GTRRL|SuperGT Challenge Series Sign Ups Open! Rd 5 Suzuka Aug. 25th

• Thread starter DragonGT83
  • 3,546 comments
Just wondering when you might start doing practice races, if any.
Thanks

Not real sure on that right now we are still in process of finishing season 4 at the moment. Plus i know 2 of us will be practicing a lot to get ready for gt academy finals in San Diego, well i know for sure i will personally. But anytime you see me on you are more than welcome to join and race with us.

Not real sure on that right now we are still in process of finishing season 4 at the moment. Plus i know 2 of us will be practicing a lot to get ready for gt academy finals in San Diego, well i know for sure i will personally. But anytime you see me on you are more than welcome to join and race with us.

Thank you, can't wait. I've been wanting to race the RX7 for a long time. It's a great car at this HP. Plus I like the way it sounds like a little pig in the pits. Sounds like it's saying, Oink, Oink, Oink, Oink, Oink while it's idling. lol
Good luck with GT Acadamy! :)

Thank you, can't wait. I've been wanting to race the RX7 for a long time. It's a great car at this HP. Plus I like the way it sounds like a little pig in the pits. Sounds like it's saying, Oink, Oink, Oink, Oink, Oink while it's idling. lol
Good luck with GT Acadamy! :)

Thanks a lot. :) I was actually racing with some random people earlier in 300 cars and was using the rx-7, actually really like that car. Too bad i will be racing in 500's.

Thanks a lot. :) I was actually racing with some random people earlier in 300 cars and was using the rx-7, actually really like that car. Too bad i will be racing in 500's.

You're welcome

I like the GT500 cars, but the GT300's is where I need to be for my first season with you all. I'll get more experience there first.

You're welcome

I like the GT500 cars, but the GT300's is where I need to be for my first season with you all. I'll get more experience there first.

lol you'll definitely get an experience alright, the 300 class will be alot tougher then the 500 class as of right now. If your looking for the toughest challenge right away go with 300s, if you wanna ease into it more go with 500s.

KingBestJr
Plus i know 2 of us will be practicing a lot to get ready for gt academy finals in San Diego, well i know for sure i will personally.

The league racing should help you stay fresh and practice racing around other cars. Help get out of that time trial mode you two have been stuck in

The league racing should help you stay fresh and practice racing around other cars. Help get out of that time trial mode you two have been stuck in

I'm good, just need to learn braking points on reverse tracks etc. just to be prepared for what they may have in store for us.

Since this will be my first league in gt5 ill take baby steps and race the 300 cars the first season lol, Is the lexus wedsSport is350 '08 open to drive?

Since this will be my first league in gt5 ill take baby steps and race the 300 cars the first season lol, Is the lexus wedsSport is350 '08 open to drive?

Did i mis type what I posted earlier? More of the best drivers in this series will be running 300s. If you want an easier step into the competition go with 500s. Just because the 300 cars are slower doesn't mean its going to be easier or is a beginner series at all. Just saying 3 of the top 32 of this years GTA will be in 300s, 1 of the top 32 will be in 500s. this isn't like nascar where you got nationwide and sprint cup with stepping up and stuff.

ohh okay i gotch ya, sorry im a nascar guy at heart lmao, well ill go 500 then, is the xanivi nismo gt-r '08 open?

ohh okay i gotch ya, sorry im a nascar guy at heart lmao, well ill go 500 then, is the xanivi nismo gt-r '08 open?

no prob, i've watched nascar since the 80's myself. They may have a spot open for that car I'm not sure. Shagg and panoz will know. As you'd be driving for panoz's team if you are able to drive that car.

Did i mis type what I posted earlier?

:grumpy:? RAWR :lol:

He is right though. The 300 cars are more enjoyable to drive the competition currently is much more fierce in that series currently. So depends which side you'd rather have, easier car or 'easier' competition (I use the word easier quite loosely ;))

You welcome to join the Xanavi team. At this point there isn't enough cars for 'owners' to pick and choose drivers like the way we use to run the series. Now the owners thing is a bit of a formality now.

okay thatd be fine with me, just inform me once everythings set up and on what youll have me driving.

Free to your choosing mate. If you'd like to drive the Xanavi GT-R then it's all yours :)

Also Dragon I was talking with King the other day about our car limit. Given the shortage of cars we have I feel that limiting the amount of drivers to a car is rough. Like we can still do only 2 count towards the team points but not limit the amount of drivers per car?

Only 2 drivers per car limits us to only 14 drivers total per class (for 500s). I dont like limitations :)

Didn't want it to sound that way if I did, typing and saying things a certain way can totally be different, and rawr yourself shagg.

YOU MAD BRO? lol ;)

okay then ill take the gt-r lol, and is there any sorta of races to possibly get involved with between now and the 28th? see im a basketball player and im recovering from a knee injury so im pretty much stuck on my ass all day long bored as hell lol

Free to your choosing mate. If you'd like to drive the Xanavi GT-R then it's all yours :)

Also Dragon I was talking with King the other day about our car limit. Given the shortage of cars we have I feel that limiting the amount of drivers to a car is rough. Like we can still do only 2 count towards the team points but not limit the amount of drivers per car?

Only 2 drivers per car limits us to only 14 drivers total per class (for 500s). I dont like limitations :)

YOU MAD BRO? lol ;)

Not mad, and when all cars are filled we can add drivers to the cars i'd say. I'd rather fill up the cars first before making changes to team structures etc. Its all open.

Love watching yall two go at it lol. And practice with our races shagg and racing gt academy event gonna be alot different because apparently all the races for gt academy are basically with street cars and sports hard tires. :scared:

King, Dragon. Find a Yellowbird, put sports hards, drive it till you all get sick of it, then you can drive ANYTHING. :sly:

King, Dragon. Find a Yellowbird, put sports hards, drive it till you all get sick of it, then you can drive ANYTHING. :sly:

LOL. I think the most difficult thing is learning the braking zones on reverse tracks and the tires with no driving line to help. I ran with a good 9 finalist earlier today was mid pack of them most races did manage a couple 3rds and 1 win woo hoo lol.

okay then ill take the gt-r lol, and is there any sorta of races to possibly get involved with between now and the 28th? see im a basketball player and im recovering from a knee injury so im pretty much stuck on my ass all day long bored as hell lol

Love watching yall two go at it lol. And practice with our races shagg and racing gt academy event gonna be alot different because apparently all the races for gt academy are basically with street cars and sports hard tires. :scared:

you want some too, I know shagg is ready to give it to ya:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Yeah we can make this a three way right now... no homo (possibly :lol:)

Yeah your more then welcome. We are currently finishing up current season and just have like 3 races left in all of our series. Check out our main website to see all the action rapping up. This week the GT500 and TCCS cars are at Indy Road and our LMP series is at Nurburg. Check out our main site to see what is all going on.

These series have different regs that are on this thread though. So if there is any of them that interest you after you look around on the site just let one of us know and we'll PM you the details.

Back