Hidden or unannounced features in 2.02

• Thread starter TCSdisable
  • 337 comments
I somewhere read, that after 2.02 when you use clutch.. after do you get into sand, the engine fails. Can anyone confirm this?

Not sure if this is new, but...

when in My Lounge, I set active steering and driving line to "off", and a few other things. On the Left text box, when it reported the changes it said that active steering and driving line were allowed, but in reality they were not allowed on track. Is that new? Very minor I know.

Not sure if this is new, but...

when in My Lounge, I set active steering and driving line to "off", and a few other things. On the Left text box, when it reported the changes it said that active steering and driving line were allowed, but in reality they were not allowed on track. Is that new? Very minor I know.

Nah, actually that's been happening even before Spec 2.00, I've seen it drive some hosts crazy so they keep switching back and forth to get confirmation it's disallowed. :lol:

Does anybody have a problem with the filters staying after taking pictures and being in certain views? Like if I put the sepia filter on and didn't turn it back off I race and maybe the reverse of the cockpit view will be in sepia and also roof cam and I could exit out and do another race after taking another picture with a filter and chase cam will have the filter on. It's very strange.

^ yes many people have noticed that. I'm sure PD is fully aware by now. The first thing I did with my '86 GT gift was take some sweet pics, and was very suprised. Even changing cars and tracks wouldn't get rid of the filters. At least re-starting the game works!

Back