GTRRL|SuperGT Challenge Series Sign Ups Open! Rd 5 Suzuka Aug. 25th

• Thread starter DragonGT83
  • 3,546 comments
goodyear24

Great this week we are using the RX7 (not the roadster). Buy that, change the oil, and break it in but don't by any upgrades for it cause we so default tune in that series. Only thing it will allow you to do is set horsepower and adjust the breaks.

Also talk to panoz and you can join our team for the rest of the season. If he says yes he will show you which color to paint your car.

okay thank you, i will ask him over psn or if hes on the forums and sees this he can tell me his decision.

Yeah we can make this a three way right now... no homo (possibly :lol:)

Yeah your more then welcome. We are currently finishing up current season and just have like 3 races left in all of our series. Check out our main website to see all the action rapping up. This week the GT500 and TCCS cars are at Indy Road and our LMP series is at Nurburg. Check out our main site to see what is all going on.

These series have different regs that are on this thread though. So if there is any of them that interest you after you look around on the site just let one of us know and we'll PM you the details.
May I join in the last few races? And I think the 300 cars have better 'flow' tbh.

Motegi coming 6/27!

Awesome! Ill download it tomorrow! I say for that those who actually get it, we do some exhibition races at the oval or something tomorrow night!

Anyone in?

May I join in the last few races? And I think the 300 cars have better 'flow' tbh.

And sure. Just do as I said to goodyear:

Yeah your more then welcome. We are currently finishing up current season and just have like 3 races left in all of our series. Check out our main website to see all the action rapping up. This week the GT500 and TCCS cars are at Indy Road and our LMP series is at Nurburg. Check out our main site to see what is all going on.

These series have different regs that are on this thread though. So if there is any of them that interest you after you look around on the site just let one of us know and we'll PM you the details.

If it's still open I'd like to fill the '08 Cusco slot. Can I also fill the empty Nismo '08 slot? Is that allowed?

Sorry, cancel that entry. Unfortunately I already foresee a couple of scheduling issues for me. 👎

Sorry, cancel that entry. Unfortunately I already foresee a couple of scheduling issues for me. 👎

10-4. Thanks for the interest!

Side note: I have edited the op tables and added the new drivers. We now have 11 for the GT500 class and 8 for the GT300 class. We also have 4 people who haven't declared for a series/car so that means we should have a solid Room B!

Here is an update on the cars still available:

GT500:

Raybrig NSX '00
Castrol Mugen NSX '00

GT300:

RX7 Standard
Subaru Premium
Celica
Premium ARTA
Lexus

If these cars fill up then we will make an adjustment to amount of drivers per car and open them up more. Keep them coming guys ;)

Last edited:
so panoz cleared me to be on his team for bothe gt500 and the touring car championship, for the last three races of the current season and for the next season. so am i all set now?

goodyear24
so panoz cleared me to be on his team for bothe gt500 and the touring car championship, for the last three races of the current season and for the next season. so am i all set now?

Sounds good. Just have to qualify with an admin before Saturday (Friday night is the deadline)

You know the car regs for that car for this season?

goodyear24
is it possible to qualify tonight?

I don't think anyone is online. Prolly should just wait till everyone else does. Gives you practice. Make sure Xanavi has 414 HP WITH Engine upgrade and 2 stage turbo.

And RX7 is default tuned. We also qualify on Softs. (please note: to anyone else reading this that this is off topic for this series and we are talking about a different series. So there is no confusion)

I just got kicked out of the GTR slot. Hopefully I can grab the Wedsport Lexus for GT300. Anyone for a teammate?

I just got kicked out of the GTR slot. Hopefully I can grab the Wedsport Lexus for GT300. Anyone for a teammate?

We had to for right now until all the 500 cars are taken 2 to a team if it fills up completely then you are more than welcome to take the GTR as a 3rd teammate. We made the rule 2 to a car to make it where its not just everyone in the same car. I mean there is no reason to think any of them are faster than others after lots of testing we have them to where they all are basically the exact same in lap times.:)

I know mate, but I have a trauma with NSX's. By the time I finally got one set up to run properly last time, it was too late. Plus it I don't like standard car's.
I will wait then, thank you for the information. 👍

I know mate, but I have a trauma with NSX's. By the time I finally got one set up to run properly last time, it was too late. Plus it I don't like standard car's.
I will wait then, thank you for the information. 👍

Well i understand but if you need a good tune for it i can help you out i have a pretty good tune for nsx's. Whenever you get on let me know and i can help out see if i might be able to change your opinion of the nsx. :)

Plus if you need one of the standard nsx's without engine tune done to it i could send you one i have them and if not im sure dragon (Ron) can send you one, he can duplicate and send you one if i cant.

Well I don't use cockpit view anyway due to an absence of mirrors, and I am open to anything...
I could actually get on soon to test out the car. I don't own one though so it will be great if I could borrow.
The most important thing will be tech support so if I could grab a teammate with experience that would be cool, but not necessary.

Well I don't use cockpit view anyway due to an absence of mirrors, and I am open to anything...
I could actually get on soon to test out the car. I don't own one though so it will be great if I could borrow.
The most important thing will be tech support so if I could grab a teammate with experience that would be cool, but not necessary.

Im opening a room now so you can join me whenever.

Wow King you're seriously quick. Over a sec a lap is huge. The test race at Indy was fun, me and Zach were racing door to door until I served him up. My bad lol. :lol:

phil bell
Wow King you're seriously quick. Over a sec a lap is huge. The test race at Indy was fun, me and Zach were racing door to door until I served him up. My bad lol. :lol:

Lol, least I know where to expect to be right now, a place in front of you :P

Lol, I have a feeling quite a few of these guys are "seriously quick". I raced with dragon in another series and know how fast he is. I know I probably can't run with the front runners in this series, but I think I can stay close, and I'm hoping to get faster by running against guys that are quicker than me. I hope to improve by learning from faster drivers, it's hard to get better if you don't run against faster drivers. :)

Lol, I have a feeling quite a few of these guys are "seriously quick". I raced with dragon in another series and know how fast he is. I know I probably can't run with the front runners in this series, but I think I can stay close, and I'm hoping to get faster by running against guys that are quicker than me. I hope to improve by learning from faster drivers, it's hard to get better if you don't run against faster drivers. :)

Well said!! 👍

True, I can definitely see my weaknesses as I glance in the mirror or when he's in front.
I need to focus on getting the car to the corner, I always mess up and lock an inside front or rears abit or miss my turn in point.

Always improve. Plus the weight ballast will hurt the faster guys more in the series races and will even the field to a point everyone have a chance to win or even a podium.

Back