Honda Fan Club - under new management

• Thread starter THE ED3
  • 4,581 comments
I think your right with the 3rd Gen Prelude being the closest love child from the two. In real life though it would be born in secret for fear of the NSX getting the reputation as a dirty tramp, and the unwanted child would be given away for adoption to a dirty orphanage and raised with a bunch of other unloved and useless cars (also known as the Toyota dealership). Over time though, it would rise against adversity and shine through the pack where it would become known to everyone as the MkIV Supra! :D

Seriously though, a lil of pops and a lil of ma and thats what you'd get...
We'll take an EK Civic and the last generation of NSX for example
FF + MR = FR
I4 + V6 = I6
Since Honda's aren't fans of boost, they're -Boost...and since we know two negatives make a positive..
-boost and -boost = +boost...therefore, turbo'd!
5 seater + 2 seater = 2 seater with useless back seat
Obviously it gets most of its style (eyes/headlights atleast) genetics from dad, and power genetics from mom, but you get the idea.

I can see it now, one day the Supra will show up on at the NSX's front door step and it will be a mother and child reunion. It'll probably show up drunk at the Civics house later on and beat him up because it'll still be dealing with abondonment issues, but it'll still be beautiful none the less.

Aww. Its so beautiful, I think i'm going to cry. :(

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

that's so funny

genuine rofl.

I would quote that in my sig but then I would have to bow out of the tidy sig club.

you can't put quotes in sigs anymore, but i found a way around that

Quote: Originally posted by example
this is an example.

that thread is dead now anyway, 10 or so pages deep in the Rumble Strip

back on topic, i saw an Integra a while ago, some of the sportiest cars we see down here:(

What ones did you end up getting? Hopefully that sweet Prelude one to give me for christmas. :D

Japanland smell = rice and computer chips :lol:

I found these and knew a certain someone here would like them.

LOBSTERS130.jpg

LOBSTERS120.jpg

LOBSTERS117.jpg

Don't like, neither the twirl it has.. :( like the hood though ^^

My friend's dad bought an Honda Accord Type-R, in white, 18inch 5 spokes in white, HKS Turbo with exhaust and stuff, verry nice and fast! :D

haha they even look like toyomatts, jus a dif colour.

Hehe, yeah, that specific generation came in 3 color sets (White w/ Purple Lip, Black w/ Purple Lip, and Silver with Polished lip). Those are some nice, clean Black w/ Purple Lip's. If I could find a set in 16x7 (like mine), I'd be quite tempted to buy them. ;)

Nice find, Time_Attack, and thanks for the eye candy. :)

Well, from my experience anyway, anytime there is a red engine bay on a grey car, it usually means red door jams, etc. AKA cheap paint job. Plus, it doesn't go with the car at all. The red cover on the K20 would have been a great accent piece for the grey paint job with gunmetal/bronze rims, only now it seems to be lost in a sea of red. Personally, if I was going to paint the engine bay a different color then the car, satin black or flat black would have been my first choices.

Like on this NSX for example:
5772DSC00261.jpg

5772DSC00260.jpg

actually it looks like the car is red in the shot of the engine. I can clearly seen the fender and bumper in that shot. They didnt just paint the engine bay.

Okay you got a point there Jay, it looks cheap.. And the photo of the engine doesn't seems to be the engine of the EG, since the headlights are different and bumpers are red.. But if that is so, it's all red and thats a little bit too!

actually it looks like the car is red in the shot of the engine. I can clearly seen the fender and bumper in that shot. They didnt just paint the engine bay.

Hmm, I think your right actually. It almost looks like the EP donor car or something.

If thats the case, then I retract my statement. :lol:

yeah that red car looks more like an EK the EG chassis looks different from the engine bay... and look at the headlights...

Also my brother bought replica spoon mirrors this past weekend and we decided to put them on:)

Before
55fb23d7.jpg

0d8196ab-1.jpg

After
0d8196ab.jpg

990f48d1.jpg

3c0ac4a4.jpg

990f48d1-1.jpg

6da7d4d4-1.jpg

Let me know what you think...

I agree with you, but not fully. By the looks of his old mirrors, they were chipped and badly worn, even missing paint. Restoration is a big part of being an ethusiest (sp?) and while maintaining your car, why not upgrade? When it comes time to change your plugs, you wouldn't go put OEM plugs back in, or if you have a hole in your stock exhaust, why not upgrade it? What he did is basically the same thing as that, he had some worn and crappy looking mirrors and instead of putting the time and money into fixing the old ones, he simply replaced them with some better looking and functional new ones that in my opinion are also more stylish.

Just my 2 cents.

yeah they were pretty cheap to $90 for the pair. It does make his car "cleaner" and flow alot better now. Both him and I are happy with the mirrors...

Anyways what performance mods can I do for $90?

Hes already got Tein Super Street Full Coilover suspenion...
Oem rims with new tires...
The only thing I could think of is a CAI off ebay...

Next thing were gonna do is Engine Swap then paint:) 👍

ahahahhahaha funny thing is Ive heard people talk about it and they actually believe that it gives you power:crazy:

And this guy in his GSR integra locally put one into his ride:ouch: and said he "felt the power"....

ahahahhahaha funny thing is Ive heard people talk about it and they actually believe that it gives you power:crazy:

And this guy in his GSR integra locally put one into his ride:ouch: and said he "felt the power"....

Haha yeah

and I love the quote down the bottom of the webpage

"Now, it feels like my car has a turbo charger" :lol:

he............is.............a............tool

edit: wheels and new tyres being fitted on monday. . .

edit:edit: I had a choice of two tyres, nexcen (???) or Toyo T1-R's, a few other people in preludes said that the Toyo's are pretty good bang for buck. anyone else have coments? yes I selected the toyo's

Latest Posts

Back