hot rods, muscle cars, customs...

• Thread starter Cano
  • 6,012 comments
'59 Impalas? I like 'em, but not as much as the beloved '65!
0912chp-01-z+1965-chevy-impala-ss+aftermarket-head-lights.jpg

38224880001_original.jpg

I've even found a lowrider out of it, and my god, just give me it...
chevrolet-impala-ss-1965.jpg

And more!
5699805855_1df8380e6e_b.jpg

chevy_impala_lowrider_by_anrandap-d535yaz.jpg

MCP-0903-LOW-lead.jpg

CITYOFANGELSMAMBOS-1.jpg

1965-Chevy-impala-custom-2.jpg

'59 Impalas are awesome, but these '65 ones are my favourite!

All needs to be said @RocZX might be silent, but always delivers some strong posts for hotrods and muscle cars stuff. Way more than my set of customs, hotrods and such. That is a true fact.

I'd be sending more but, I'll send just one more, google images not cooperating with me. Good thing is, I found a gorgeous custom 2-10 here, and I'm drooling right now.
4808509195_dc01488942_b.jpg

So minty, I love it.

Attachments

• scan0041.pdf
    726.7 KB · Views: 16
I was trying to find some Drag Week pictures and stumbled upon this gold from the Street Car Super Nationals. The 2014 Drag Week Winner Jeff Lutz and the Evil Twin '57 lined up next to the quickest and fastest street legal vehicle, Larry Larson and the S-10. Larry has been quite busy with the truck, and he became the first ever turbo powered vehicle to win an NHRA Top Sportsman event with it earlier this year.

larry-larson-drag-strip.jpg

HOLD UP!!

This thing got posted on the previous page. This is the meaning of Hot Rod. Guy built it over three years. Only ran 156 at the flats.

Pontiac 248 ci six with four zenith side drafts, a 1929 Model A transmission, beechcraft parts, and a 2.92:1 quickchange axle flipped backwards.

Don't believe me: Here you go. It's a pdf from HRM in 1950.

Also: http://blog.hemmings.com/index.php/2012/07/18/miller-lakester-to-join-utah-museums-speed-display/

DUUUUUDE thanks for the scan. Priceless info on Miller's car. I knew about it but had never read the magazine feature on it. I love it that it's still alive and freaking well. Legend, all around.

DUUUUUDE thanks for the scan. Priceless info on Miller's car. I knew about it but had never read the magazine feature on it. I love it that it's still alive and freaking well. Legend, all around.

No problem. :D

Send me a PM. I've got a whole bunch of HRM scans from 1948-1955 from my undergrad thesis.

Latest Posts

Back