Horizon 3 Officially Unveiled - Welcome to Australia!

• Thread starter SlipZtrEm
  • 548 comments
Thar be a 2014 FPV Pursuit Ute

ge5190672403145483416.jpg

It's because of my lease on my car with insurance, and school, and I work part time.

Trying to get into a full time job and change to a part time student so I can get more hours.

It's because of my lease on my car with insurance, and school, and I work part time.

Trying to get into a full time job and change to a part time student so I can get more hours.

Pssst, I realized what you meant, I was making a joke based on the wording.

:)

I know this might be a very minor detail, but the fact the we saw widebody kits is pretty sweet. With how popular fender flares and widebodies have become, I always felt those were missing in previous Forza games.

Also, day and night cycle, anyone? :cool:

I wonder, with all the social features, will this be an always-online game on PC? Nowadays you always got to take that into account.

There's not many more social features than FH2, and that could be played offline.

I mean, FH3 looks like it'd be quite a bit more boring without it, but I imagine it'll still be playable without a connection.

I know this might be a very minor detail, but the fact the we saw widebody kits is pretty sweet. With how popular fender flares and widebodies have become, I always felt those were missing in previous Forza games.

Also, day and night cycle, anyone? :cool:

I wouldn't call it minor at all. Visual customization has been stagnant in Forza for a long time. I'm really looking forward to what we can do.

YES!!! I guess I won't be buying FH2 then. And full PC port on day one? Holy shizz! Turn 10 going all out again. Will definitely be a day-one purchase for me.

Now, as many might be wondering too, being a PC port, I guess any wheel should be supported. It wouldn't make sense only to support the G920, since that will make Logitech and Microsoft look greedy. Fingers crossed!

I'm also wondering about the specs. My guess is it will very demanding. Might get myself a GTX1070, bump up the clock speed on my 6600k and get a liquid cooler :D

Oh yeah, and my Xbox is going to the garbage now.

This looks incredible and looks like the game Horizon 2 should of been.

Definitely. I played through Horizon 2 back in December and recently got the first Horizon last week and I'm surprised at how little they changed. Feels like I'm playing the same game twice.

I thought Horizon 2 was awesome...but THIS! My word. So damn excited for this! Gonna go all the way and get the Ultimate Edition. Time to start saving! :D:tup:
I think I'm going to be doing this with every Forza that releases haha

Just to calm everyone about the car count, Horizon 2 at the release had 210 cars and there was something for about everyone. If we count the DLCs we had something about 300 cars. At the release Horizon 3 will have over 50 more cars than the last one with all DLCs combined.

Trust me, this game will be awesome and you'll not be deceived.

Just to calm everyone about the car count, Horizon 2 at the release had 210 cars and there was something for about everyone. If we count the DLCs we had something about 300 cars. At the release Horizon 3 will have over 50 more cars than the last one with all DLCs combined.

Trust me, this game will be awesome and you'll not be deceived.

The first Horizon had a low car count compared to Forza 4 as well. This is normal.

Being an Aussie September can not come soon enough. I wasn't too sure I'd be buying this game but I'm sold already I will be pre ordering the ultimate edition. Well done T10 and playground games you've won me over very very easily.

This game looks astounding!! I can see why this is creating hype. I'm jealous of you X1 and PC users right now. :lol: us PS4 users have to wait awhile for a game like this to come out :( lol ahhh well.

Y'all better drive like the kangaroos are... Wait.

Y'all better drive like them snakes......
Hold on.

Y'all better just enjoy that game man!

Now i wonder what's gonna be in the soundtrack....
Since FH2 had record label stations, I had a feeling that Future Classic would have their own station, and it came true haha. I don't really care for their music but they're probably Australia's biggest indie label.

I'm looking forward to the soundtrack like crazy. I loved FH2s soundtrack.

The sweet music of whatever i'm driving is all i need,music tends to distract me in game,that's just me though i guess.

Since FH2 had record label stations, I had a feeling that Future Classic would have their own station, and it came true haha. I don't really care for their music but they're probably Australia's biggest indie label.

I'm looking forward to the soundtrack like crazy. I loved FH2s soundtrack.

This song ALWAYS pumped me up:

YES!!! I guess I won't be buying FH2 then. And full PC port on day one? Holy shizz! Turn 10 going all out again. Will definitely be a day-one purchase for me.

Now, as many might be wondering too, being a PC port, I guess any wheel should be supported. It wouldn't make sense only to support the G920, since that will make Logitech and Microsoft look greedy. Fingers crossed!

I'm also wondering about the specs. My guess is it will very demanding. Might get myself a GTX1070, bump up the clock speed on my 6600k and get a liquid cooler :D

Oh yeah, and my Xbox is going to the garbage now.
Currently no wheel support for Xbox Play or whatever their steam equivalent is.

I hope there's some sort of demo for the PC version. I'd like to test my recently built rig before I pull the trigger on the PC version to see how high I can push the graphics, and how it compares to the console before I pull the trigger on either.

Back