GTRRL|SuperGT Challenge Series Sign Ups Open! Rd 5 Suzuka Aug. 25th

• Thread starter DragonGT83
  • 3,546 comments
can you please just one more chance

no-sign-x-md.png

either the raybrig nsx '00 or arta garaiya '03. not sure

Good deal. If you end up wanting to run the ARTA S, you'd have to join RJ Motorsports. If you wanna end up making a team with your ALT+4 buddies then you'd have to maybe take ARTA P...

Actually ill get RJM to switch to the premium ARTA

why shaGG im a great driver now i started my own league and won 7 out of 15 races

You've asked a few times and been given a clear answer so now you can move on.

The directors of this series have a right to make those sorts of decisions as it's their thread and series. There are many other racing series hosted here at GTPlanet and you could try your luck elsewhere.

Please do not post in this thread again. If you do you'll have an infraction for your troubles for not following a moderators instructions.

Ive added a new team chart to this post https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/showthread.php?p=7174886#post7174886. If any information on it is wrong or you'd like to switch cars/classes just let us know it will be a quick fix. If you are still undeclared on which car/class I'd figure it out soon before a car you may want is taken.

Also if your joining with a car that's not taken you get to make a team :). Just come up with a nice team name and which cars you'd like for the GT300 and GT500 and your ready for a team championship battle :)

Don't mind if any GT300 want to join up and form a team, just ask and I'll come up with a name with you.

Hey Dragon, thanks again for the invite. Go ahead and sign me up for the series. I'll definitely be driving in GT300 class, just not sure about which car yet. I'll do some testing and let you know ASAP.

Edit: I just voted in the start time poll and it looks like 3pm EST is going to win. I can't run that early, in my situation, the later the better. :(

Last edited:
Hey Dragon, thanks again for the invite. Go ahead and sign me up for the series. I'll definitely be driving in GT300 class, just not sure about which car yet. I'll do some testing and let you know ASAP.

Thanks for taking the invite. Ive added your name to the drivers list for the GT300s with an undeclared car. Once you have the car just let us know :)

Thanks for taking the invite. Ive added your name to the drivers list for the GT300s with an undeclared car. Once you have the car just let us know :)

Hey Shagg, I edited my post, if the start time is 3pm EST, I'm afraid I can't make it.

Hey Shagg, I edited my post, if the start time is 3pm EST, I'm afraid I can't make it.

On the poll the 3 pm bracket is winning but we may still go with a time around 7pm or so, if that works better for you. We have a lot of veterans that aren't voting on GTP that have requested that time block on our actual league site.

So at the moment it's basically between 7or8pm or 3pm. Idk if 7 or 8 will fit you better or not.

On the poll the 3 pm bracket is winning but we may still go with a time around 7pm or so, if that works better for you. We have a lot of veterans that aren't voting on GTP that have requested that time block on our actual league site.

So at the moment it's basically between 7or8pm or 3pm. Idk if 7 or 8 will fit you better or not.

I could make 7, anything earlier and I just couldn't commit.

Hey I know this sounds stupid. But if anyone who lives in est, next time you post could you say what time it is when you do? Just want to be sure what the times translate to be (I'm frequently a hour later or early due to daylight saving etc.)
Cheers.

Hey I know this sounds stupid. But if anyone who lives in est, next time you post could you say what time it is when you do? Just want to be sure what the times translate to be (I'm frequently a hour later or early due to daylight saving etc.)
Cheers.

Yeah no problem. Sorry It's quite difficult remembering to put international times on here as we have always been an American league. It is currently 4:43 here on the eastcoast (EST)

Cheers.
For any Brits who looking to join; noon est is 5pm. 3.30 est is 8.30 pm. 8 est is 1am. 10.30 est is 3.30am.

I've already voted in the poll, but could I change my vote? I've voted for 3.30, would it be possible to change to 8? (just deduct one and add one)

Cheers.
For any Brits who looking to join; noon est is 5pm. 3.30 est is 8.30 pm. 8 est is 1am. 10.30 est is 3.30am.

I've already voted in the poll, but could I change my vote? I've voted for 3.30, would it be possible to change to 8? (just deduct one and add one)

Gotcha. Thanks for the input!

Now with 7or8 pm ET time now basically taking the lead (we have lots who have requested it without voting here on GTP) how many of you does this basically become a deal breaker (those who are really interested in league)?

EDIT: I have also changed my vote to 7or8pm. So that is now a 4 vote swing in favor of 7 or 8

Last edited:
I voted for 3:30, but 7 or 8 will work for me, think 7 is 23:00 GMT time

Edit: forgot in summer GMT is 5 hours ahead of me, so 7 would be midnight GMT

I personally can race at anytime on saturday. I believe i had voted for 3 est but i would also like to change my vote to 7 est.

Id like to join. My browser is acting up I cant see the specs or the cars...but im interested in running .

Id like to join. My browser is acting up I cant see the specs or the cars...but im interested in running .

A little technical difficulty with dropbox and the images we had for them. It'll be fixed soon.

My apologies. Dropbox was a pretty good program that I have really fell in love with but they just messed up my account and it has been suspended. Im not switching things over to another so it should be back soon.

Last edited:

car regs have been updated, you should be able to see them now. working on the rest now, schedule, team points, etc. so stay tuned for that.

I have raced with this league since their second season and since then we have become very good at handing problems that pop up time to time. To all new people joining or interested, welcome to the GTRRL.

Thanks panoz, takes everybody's cooperation to keep things running fair and honestly.

All Op stuff is back to normal now. think shagg was gonna pop a nerve lol. or may have already.

All Op stuff is back to normal now. think shagg was gonna pop a nerve lol. or may have already.

Yeah I'm still a little aggravated I had to spend the last 2-3 hours changing everything on my computer to find a fix... :grumpy:

Public Room open doing current specs found in the OP.

1472-6118-4130-9225-2848

Last edited:
Back