Honda Fan Club - under new management

• Thread starter THE ED3
  • 4,581 comments
Taurine - Beautiful choice! đź‘Ť
I'm glad you didn't go with the 3 stars like everyone else does around this place. BTW, screw what Jjacks wrote, I like your rex and I don't think your that big of an idiot. :lol:

The day you get a set of those is the day I come steal them from you. :lol:

No seriously though, it is. :grumpy:

Heres a question for you though, my friend put a set of these Motegi RT5's on his Civic. I know they're a copy, but I can't put my finger on what they're a copy of. Any idea? :confused:
motegi_rt5_chrm_lg_enlarge.jpg

Those are copies of the Racing Hart M5 (only picture I could find that was outsource-able, they do come in chrome as well):
racinghart_m5_1pc.jpg

Those are copies of the Racing Hart M5 (only picture I could find that was outsource-able, they do come in chrome as well):
racinghart_m5_1pc.jpg

The wheels on the Supra in the F'n'F! I knew I had seen them somewhere!
Fast-and-Furious-Supra-Car-Pictures-3.jpg

(Well, not exactly the same, but its what I was thinking about when I saw his wheels.)

Thanks man!

wow TAURINE your crx is looking CLEAN!:)

Keep us updated for when you take it to the track:tup:

Your crx is an inspiration for me to build one:dopey:

lol. Just playin with you. :)

On a different note, MCLAREN MAN OMG!!! check this out!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/1989...3QQihZ012QQcategoryZ34223QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

Is that an 89 prelude with differnet front end :embarrassed: ive never seen this before! Anyone got pics of the 'INX' prelude?

Ah the INX, looks like an accord and prelude had a baby!

Not a big fan of it, I reckon that my generation of preludes suit the pop ups. But for the JDM whores out there an INX would be their dream as it has all the options plus more. I'd still rather a CITA or ALB prelude though (with manual transmission swapped in)

I think your right with the 3rd Gen Prelude being the closest love child from the two. In real life though it would be born in secret for fear of the NSX getting the reputation as a dirty tramp, and the unwanted child would be given away for adoption to a dirty orphanage and raised with a bunch of other unloved and useless cars (also known as the Toyota dealership). Over time though, it would rise against adversity and shine through the pack where it would become known to everyone as the MkIV Supra! :D

Seriously though, a lil of pops and a lil of ma and thats what you'd get...
We'll take an EK Civic and the last generation of NSX for example
FF + MR = FR
I4 + V6 = I6
Since Honda's aren't fans of boost, they're -Boost...and since we know two negatives make a positive..
-boost and -boost = +boost...therefore, turbo'd!
5 seater + 2 seater = 2 seater with useless back seat
Obviously it gets most of its style (eyes/headlights atleast) genetics from dad, and power genetics from mom, but you get the idea.

I can see it now, one day the Supra will show up on at the NSX's front door step and it will be a mother and child reunion. It'll probably show up drunk at the Civics house later on and beat him up because it'll still be dealing with abondonment issues, but it'll still be beautiful none the less.

Aww. Its so beautiful, I think i'm going to cry. :(

So I go on a cruise today with the local honda club. It's pretty poorly organised so me and two other guys (in a DC2 Integra, half cage, no interior, mild I/H/E) take off to go grab some takeaways (Wendys)

We're putting along behind some idiot doing 40km/h up a hill and he indicates and pulls off the road and suddenly the road is clear and I nail it, VTEC kicks in yo and I grab second gear and look in my rear view mirror and he's right on my arse, I grab third and he just gets closer.

The further I go through third gear the closer he is to my rear bumper, I hook 4th and I see the two guys laughing their arse off at me (the other has an H22A EG) as they fall back, obviously backing off having proved their point.

And that is: the B16 is worthless. You want at least 1800cc, the 1600 is too peaky and has nothing down low.

So now I've changed my plan of rebuilding my spare B16A2 and will instead be building a high-ish compression LS/VTEC.

But now the car looks and handles about 45,000 times better then before, no more body roll!

Wow, that was a story. It's too bad that there are people out there desperate enough to steal others' cars.

Around here I don't think we really have any car thefts. Numerous cars like 300ZXs, SRT-4s, a couple Cobalt S/Cs, my Sol, a few other tuned Hondas, all sorts of stuff and I've never heard anything about anything being stolen. Of course, these people don't live in the bad areas where crap gets stolen all the time.

Taurine - I dig those wheels. They're not flashy or complex. They're simple and look like they could come stock on a car. Really good looking.

Time Attack - Your Hatch looks a lot better in these new pics. It looked pretty beat up in the old pics, but it is actually in pretty good shape.

three reasons why i love honda's

Civic (EG)

Integra Type R (DC5)

V-Tech engine

'nough said i think!

Its VTEC, but close enough. You also forgot to include "Prelude VTEC", but I'll let that slide too.

Time_Attack
Gotta find another job now though...

Last time I checked, cutting your springs was still free. Wrong, but free. :lol:

wow 45,000 times better is a pretty decent change.

Lol.đź‘Ť

@Taurine: by the start of your story i thought it was going to have a tragic ending lol.

Potential members be patient, ill be gone for a few days, ill be back early next week :)

~Sp33~

Time_Attack: car is looking good:tup: you should definitly look into a good suspension kit to give it a nice agressive drop:)

Also what else do you have in mind to do to your car?:)

Managed to run 15.18 @ 92mph (149km/h) tonight. 2.33 60' could do with a little bit of work.

But now the clutch is rooted, slips all through 3rd 4th and 5th :embarrassed:

Latest Posts

Back