GTRRL|SuperGT Challenge Series Sign Ups Open! Rd 5 Suzuka Aug. 25th

  • Thread starter Thread starter DragonGT83
  • 3,546 comments
  • 267,167 views
Damn. Can't make it tomorrow. Started a new job and have to work all day. Hopefully I don't have to do Saturdays every week, we'll see.
 
Where King and Dragon?

King has his reason for not attending and as far as dragon, I think he fell off the face of the earth. I haven't heard from him in a couple months.
 
Qualifying each other will work!
 
Qualifying Times @ Fuji F

GTPL_IMMORTAL, YellowHat GT-R, 1:36.357
TeamDynasty_29, ARTA NSX, 1:40.179
BRADKINDER, Raybrig NSX, 1:39.850
panoz38, RX-7, 1:43.200
 
(Nevermind) Is there a qualifying list?
 
Sorry bud Ill get it done :)
 
Qualifying Time @ Fuji F

benny1342, Motul Autech GT-R, 1:37.836

That's all the qualifying for me tonight. See you guys tomorrow.
 
When's the qualifying deadline again, I'm afraid being here in pst that my chances of finding someone on are limited.
 
joetruckv8
When's the qualifying deadline again, I'm afraid being here in pst that my chances of finding someone on are limited.

In 2 and a half hours from now
 
ZachAK47
In 2 and a half hours from now

Oh crap I'm on the train home, is anyone on to qualify me in about 40min?
IS THERE ANYBODY!?
 
Last edited:
I could qualify you probably. Don't know if it would count though, but I'll do it anyway.

PSN message me when you get online.
 
Last edited:
Goddit.
Well my practice was a 38.3 but my car broke in and had 10 extra hp at that time... *facepalm*
In the end managed to get a 38.4, ok for a last ditch effort, hope I can race for position! :scared:
 
Last edited:
Qualifying Time @ Fuji F

PepsiMaxCrew, YellowHat GT-R, 1:38.422
 
Might not be able to make it guys. I have to go to work at 11am and don't know if I will be home in time to race. I will try though.
 
anyone up for early morning practice Ill set up a room it will probably be alternating between stock f10 and GTRRL since I have a race in both Immortal's and shagg's leagues today

EDIT: room number: 1472-6118-3744-3751-9593

room closed
 
Last edited:
It looks everything is set for this weeks race. This weeks race will be 35 Laps.

Current Qualifying Results:
D8859485_68769882_792047


Just a reminder on how things will work. We will have the room open probably 30 minutes before 7ET that way we can get things set up and make sure everything is operating. We will probably get the race started closer to 7:30 just depends when everyone gets into the room. (Also takes a bit to do all of the regs). Be sure to follow my instructions when we are doing regs so we can get through it as smooth as possible.

When we are doing the pace laps remember that it is staggered rolling start so you are to keep a car length inbetween you and the next driver. Here is an image describing how to this:

formation.jpg

Credit to PURE for the image​

500s will go first on the parade lap and will be allowed to get about a 20-30 second gap. Pace speed is 70 mph and is up to pole sitter to keep this speed. When the leader hits the start finish line that when everyone goes full speed. THERE IS NO PASSING before the start finish line.

Anybody in red on the qualify chart means they have indicated they won't be there. The room a drivers have been adjusted for this fact.

Given the number of drivers racing there will be no room b. People who didn't qualify who generally race will still be given last place points.


Good luck! 👍

BTW here is the updated weight penalties. Sorry this took so long this is Ron's job and he has been working like crazy...

D8859485_66955821_66951


500 Series
1. Immortalpilot 150kg 1280kg

2. Mike Canze 70kg 1200kg

3. KingBestJr 60kg 1190kg

4. Benny 40kg 1170kg

5. Phil N 0kg 1130kg

6. Art Mann 80kg 1210kg

7. Skeng 80kg 1210kg

8. Bronco 20kg 1150kg




300 Series
1. DragonGT83 80kg 1180kg

2. Shagg 80kg 1180kg

3. VELOCI_2NR 110kg 1230kg

4. Panoz 110kg 1210kg

5. Tiernizzle 30kg 1130kg

6. Zeus 20kg 1120kg

7. Killa_Kandy 80kg 1250kg

8. Joe Jones 50kg 1150kg

SPECIAL NOTE:

Given that there is a lack of 300 drivers this week, the 300 class will not accumulate any weight this week. So finishing in the podium will not add any weight to next week given the turnout for that class.
 
Anyone who didnt have a chance to qualify can just start last in their class.
 
Panoz qualified me so I should have a time, but I don't remember it off the top of my head lol. It was like 1:45 something
 
I think you guys missed Zach in the ballast list
 
SkengD
I think you guys missed Zach in the ballast list

Shhhhh. I'm happy being 30kg lighter :P.
 
Going be hard to win this one but thats what im going for
 
panoz qualified me so i should have a time, but i don't remember it off the top of my head lol. It was like 1:45 something

1:45.248
 
Thankz Shagg, I'll be at the back of the pack!
 
Having connection issues. If I miss this race I'm going to go ballistic
 
Is the room up yet? And Jeez where are all the 300 drivers.
 
Room Number for Fuji F

Join!

1472-6118-4216-8216-4601
 
Is anybody else getting a network offline, or is that just my retarded Ps3?
 
Waiiiiiit I've been dced
 
F@$& me. Sorry guys, I was hoping to be home right around 6 CDT, but both of my games got delayed by 30 mins, so here I am at 7 CDT... Why the hell can't I catch a break? :banghead:
 
Back