Honda Fan Club - under new management

• Thread starter THE ED3
  • 4,581 comments
I love how the one guy on here said he put 4 on his intake and it added 100 hp. :lol:

If I could find the post i'd link to it, but I can't seem to find it right now. :indiff:

picture0052esmall2ws2.jpg

photoshop is awesome.

Mr sp33 did this for me.

Big fan of the rims on both cars, but that CL looks nice.

Some how I don't think i've ever seen a 2 door around here though. :indiff:

Thats nice but you didnt finish it I dont think unless I'm missing something.

I knew thats what you were doing though. I'm so smizart dizzawg.

Mclaren Man - Looks good! You don't even need that much of a drop either, maybe an inch all around. Hows the handling compared to before? The AWS must love the new Toyo's in the turns.

Sp33 - Wheres the rims option?! And the ghetto look should have it sitting up on blocks, atleast thats how they look around here. :lol:

Daaaannng McLaren! Those wheels look great on your car. Sure, it could go for a lowering though, but that's a lot of money again. I bet it sticks pretty good the way it is.

Awww crap, it looks like I might be buying a 5th set of rims soon (I just bought steelies with winter tires today)...

The top dog on my list of desired rims...
saburo30-img600x450-1164605705dscf0005.jpg

I have yet to take the new tyres into the hills yet but through city driving I can notice that the response of them is a lot better on turn in due to the lower amount of sidewall flex. If I lower it I reckon 1.5" all round should be plenty, then if i am lucky I wont need a camber kit. . .

Toyomatt: I reckon those wheels would look really nice on some types of cars, eg AE86

If I lower it I reckon 1.5" all round should be plenty, then if i am lucky I wont need a camber kit. . .

1.25-1.5" in the front will be ok, but I wouldn't go more then 1" in the back due to the 3rd Gen Preludes sitting lowering in the rear. Any lower and you will get the "squat" look, where your car looks like its sitting like a dog taking a crap. :lol:

toyomatt84 - Buy em! Buy em! You know you want...no, NEED them in your collection. Plus, if those are the actual rims, then there is no way you can pass those up in that condition.

toyomatt84 - Buy em! Buy em! You know you want...no, NEED them in your collection. Plus, if those are the actual rims, then there is no way you can pass those up in that condition.

Believe me, it's a VERY difficult decision right now. On one hand, they ARE my most desired set of rims, but on the other hand I have bills to pay (couple big ones) and I am saving up for a place to own. Oh, and I am running tight on space as it is, with 3 sets of rims in my room. :D

Believe me, it's a VERY difficult decision right now. On one hand, they ARE my most desired set of rims, but on the other hand I have bills to pay (couple big ones) and I am saving up for a place to own. Oh, and I am running tight on space as it is, with 3 sets of rims in my room. :D

Oh, buuuull. Living with your parents, or whoever you live with, is way better than getting your own place. And the bills can't be that bad. Just eat more cereal and Spaghetti Os. That's save a little money. I also think you need those RCs on your Civic IMMEDIATELY!

You could always let me borrow a set for the rest of my life...

Hahaha.. no.

Oh, buuuull. Living with your parents, or whoever you live with, is way better than getting your own place. And the bills can't be that bad. Just eat more cereal and Spaghetti Os. That's save a little money. I also think you need those RCs on your Civic IMMEDIATELY!

No offense, but I'm not going to take that kind of advice from an 18 year old. I'm 22, dude, it's past time for me to move. Plus, with only 2 certifications left (out of 22), there's plenty of opportunities out there for me to get a good job in my field. Just to give you an idea, I pay about $420 (usd) per month in loan payments, then about $120 (usd) in car insurance, and another $100 (usd) for miscellaneous other bills. Yeah, my bills are quite annoying, but I'll be doing fine in another month (finish certifications).

Just to give you an idea, I pay about $420 (usd) per month in loan payments, then about $120 (usd) in car insurance, and another $100 (usd) for miscellaneous other bills. Yeah, my bills are quite annoying, but I'll be doing fine in another month (finish certifications).

You'll be wishing those were the only bills you had when you move out on your own. What I did was try to buy any big items I wanted before moving out (big screen, car, etc.), getting them paid off as fast as I could before moving out on my own (or in my case, with my annoying girlfriend). The rims would count as a big item in my book, and besides, if you're lacking room, get creative and start turning them into shelves and such until you have a garage of your own! 💡

You'll be wishing those were the only bills you had when you move out on your own. What I did was try to buy any big items I wanted before moving out (big screen, car, etc.), getting them paid off as fast as I could before moving out on my own (or in my case, with my annoying girlfriend). The rims would count as a big item in my book, and besides, if you're lacking room, get creative and start turning them into shelves and such until you have a garage of your own! 💡

Well, I already have my TV, furniture, and just about every type of amenity needed to have a household, all stored in large plastic bins in the basement or in our storage shed. They're all payed off, but I have no place to put them, seeing as I only have 1 room. :)

The rims would be on the big ticket list, if I weren't planning on having multiple sets of rims constantly coming in, when I move. As ridiculous as this may sound, I've got at least 30 sets of rims listed as "desired purchases", and if I have the money at the time, I will be buying them. In fact, I wouldn't be surprised if the list would get closer to 100 sets, when all is said and done. ;)

I think you should sell that TV and furniture, AND BUY THOSE RIMS. Just looking at those rims would be more entertaining then any tv, besides you can stack them, put a plank of wood between and theres your furniture.

Latest Posts

Back