Guys, this thread is about beverages again. Hep A updates as they arrive!

• Thread starter Omnis
  • 420 comments
Lyk zomg, omni's is teh coke p0uring king! b0ws....

Coke's teh Yum! :dopey:

Omnis, I believe there to be no rational explanation for your froth troubles. I don't think the froth is supposed to do that. Like, was it still popping and fizzing as you drank it or was it done with that already? All I know is that Pepsi is terrible at getting carbonation to stay in their pop, while I can pick up a can of coke 8+ hours after I opened it, jiggle the can, and then I hear "sssshhhhhhhhhhh". It starts out small, then grows into a very drinkable symphony. Good as new. If I tried that with a Pepsi I'd end up spittng the leftover syrup all over the place. Coca-Cola OWNS!
And is RC of British origin? Maybe that's why it sucks so proficiently.

The coke was not flat. It wasn't bubbly, either. It just held this great froth. when you drank it, though, it would erupt into a fizzy feat of greatness.

HOWEVER,

Taurine
You're going to die.

I went to sleep last night feeling like the life was being sucked from my body. When I woke up this morning, I had a killer headache, a raging fever, and my whole entire body is aching. I hope they didn't put bird flu in my coke. I might've gotten sick from the sushi I ate for dinner, though. Anyway, I'm a total mess: pale, hot, and in incredibly achey pain.

I took thy cup of cola for granted; the coke gods have smitten me.

Omnis, you should try a 7UP to make you feel better. That stuff works better than Tylenol.

Omnis
The coke was not flat. It wasn't bubbly, either. It just held this great froth. when you drank it, though, it would erupt into a fizzy feat of greatness.
I just remembered that bottled Coke is more frothy than canned, so that might explain why some people are confused about how that beautiful froth came to be :lol:
Omnis
I hope they didn't put bird flu in my coke. I might've gotten sick from the sushi I ate for dinner, though.
They didn't. The bird flu was in the sushi.

Omnis
I went to sleep last night feeling like the life was being sucked from my body. When I woke up this morning, I had a killer headache, a raging fever, and my whole entire body is aching.

So it was a Guiness...

keef
Only six!? What a puss.
Oh, here we go with the "I can drink more than anyone" stuff :rolleyes:

For reference, 6 pints Guinness = 8 drinks. That's plenty to give you a rough morning-after.

Hey, even if I did drink at all I know I could never beat you, kylehnat.

I'm surprised the head stayed for any length of time...bet you can't do it again.

kylehnat
Fish eat birds. Or maybe birds eat fish... I can't be bothered with details.

Most fish have a natural inability to fly, so I'd imagine it's birds eating fish ;)

Ahhhh, amp, therein lies an exception, courtesy the word "most". The Flyingfish flies, albeit for short periods. But it can still manage to stay aloft long enough to capture a bird, though the chances are immensely miniscule. But that just illustrates Omnis's great luck. I bet he wins the lottery within a year.

I qualified it by saying "most fish", but I'm sure when Omnis wins the lottery he'll develop a fish-bird hybrid, perhaps something like my high-tech illustration below.

Patent-pending.

Sounds like food poisoning. I got food poinsoning from a almost day old sushi before. I was so sick, I wished I was dead(this is not a joke).

As for froth thing, I don't really care that much. But you guys should try mixing Coke and Diet Coke. Usually 60, 70% Diet, then regular Coke the rest for me. Works great with those fountain machines. Coca Cola Classic tastes too sweet for me these days.....

Mastapiece! You should share that on Deviantart--I bet Omnis could hook you up. I really love how the "s" is just sort of hanging down at the bottom.

Back