Horizon 3 Officially Unveiled - Welcome to Australia!

• Thread starter SlipZtrEm
  • 548 comments
Looks like there's gonna be more to see for this map. Still, it already looks much bigger than Horizon 2.

Yea it still looks like there is more missing from the top and left since there are roads that still keep on going. Unless it's a road to the void :P

I may have missed it but the BMW at the beginning of the video has FM logos on the wheel spoke. New paint option or just part of that car?

Attachments

• image.png
    image.png
    86.3 KB · Views: 62
Too bad that most of the cars in this game probably wouldn't be legal in Australia, thanks to our ridiculously strict laws. A small immersion breaker but a big tease seeing those cars on (pretend) Australian roads. :P

I'm thinking that solar farm(I think) above Redstone Airport makes for some amazing photo-ops. The Maroondah waterfall and dam both sound pretty, as well. I'm gonna spend some serious time in photo mode, I can already tell.

I'm thinking that solar farm(I think) above Redstone Airport makes for some amazing photo-ops. The Maroondah waterfall and dam both sound pretty, as well. I'm gonna spend some serious time in photo mode, I can already tell.
Not only you my friend not only you ;).

Wait, if they're allowing race cars such as the Ford GT LM and Holden Commodore V8 SC, then how come there's only going to be 350+ cars? What reason could they have for holding back some cars from FM6? Do they need to add dirt physics or something?

Looks like it! Wonder if they'll give us different styles of both gender? Like if you wanted to play as an Asian male, or a Black female? Hmm. Would be pretty nice.
Ahh something similar to Driveclub? That be awesome if it happens but hoping it does! :) Although during the E3 gameplay the drivers were wearing different types of clothes, so it could be possible hopefully. :D

*Fingers crossed*

Lol, Forza Horizon Unlimited by the looks of it.

Only thing I didn't like was in that gameplay leak was the lanes look gigantic.

Unless that's just a Aussie thing?

That map :drool:

Hoping the soundtrack is a bit better/less repetitive this time around. From that gameplay footage it seems improved.

Thank you for this, Mockingbird.

Obviously its a stylised streamlined slice of Australia but I hope its more like Colorado. That place was actually better.

Back