GTRRL|SuperGT Challenge Series Sign Ups Open! Rd 5 Suzuka Aug. 25th

• Thread starter DragonGT83
  • 3,546 comments
boshuter
Lol, I have a feeling quite a few of these guys are "seriously quick". I raced with dragon in another series and know how fast he is. I know I probably can't run with the front runners in this series, but I think I can stay close, and I'm hoping to get faster by running against guys that are quicker than me. I hope to improve by learning from faster drivers, it's hard to get better if you don't run against faster drivers. :)

👍 This is the maturity I hope most of the new guys show. Dragon is the winningest driver in GTRRL history and by racing with him for so long everyone has gotten better. And King is no slouch either and with Jett Racer and Veloc joining we will now have 4 A class drivers.

And the rest are competitive too. But as panoz as said, the weight ballast system balances things out and many drivers find themselves in winning positions. The beauty of the series.

Last edited:
👍 This is the maturity I hope most of the new guys show. Dragon is the winningest driver in GTRRL history and by racing with him for so long everyone has gotten better. And King is no slouch either and with Jett Racer and Veloc joining we will now have 4 A class drivers.

And the rest are competitive too. But as panoz as said, the weight ballast system balances things out and many drivers find themselves in winning positions. The beauty of the series.

Dont let him fool you im not that good. But dragon is a monster. :dopey:

I will qualify for 500's late tonight when i get home from the race track if any stewards will be on to watch me since i cant watch myself lol.

I will qualify for 500's late tonight when i get home from the race track if any stewards will be on to watch me since i cant watch myself lol.

I 'Should' be on. Right now we don't know what tonight's plans are for the LMP race as I am the only one that qualified for the LMP race. May just postpone the series till Le Mans for the finale.

Last edited:
I 'Should' be on. Right now we don't know what tonight's plans are for the LMP race as I am the only one that qualified for the LMP race. May just postpone the series till Le Mans for the finale.

Scratch me qualifying as you know i just did both my runs with you for 500's. :)

Scratch me qualifying as you know i just did both my runs with you for 500's. :)

San Diego!!

MP3sh.gif

The 28th can't get her fast enough. :)

I would like to meet my team mate soon and maybe do some practicing next week. :)

Anyone, either gt500 or gt300, wants to practice etc. add me on PSN, always up for it

kk20
You know you can put me down for this.

I'll have the yellowhat GTR if available please...

Knew you'd be interested in this :P. give us a message on this when you on

ZachAK47
Knew you'd be interested in this :P. give us a message on this when you on

:lol: how can I resist

Actually may I have the Arta Garaiya '08. I've raced enough in the GT500..👍

Last edited:
I would like to sign up if it's not to late. Not sure about which car though because on one list it says there are spots open for one but on another it says it's taken. So can someone tell which are open?

Mr_Tim-Tim and kk20. Welcome to the GTRRL! Hope both of you will enjoy this series and the season coming up!

Last edited:
gtpanoz
Mr_Tim-Tim and kk20. Welcome to the GTRRL! Hope both of you will enjoy this series and the season coming up!

Thanks. 👍

I reckon at those regs the GTR gona dominate NSX. I went 1.5 seconds quicker in a yellowhat than a NSX around indy road....

My psn is mr_tim-tim
For gt500 I am gonna pick the castrol mugen nsx but if you need drivers for gt300 which I am willing to do I will pick the wedsport Lexus.

EDIT: I might have to change my pick because my nsx has stage three engine I didn't realize that. I am gonna try to get another one before the race starts.

Last edited:
Thanks. 👍

I reckon at those regs the GTR gona dominate NSX. I went 1.5 seconds quicker in a yellowhat than a NSX around indy road....

The regs should even the GTR and NSXs, just according to the track and if the weight ballast play into effect to the faster guys. The series admins have done their best even the playing field for everybody.

gtpanoz
The regs should even the GTR and NSXs, just according to the track and if the weight ballast play into effect to the faster guys. The series admins have done their best even the playing field for everybody.

I respect that. But indy road is a track that should suit the NSX due to long straights. Whatever you guys feel is right. 👍

Hi Guys i can drive maybe also some races.
When i drive i take the Yellowhat Tomica GTR08 like always.

Thanks. 👍

Over 5 different tracks, they were separated by .05 seconds (with the total best time from all 5 tracks. Each car has its advantages but overall they are even.

Also we picked these 3 NSXs cause they are the closest NSXs to GTRs. The other ones would have been a lot harder regulate to keep even. So feel free to pick which ever car you are most comfortable in.

Hi Guys i can drive maybe also some races.
When i drive i take the Yellowhat Tomica GTR08 like always.

Welcome back mate.

Currently the YellowHat GTR is taken as we only allow 2 drivers per car. Im currently working with dragon to see if we can just take the car restrictions off to make things easier.

But welcome back sir!

Thanks mate good to see you guys.
That would be are very good when all can drive his favorite car is much easier.

I respect that. But indy road is a track that should suit the NSX due to long straights. Whatever you guys feel is right. 👍

Thanks mate good to see you guys.
That would be are very good when all can drive his favorite car is much easier.

nice to see ya again killa and immortal, 500s just got even better!!

Killa, the standard NSXs don't drive like the premiums, IMO they're in between the GTR and Premium NSXs as far as handling and top speed. Actually I think those 3 standards are the closest 500 cars you can get to the premium GTRs. the other standard NSXs with the same specs will be too fast.

Like 6 people want in a yellowhat GTR? lol, how boring is that but oh well, bout to switch to one of the NSXs to prove a point.

I'd like to mention that we may be switching the 2 driver per car rule so people can enjoy it. We're just gonna have to re configure how teams will be sorted and pts scored if we wanna do team points. Shagg and I will work out the details so stay tuned.

Yeah as of now we are withdrawing restrictions on number of drivers per car. So if you actually want to switch cars go ahead. But I also would like to note that I hope some people choose the NSXs. We have worked really hard to choose cars that were the most even and these are them.

Also it looks like the GT500 series has tooken over as the toughest series now. Going to be great

Mr.Tim-Tim
I would like to sign up if it's not to late. Not sure about which car though because on one list it says there are spots open for one but on another it says it's taken. So can someone tell which are open?

Hi thanks for the interest. We have just switched the rule where you can pick any car. So test what you like and go from there

Back