GTRRL|SuperGT Challenge Series Sign Ups Open! Rd 5 Suzuka Aug. 25th

• Thread starter DragonGT83
  • 3,546 comments
panoz38, KingBestJr, Xx-shagg-xX and DragonGT83 your friends list are full. Tried to send you all one for the season. :)

Your list is full. I deleted a bunch of people so whenever you get that fixed up just send me and invite!

I've edited the OP with the new driver updates. We now have 16 who have committed to a series and car so it looks like we are well on our way to a Room B!

:) Still plenty of time to sign up as well.

With in the next week or two I will put up the official sign up league for the standings generator. We use Race Points Manager for this and for those who aren't aware of it here is a link to an example of it (from our current GT500 Series standings).

When you fill out the short app you get your own driver profile, and when we input results from the races, it automatically does the points based on our point system outlined in the OP

Ready for Suzuka tonight hopefully i can make sure i have enough fuel in my car this year lmao.

Hi guys, nice looking series you have here. If it's possible could the series start at 8pm EST or later? As If it is much earlier I would be unable to join.
I am quite keen on taking the Cusco Impreza (premium) in GT300.
Edit: Scratch that, I'd like the Yellowhat GTR GT500 slot if the team is willing to accept me. The Impreza is very good but awd is not my thing. :)

Last edited:
Hi guys, nice looking series you have here. If it's possible could the series start at 8pm EST or later? As If it is much earlier I would be unable to join.
Edit: Scratch that, I'd like the Yellowhat GTR GT500 slot if the team is willing to accept me. The Impreza is very good but awd is not my thing. :)

We would love to have you join. I believe are start time has been decided as a 7pm est start time for next season though.

7 is fine by me! Im in GMT+8 so I reckon 8am the next day (Sunday) isn't too bad at all.:)

Great to hear make sure you add me (kingbestjr) dragongt83 and Xx-shagg-xX as we are the stewards of the league. I will get up with shagg or dragon and get you signed on list for the yellowhat gt-r. That is the car you have chosen right?

Nice to have you sir! Welcome to The GTRRL!

Currently 4 drivers in our driver's list are in the top 32. 3 are in 300s and 1 in 500s. hope we can add to the competition.

40 minutes left and san diego here we come. :dopey:

MP3sh.gif

I wanna be the first to congradulate two of the GTRRL's finest drivers on making it to the National Finals in San Diego California for the 2012 GT Academy. I am proud to say we have Mike Best and Ron Meier in our league and i've got to race along side them for so long. It is great to see our league being represented on the National Level! It's honor to have you two represent us in this way! The GTRRL is proud!

Also a shout out to two drivers who will be in the series next year, Veloc_2NR and Jett_Racer (who should be in given the couple of ineligible guys in the top 32) who also made the national finals . That gives 4 drivers for next season in the GTRRL who will be competiting for a shot at glory. You guys are awesome!

http://www.mygranturismo.net/rankings.php?sec=2&board=2-8-5&cy=us

I wanna be the first to congradulate two of the GTRRL's finest drivers on making it to the National Finals in San Diego California for the 2012 GT Academy. I am proud to say we have Mike Best and Ron Meier in our league and i've got to race along side them for so long. It is great to see our league being represented on the National Level! It's honor to have you two represent us in this way! The GTRRL is proud!

Also a shout out to two drivers who will be in the series next year, Veloc_2NR and Jett_Racer (who should be in given the couple of ineligible guys in the top 32) who also made the national finals . That gives 4 drivers for next season in the GTRRL who will be competiting for a shot at glory. You guys are awesome!

http://www.mygranturismo.net/rankings.php?sec=2&board=2-8-5&cy=us

Thanks a lot just waiting on the email to say im in lol.

hello, i am very interseted in this league, the times are fine for me, may i be a part of this racing league?

hello, i am very interseted in this league, the times are fine for me, may i be a part of this racing league?

Yes as long as you are a clean driver. Which series were you looking to drive in the 500's or 300's and what car are you interested in.

Yes as long as you are a clean driver. Which series were you looking to drive in the 500's or 300's and what car are you interested in.

Goodyear and I had a few good races both in 300 and 500s reason I invited him.

Goodyear and I had a few good races both in 300 and 500s reason I invited him.

Good to hear definetly use more good drivers the more the merrier. Just goodyear put a post of what you would like to drive and we will make sure its available and we will get you put on the list.

Great to hear make sure you add me (kingbestjr) dragongt83 and Xx-shagg-xX as we are the stewards of the league. I will get up with shagg or dragon and get you signed on list for the yellowhat gt-r. That is the car you have chosen right?

Yup! :) The timing is perfect tbh, just gotta get used to the car now. Expect me to qualify at the rear though as that is my practice session. :P
Also got to see the regulations on blocking and moving over, I was quite aggressive with that in the past.

well can you race both 300 and 500?

Only one can be chosen because they are actually run on the track at the same time. It's a dual series. The GT500 and GT300 are competing in one race but separate results and standings are generated for the two different classes.

So unless you a magician and race in two cars in one race (:lol:) you must pick one. Also glad you got the invite from Panoz. He's my buddy haha ;)

Also got to see the regulations on blocking and moving over, I was quite aggressive with that in the past.

Only time we require people to move over is if they are a lap down. Of course it is recommended if you are slower to just be the smarter driver and move over but only required if you are being lapped.

As for blocking it is also frowned upon. You can protect your line going into the corner but excessive blocking down the straights can lead to sanctions.

Back