, prob will be later on tonight tho

I'll open up a quali/practice room at around 18.30 PM (GMT).

If its for practice I'll join. :)
Really need to drive this car. Execpt last friday test and a couple of laps at the Ring Qualify I haven't driven this car since we went offline.

This week gonna be sketchy for me.

working on this and hope to be done by the weekend. Today should finish seat mount and seem welds. The. Grind some. . PAINT

Recessed wheel into hood/bonnet area for a custom look. Kinda has that Ram Air scoop look. Once the sheet metal I'd painted a dark blue or black. It will blend well.

Not me in pic, buddy Adam doing some test fitting. Hehehehe

5625a6a0.jpg

e0969195.jpg

df4abc8d.jpg

30c9a772.jpg

Fwiw the current G27 cockpit based off an Evo VIII's wheel, pedals, shifter dimensions. Sold this to guy pictured. New one is T500 RS and based off what I learned to dislike about the first one. Really the wheel was a lil high on first and gas pedal and frame was close. Hampering heel toe action. Not bad just annoying. However I do have larger feet then guy buying. He also never heeled toed before. So meh

Pic of current sold cockpit

74ee9d11.jpg

a5a191b5.jpg

cd92bcd2.jpg

Seat is from a Neon SRT4 ( Viper inspired version) it goes onto new build.

Anyway so i gotta get this done. If you don't see much of me this week you know why.

One buddy wanted me to make three of each part....... Hahaha. Negative this be one off. Like all my cockpits. Fwiw this is my 3rd one I built. ;) hopefully last one for a yr or more.

Right im ready for the practice sessions, im just doing a few bits and then il open and room if no 1 has opened 1 by then

Just finished a great practice/quali room. Me, Pagi, Aderrrm, Kamy and Sennina was in there. And we drove around a bit. Aderrrm decided to test the CALSONIC GT500 car. And with in 15 minutes or so, he pulled a 1:56.988!!! Almost ,4 faster than tony1311's quali from round 1.. Just AMAZING. And he said that his setup was rubbish and his car was at 505 bhp. :bowdown:

Well, I pulled a 1:57.9XX whith the stock CALSONIC. Did use my AUTECH MOTUL tune for it, and it felt great! Best I did with the AUTECH was 1:58.3. With that in mind, I think the small increase in PP for the AUTECH for WSGTC 2 is spot on (607-610).

Times for this quali will probably be ,2-,3 faster than last time.

Looking much forward to Friday. 👍

See ya!

Well I didn't have 10 people watching me did I :dopey: Felt like an alright lap though!

Great racing Chorda and Pag (where did you go?!)!

Will someone have a room up for quali tomorrow?

Guys I wanna make this race. However finishing the cockpit. I had to take the seat off my current and well the freaking brackets I thought were bolted on. Were indeed bolted. However welded too. So with that I made my new mount to tilt the seat up and down. This now welded to the seats slide rails. Which makes it useless on current cockpit. So I have no wheel. I don't know how to use a controller anymore. I tried. Wow

So I am at paint. All primates and wet sanded. Gotta weld a few tabs and one bar in. Got a little ahead of myself. Missed a party today to finish up the fab work and be ready for color. So tomorrow I take it back to main shop and make a few tabs for my floor board and add a brace to the floor board cab fasten at the back.

Guys this thing may be sweeter then I expected. Depending on what decals I can have made. ;) don't want to curse myself. Here is hoping it comes together nicely.

Anyway my point is if I don't make Qualfying can I possible get a provisional start? Maybe qualify thursday? If not I can miss the race. Hate too. Made all of them so far.

Ofc Owen!! No problem! I'll sign you up on the waitinglist, and if you can quali before connect time this friday, I'll let you. I'm sure all the others feels the same way! Great job with that playseat btw. Looks great! Wish I had something that nice to race in.

Well I didn't have 10 people watching me did I :dopey: Felt like an alright lap though!

Great racing Chorda and Pag (where did you go?!)!

Will someone have a room up for quali tomorrow?

My internet just randomly cut out, so i reset router and it was fine but cudnt be arsed to load up GT again (its very slow for sum reason)

So i played L.A NOIRE for bit lol

Enjoyed it tho, my car is very loose in races but on quali it seems fine strange

Only made a 1.59.1 within a few laps so hopefully i can beat my last time which was pure luck anyway lol PLUS i have a wheel now lol

Anyone opening a qualifying room tonight?

dont know would like to will open a practice room so if you are a stward please join :) room numer is no one seems to be able to joi my rooms so it si closed now:(

please see if you can join because i have some internet issues

Last edited:
Spun under the bridge on my out lap.. Engine damage and a suspention damage front right.. Got a 2:11.XXX.. Probably with a 5 sec penalty added as well.. Aderrrm is going to watch the replay.

I'm lucky the race is long.

Yep, really needed those 3 extra points to have a shot at the total. All I can hope for now is that you, or anyone else will beat JPzer's time. Fingers crossed. ;)

It's really sad since I did 57's almost every lap prior my quali. My best was a 1:57.6xx... Almost tony1311 territory. I just have to make sure I can keep that pace thru the race, and things are looking good. But weather and 250 km at Suzuka might want something else.. :lol:

sorry JP

I have to miss yet another round. :(
Fridays are being a pain in the a** for me.
Hope next season will work out better. Good luck everyone.

That's unlucky Kamy.

I have a feeling this last race isn't going to be different from any other race with people not turning up.

I was shocked you got so much damage from that crash Denilson. Full on engine damage and front right wheel damage, ouch. Anyway, you cut the chicane on your 1st flying lap, and went wide at Degner 2 on your 2nd flying lap. You know the run-off under the bridge, does that count as off-track? I suppose it does, because when there's no rumble strips the limit of what is deemed as track is defined by the white line?

But your lap time was 2:11.757 + 5 seconds for running wide = 2:16.757

If you want, I can post some pics up.

Latest Posts

Back