GTRRL|SuperGT Challenge Series Sign Ups Open! Rd 5 Suzuka Aug. 25th

• Thread starter DragonGT83
  • 3,546 comments
Im on right now running some practice laps around suzuka. Not sure how long ill be on but ill be on for a little while at least.

I like the low GT 500 horsepower level. I'm already used streching out my tear wear on all compounds with no TCS at 520hp, so with 433hp and tcs I could probably get 12 to 15 laps out of a set of rubber here. I would like to join, but I'm not sure on GT 500 or GT 300 just yet. If I was going to go GT 500 though, I would want that last Xanavi spot? But my gut is telling me start at GT 300 and move up. Which field is deeper in you guys opinion?

Like to see you interested! The 300 series at the moment seems to be the deepest yet has the least amount of people so it just depends. Good thing is with the weight ballast system, it will balance things out after a while.

Personally the 500 class may be the way to go.

I've added you to the undeclared list if your really interested and once you find a series/car just let us know! Pass this post along to any of your friend who'd be interested :)

I was leaaving my ICGTC series because everyone was smokin fast!

Well at least with our weight ballest system everyone has a decent shot at running up front and winning a race throughout the season. We rarely get multiple winners in a row since we've implemented the system.

Just to let you know there are still some smoking fast drivers in this series but like dragon said the weight ballast system helps out with evening out playing field a lot.

I like the low GT 500 horsepower level. I'm already used streching out my tear wear on all compounds with no TCS at 520hp, so with 433hp and tcs I could probably get 12 to 15 laps out of a set of rubber here. I would like to join, but I'm not sure on GT 500 or GT 300 just yet. If I was going to go GT 500 though, I would want that last Xanavi spot? But my gut is telling me start at GT 300 and move up. Which field is deeper in you guys opinion?

Im running the Xanavi team for the upcoming season so I looking for a driver. Im also running the Premium RX-7 for the 300s which I will be running if you're looking at 300s. Welcome aboard!

That Xanavi seat sure looks nice, but I'm going to work up the ranks based of my previous experiences. I have quite a car comparsion test that I do so if that Rx 7 is powerful or at least close to it, I'll gladly take that seat.

Gotcha Gotcha. We have some pretty fast guys here also but hopefully your experience here will be more interesting to keep you around. We work really hard to keep everyone with different skill levels overall happy. It doesn't show here on GTP but we really go indepth with our racing, this is just the first time we have used this forum to show it.

(Click HERE) ;)

We are just hoping by using the great drivers here on GTP, we can take the GTRRL to the next level

That Xanavi seat sure looks nice, but I'm going to work up the ranks based of my previous experiences. I have quite a car comparsion test that I do so if that Rx 7 is powerful or at least close to it, I'll gladly take that seat.

Dont worry about the cars they are very even we put in a lot of time testing all the cars and have them all limited to certain hps and weight depending on car you choose. They are all running nearly the exact same times on every track. If you would like to join Panoz team in 500's or 300's i would say go for it he is a great driver and great team owner would be a great choice.

On another note dont worry about just driving 300's just because you think thats where to start to work you way up. I will tell you now the 300's have our 4 time series champion in it, so dont think its going to be the easiest lol.

On another note dont worry about just driving 300's just because you think thats where to start to work you way up. I will tell you now the 300's have our 4 time series champion in it, so dont think its going to be the easiest lol.

Yeah currently the best drivers are in the 300 series currently, but honestly drive which ever series you feel most comfortable in or have the most fun. That's what its all about is fun. Just know the 300 series has some heavy hitters in there ;)

Yeah currently the best drivers are in the 300 series currently, but honestly drive which ever series you feel most comfortable in or have the most fun. That's what its all about is fun. Just know the 300 series has some heavy hitters in there ;)

Definetly agree with you. I just dont want him choosing 300's if its because he thinks its gonna be easier lol. Just choose what you want to drive either way and like i said Panoz is a great guy to drive for and great teammate.

Dont worry about the cars they are very even we put in a lot of time testing all the cars and have them all limited to certain hps and weight depending on car you choose. They are all running nearly the exact same times on every track. If you would like to join Panoz team in 500's or 300's i would say go for it he is a great driver and great team owner would be a great choice.

I would love to run the two different but very similar Rx 7's, but I will admit the awd Cusco are looking tempting! I will have my choice in by tomorrow before the chassis I may want are scooped up. Kudos to you guys welcoming hospitality! 👍

I would love to run the two different but very similar Rx 7's, but I will admit the awd Cusco are looking tempting! I will have my choice in by tomorrow before the chassis I may want are scooped up. Kudos to you guys welcoming hospitality! 👍

No problem we look forward to racing with you in the near future. :cheers:

Sign me up for the Subaru Cusco Impreza 08' plz

Editing it now. You are also the first person to choose that car, which means you get to come up with a team name for it. You also have another empty spot for that car so if you have a friend or someone who'd be interested, you can have them as your teammate!

New update:

Given this post from Jordan, It looks like we are officially getting Twin Ring Motegi! This will most definitely be added to the schedule in some way. We will work through it to see which course should be added, once the dlc comes out and will go from there!

Stay Tuned! :)

New update:

Given this post from Jordan, It looks like we are officially getting Twin Ring Motegi! This will most definitely be added to the schedule in some way. We will work through it to see which course should be added, once the dlc comes out and will go from there!

Stay Tuned! :)

we should run a race with the nissan 370Z on the east short course with sports hard tires:lol::lol::lol::lol:

jk but I think the full road course will be best, thats what they race on anyways. We could possibly put it near the end of the season to give everyone time to get the dlc too.

We could possibly put it near the end of the season to give everyone time to get the dlc too.

Was thinking that. Possibly putting it before Le Mans? I like having the Le Mans as the finale. That gives people till near the end of September to get the DLC (Also depends on when we get it since the release date hasn't been released yet)

Editing it now. You are also the first person to choose that car, which means you get to come up with a team name for it. You also have another empty spot for that car so if you have a friend or someone who'd be interested, you can have them as your teammate!

Team Name: Gran Turismo All Stars'

GTP: RodeRuner1967
PSN: T-n-T-2000 (my racing name)
Class: GT300 RE AMEMIYA Aspara Drink RX7 '08
Team: Dark Horse Sport (if they will let me :) )

Last edited:
Im running the Xanavi team for the upcoming season so I looking for a driver. Im also running the Premium RX-7 for the 300s which I will be running if you're looking at 300s. Welcome aboard!

I choose the RX-7. Hopefully I can race with this series.

Howdy Joe. I see that you took the Subaru and left the RX-7 open for me to take. :) I look forward to running with you in the GT300 class.

I choose the RX-7. Hopefully I can race with this series.

Howdy Joe. I see that you took the Subaru and left the RX-7 open for me to take. :) I look forward to running with you in the GT300 class.

You're hired! Im looking forwards to racing as your teammate. Welcome to the GTRRL and DHS! (sending Friend Request)

panoz38, KingBestJr, Xx-shagg-xX and DragonGT83 your friends list are full. Tried to send you all one for the season. :)

panoz38, KingBestJr, Xx-shagg-xX and DragonGT83 your friends list are full. Tried to send you all one for the season. :)

Ok i will send you one as soon as i get a chance. :)

Edit you actully have full friends list you can send me a friend request now. You just need to delete someone.

Last edited:
Back