GTRRL|SuperGT Challenge Series Sign Ups Open! Rd 5 Suzuka Aug. 25th

• Thread starter DragonGT83
  • 3,546 comments
Correct about the time difference.

The GTRRL is just the umbrella name of the league. It's just like NASCAR which has different divisions. So if you race in any of the series you are officially apart of the GTRRL :P. To actually see the main website for the league click here. You can sign up there but not needed as most info is on here as well.

It is also not required to run the full schedule to be in the series. It's definitely encouraged to run the full schedule but if not, just race whatever ones you can. Ill add you to the list for the YellowHat Team

Thanks bro, and yeah I'll try I'm not sure how old you are but I'm gona be a sophomore in High School next year and I've been chillin with the ladies so I think you know my decision. And sure I'll sign up for that site dude.

Edit: Site looks great, I'll be joining xD

Junior in College so I feel you. Real life comes first so that's why we don't make it where you HAVE to race every race. As long as your having fun that's all that matters :)

XxShaggxX
Junior in College so I feel you. Real life comes first so that's why we don't make it where you HAVE to race every race. As long as your having fun that's all that matters :)

Lol yeah definitely. ok thanks bro

harrison1476
PSN: harrison1476
Class: GT500
Car: Nissan Yellowhat GT-R

2 per car if i'm not mistaken, so I'll take this last spot. This looks epic and 3:30 EST on Saturday's is great so since it's winning by a long shot i'll just go ahead and make plans and get ready for a time around noon for me (PST)

Look forward to racing with you

Gonna do some tire runs once I can make myself stop watching the 24 of Le Mans. Spa races always feel so long even when we are only racing for an hour like last night haha. Still a fun track just need to stay on track...

Also the guys interested in racing next season, we have our GT500 series still going on right now which races at 10:30 ET. You are welcome to finish off the end of the season if you want an early exposure to GTRRL competition.

Im about to get on now to do some tire tests for tonights race if anyone would like to join me.

We may get some preseason testing going tonight for those who may be interested. Gonna open up some public rooms and see if we find any quality drivers out there interested.

We are now formally announcing that the 7pm EST (1 am GMT) time block will now be the official race time for the series. 4 drivers have changed there vote from 3pm to 7pm and there are 3 drivers that have put in there vote on a 3rd party website. Therefore that time is now leading and is the time we are going to go with.

Also to any of you who have friends who could fit this time and would be interested in the series send them this way. Here is the shortened link to this post: bit.ly/TheGTRRL

We now have a full 16 people but would love to get a possible Room B going. Dual Series operate better with better numbers and drivers :)

Me and Mike (KingBestJr) have opened up a room. Anybody is welcome to join we are just opening it up to see if we can find some quality drivers out there on the open lobby. If your interested in the league and want to do some running with us here is the room ID:

1472-6118-3787-3250-8195

Last edited:
hi My name is MikeGrove, Im very interested in becoming one of the undeclared drivers in your 500/300 Gt league. ive spolen to shagg and i hope to contribute to the hours of fun we are gonna have. Lots of Pit stops = )

Well unfortunately my schedule has changed. I will have to withdraw team wedsport lexus. Stupid job! Anyaways I hope to race in some future series.

Well unfortunately my schedule has changed. I will have to withdraw team wedsport lexus. Stupid job! Anyaways I hope to race in some future series.

Oh no! Sorry to hear that bro. Look forward to seeing you around again

BTW, in a couple posts above I made a mistake on the time conversion. For those from the UK that would interested in the series, 7pm EST is actually Midnight your time (I put 1 am the first time)

Plenty of spots still open guys. This will be a great series and one you wont wanna miss ;)

great to see people being interested in the league can't wait 4 season 5

Me neither canze, at least next season me and you will be teammates in 500 series like we were going to be this season but it didnt work out. Looking forward to next season. But first i want to get to national finals for GT Academy!!!

I like the low GT 500 horsepower level. I'm already used streching out my tear wear on all compounds with no TCS at 520hp, so with 433hp and tcs I could probably get 12 to 15 laps out of a set of rubber here. I would like to join, but I'm not sure on GT 500 or GT 300 just yet. If I was going to go GT 500 though, I would want that last Xanavi spot? But my gut is telling me start at GT 300 and move up. Which field is deeper in you guys opinion?

I like the low GT 500 horsepower level. I'm already used streching out my tear wear on all compounds with no TCS at 520hp, so with 433hp and tcs I could probably get 12 to 15 laps out of a set of rubber here. I would like to join, but I'm not sure on GT 500 or GT 300 just yet. If I was going to go GT 500 though, I would want that last Xanavi spot? But my gut is telling me start at GT 300 and move up. Which field is deeper in you guys opinion?

IMO they both are pretty deep both series are gonna be very competitive. Which ever you feel like you would like to drive more feel free and just let us know and we will add you to that team. If you are definetly gonna join i would send me (kingbestjr) and dragongt83 and Xx-shagg-xX all Friend requests as we are the stewards of the league and can help you out with anything you may need to or want to know.

Last edited:
Will do, I'm going to test out some of the GT300 chassis and then go from there. I will post my selection no later than this upcoming Monday. If I somehow win the GT300 Class then I will move up'

Will do, I'm going to test out some of the GT300 chassis and then go from there. I will post my selection no later than this upcoming Monday. If I somehow win the GT300 Class then I will move up'

No problem take your time choosing both classes will be tough either way you go. Either way you go will be just as difficult to win neither is really a beginner series. Good luck in testing and cant wait to race with you and welcome to our league. :cheers:

No problem take your time choosing both classes will be tough either way you go. Either way you go will be just as difficult to win neither is really a beginner series. Good luck in testing and cant wait to race with you and welcome to our league. :cheers:

If it helps you decide there is about 3 or 4 drivers in 300s that are in the top 35 u.s. gt academy right now. 500s i believe its only 1 up there. Not taking anything away from 500s as there are some stout drivers ready to go.

Hey guys it's Harrison, I just thought I'd introduce myself here. Wondering if I can qualify for the race this Saturday. Not sure what track it is but i remember shagg saying I can join in.

Hey guys it's Harrison, I just thought I'd introduce myself here. Wondering if I can qualify for the race this Saturday. Not sure what track it is but i remember shagg saying I can join in.

We are race at Suzuka for 500's and LMPs and suzuka east for TC series.

Back