GTRRL|SuperGT Challenge Series Sign Ups Open! Rd 5 Suzuka Aug. 25th

• Thread starter DragonGT83
  • 3,546 comments
So after doing some testing on Indy road and nurb gp/f I noticed that the gtr's and the nsx's are very close. I was running about the same laps in the nismo gtr and the castrol nsx, it should be some good racing when the series starts.

Thanks for doing the testing and proving that. We did a good job of choosing cars and setting HP and making sure we kept the series as even as possible

Hey shagg have a question that kind of is important for both me and dragon. We both the way it looks will be in San Diego for the last race of the season and me personally being in a battle for championship with Ron in 500's was wondering with both us being gone is there any chance of moving the race back or something? If not i completely understand would like other driver opinions too.

KingBestJr
Hey shagg have a question that kind of is important for both me and dragon. We both the way it looks will be in San Diego for the last race of the season and me personally being in a battle for championship with Ron in 500's was wondering with both us being gone is there any chance of moving the race back or something? If not i completely understand would like other driver opinions too.

What day are you guys flying. We can move it to the off week we have between seasons

What day are you guys flying. We can move it to the off week we have between seasons

I believe the 12th of this month and will be there it looks like till at least the 14th if not the 15th. I will know more tomorrow i just had gotten email about what airport i wanted to fly from and what time was best for me on the 12th to fly, his goal to get us there by midday on the 12th. I dont want the league to stop because of me and dragon just would suck for the two people fighting for championship in 500's to be ruined but would also understand if rest of guys want to race. Thats why i said i would like there opinions too.

I'm ok with it, we could always have a non championship event to pass the time :)

Also I'm happy with my GTR, always aspired to race one of those, but I'll be following Zach if he decides to swap manufacturers.

Can I persuade anyone to join GT300? They are only 4 seconds slower than the GT500's around indy which is quite surprising when you consider that the GT500's have 100 more bhp. If anything the GT300's require more precision and balls out racing than the GT500. Im expecting a GT300 to finish ahead of a GT500 around the streets of monaco *cough* dragon *cough* :P. Around technical circuits they are pretty close.....

kk20
Can I persuade anyone to join GT300? They are only 4 seconds slower than the GT500's around indy which is quite surprising when you consider that the GT500's have 100 more bhp. If anything the GT300's require more precision and balls out racing than the GT500. Im expecting a GT300 to finish ahead of a GT500 around the streets of monaco *cough* dragon *cough* :P. Around technical circuits they are pretty close.....

I'm considering. I want to see the 300s have more drivers

Has anyone in the GT300's been practising for indy? I just wanna know how bad my situation is and how many times I'll be lapped...:lol:

If you guys want me to I can switch to gt300. I don't care about what class I race in I'm fine with either. Just let me know so I can start practicing in something.

If you guys want me to I can switch to gt300. I don't care about what class I race in I'm fine with either. Just let me know so I can start practicing in something.

Totally up to you. All i know is by joining the series with less drivers, you are statistically better your chances of making room a haha

Has anyone in the GT300's been practising for indy? I just wanna know how bad my situation is and how many times I'll be lapped...:lol:

You get lapped haha. Funny one kk some people in league might believe you but i know better. :)

great test sessions at indy road the last few days. looks like 500s are in the 128s pretty solidly. 300s 133s seem to be pretty good.

This was awhile ago, posted june 8th. I've been hardcore practicing for GTA since but this should give you an idea.

hey guys just thought id say hey and also hi to Tim Tim he is a great friend of mine. welcome bro

XxShaggxX
Totally up to you. All i know is by joining the series with less drivers, you are statistically better your chances of making room a haha

Ok I'm doing more practice right now I will test one of the gt300's. Trying to get close to the laps that dragon posted but Indy is just not one of my favs. And hi Harrison.

Sweet deal guys. We are only a couple weeks away haha! As we get closer you will see us open up some practice rooms. Only reason we aren't right now is because we are still finishing up are current season which will be done the week before this one starts

Also for those that are interested in a laid back series with default setups and exactly the same cars for everyone, check out our feeder series the Touring Car Championship Series. Ever week will be a different car which will have default setups and everyone will be driving the same car just different colors. A nice laid back series that we are just now rapping up season 2. This series will start right with this one on July 27th

Touring Car Championship Series

I did some laps one evening but wasn't able to match the times Dragon posted. :scared: I'll start practicing more now that the series is getting closer to starting. Indy is definitely not one of my better tracks.

I usually practice late evening/nights so if you see me online, feel free to jump in. I have some of you on my friends list, if anyone else wants to add me, just send me a request. psn: boshuter

Hope everyone had a good 4th! Next weekend our current season is having an off week as Ron and Mike will be heading to San Diego for the GTA National Finals. We plan on using that weekend for next season testing.

Would hope to see most of you all there. We can do some mock races around 7pm ET. Would that sound good to all of you?

Hope everyone had a good 4th! Next weekend our current season is having an off week as Ron and Mike will be heading to San Diego for the GTA National Finals. We plan on using that weekend for next season testing.

Would hope to see most of you all there. We can do some mock races around 7pm ET. Would that sound good to all of you?

yeah sure, I'll be there...

XxShaggxX

On saturday?

You still looking for drivers? If so I'd like to run the IS350 in GT300 class. Does it matter if I can't make all the races?

ABud
You still looking for drivers? If so I'd like to run the IS350 in GT300 class. Does it matter if I can't make all the races?

Absolutely fine. Welcome 👍

Excellent! If YMS want a GT300 contender I'll race for them, if not I can go privateer :dopey:

Lookin good yall. Hope i can race when i head off to college, but yeah only need one more guy for my team :) welcome boshuter to my gt300 RJM team and td to my gt500.

Back