• 8 comments

Blitz24

Chromalusion Member
Premium
United States
NJ/USA
Blitzbay
Blitzbay
When in career mode during practices and qualifying, if you manage to set fast lap and then return to garage and select "Accelerate Time", that you will maintain your top spot? I find this an odd but helpful glitch.

What system ? PC/ PS3 ?
Its not a glitch, its reality. If You set up fast lap you CAN be FIRST ;)

I have done this many times, and sometimes someone got faster then me in practice or q's.
So i didn't got this glitch.

What system ? PC/ PS3 ?
Its not a glitch, its reality. If You set up fast lap you CAN be FIRST ;)

I have done this many times, and sometimes someone got faster then me in practice or q's.
So i didn't got this glitch.

PS3. What I've noticed is that if I quit immediately after setting fast lap it holds up there. (I'm using a Force India on intermediate).

It's not too difficult on Legend... I mean, I am in a Caterham, and I am on pace with Kovalainen, sometimes slightly slower, sometimes a bit faster...

You're not supposed to be at the top in a puny Lotus. At most, you should be at 18th at the highest, with the Marussia's and such. In the Lotus-Renault, that's a different story.

You're not supposed to be at the top in a puny Lotus. At most, you should be at 18th at the highest, with the Marussia's and such. In the Lotus-Renault, that's a different story.

I'm guessing we're taking about F1 2012. Lotus should be a lot higher than 18th. We're not talking about Tony Fernandes' old Lotus team (now Caterham).

Back