Horizon 3 Officially Unveiled - Welcome to Australia!

• Thread starter SlipZtrEm
  • 548 comments
I hope there's some sort of demo for the PC version. I'd like to test my recently built rig before I pull the trigger on the PC version to see how high I can push the graphics, and how it compares to the console before I pull the trigger on either.
It should be comparable to FM6A, so you can try that out right now.

Woah.....bmw m3 widebody confirmed? Auctions house, storefronts look amazing! As does the map!!! My god this game!!!!

spongebob_i_need_it_o_by_kenshiakaksaki_rs-d6ovp85.jpg

I know that the map has to obviously be fictional due to distances and what not but I would have preferred if they would have set places in their more or less correct geographical location. For instance The 12 Apostles should be on the South and not on the East Coast. Other than that it looks great, just hurts my ocd a little... :)

Woah.....bmw m3 widebody confirmed? Auctions house, storefronts look amazing! As does the map!!! My god this game!!!!

The backdrop at 1:43 is nothing short of breathtaking, holy crap, I can't wait for photomode.

Also, I'm actually more excited for the return of proper storefronts than I am for the auction house. I like being able to buy a car just so I can rock a design that I really like, instead of hoping the car I choose has a good design available.

so much HYPE!! Hopefully they bring back the E60. I REALLY miss that car and makes FM6 feel a bit incomplete.

Donate it: I imagine there will be a fair amount of people wanting one soon...

I'll sell it. But not until a full FM6 or an "FM7" (if it ever sees the day of light) gets released on PC :D

Yeah, Auction House means little to me really – with Forza Rewards, I'm never hunting for cars or credits – but the Storefront? I love having my designs all organized and available together, but also being able to view a favourite artist's work all in one place. The way it's set up in FM6 has always felt like a step back, even if it's easier to go straight to getting community designs on your new car.

The e36 m3 had a different bumper . That bumper hasnt been around since forza motorsport 2.
I wonder if they're fixing the model errors for it?

You see it has the specs of the face lifted model but the coloured indicators and other features of the pre facelift. It's quite an error lol

Edit: oh I've just re watched it and it's a body kit. See what you mean now.

It probably should be mentioned, but just in case: the original trailer didn't really show weather, but the ICXM video confirms it has indeed returned.

Personally I would hate this. I want to go whatever speed I want without being harassed by AI cops.
I think they could do it like The Crew had it set up. The cops ignore you unless you start causing destruction, and instantly go after you if you ram into their patrol car. Heck, you could come right at them at 240+mph and as long as you don't touch them, they won't care. :P

Gtr n M4 look like liberty walk kits.

Am going to the Great Ocean Road in a couple of months time (early August) for a vacation, gonna be cool seeing it recreated in the game :)

Real life drive will be a nice reference too!

Back