Hot Chicks With Big Breasts!!!!

• Thread starter Dev_Zero
  • 102 comments
You know what I think is funny. Even though it's a silly subject for a thread, you guys have managed to get it to 5 pages :D Congratulations :D

Very nice. How fast? It seems dumb to deem a car too fast. If they said it would be too expensive I would understand but that just sounds like BS. Plus they could use things like cylinder deactivation and traction control to make it more manageable. I'm just ranting though, now it is time to look it up.

I didn't want to post in this thanks to the title.
However, after reading what you mention...

It is possible that they will include something "odd."

I mean, there is a huge "race queen" following that is very closely tied to the JGTC that gran turismo is all ready so closely tied to... soo... :confused:

It will be intresting to see where things end up. :sly:

Just a question, but can't the idea of women in bikinis, or showing real pics of models in swim suits and that psuh away gamer girls? I mean, it's not like they may just want to play SRS, and hear, "You've unlocked a pic of Tila Nguyen" and see a pic of her in a bikini, right?

Although, Tila Nguyen is very fine.

McLaren F1GTR
Just a question, but can't the idea of women in bikinis, or showing real pics of models in swim suits and that psuh away gamer girls? I mean, it's not like they may just want to play SRS, and hear, "You've unlocked a pic of Tila Nguyen" and see a pic of her in a bikini, right?

Although, Tila Nguyen is very fine.
I don't think a lot of girls play racing games anyway. :D

Back