hot rods, muscle cars, customs...

• Thread starter Cano
  • 6,011 comments
IMG_4173_E6.jpg

How the hell has nobody commented on these photos yet? Absolutely stunning, particularly the one above :drool:

cheers guys, i appreciate it :)
suppose i'd better upload a few more, compoletely forgot about this thread somehow *hangs head in shame*

A few more :)
IMG_4018.jpg

IMG_3969.jpg

IMG_3972.jpg

IMG_3973.jpg

IMG_3974.jpg

IMG_3975.jpg

IMG_3977.jpg

IMG_3978.jpg

IMG_3983.jpg

IMG_3984.jpg

IMG_3986.jpg

IMG_3987.jpg

IMG_3989.jpg

IMG_3994.jpg

IMG_3996.jpg

IMG_3998.jpg

IMG_4004.jpg

IMG_4005.jpg

IMG_4015.jpg

^ One of my faves :drool: ^

IMG_4434.jpg

IMG_4415.jpg

IMG_4385.jpg

^ For sale too :) ^
IMG_4362.jpg

IMG_4302.jpg

IMG_4294.jpg

^ Smooth one this. ^
IMG_4268.jpg

IMG_4213.jpg

^ Love that colour :D ^
IMG_4175.jpg

^ Different angle on the Malibu ^
IMG_4146.jpg

IMG_4134.jpg

IMG_4131.jpg

^ C1 Vette! ^
IMG_4116.jpg

IMG_4110.jpg

IMG_4101.jpg

IMG_4097.jpg

IMG_4323-1.jpg

^ Best pan shot of the weekend :) ^
IMG_4060.jpg

^ Im sure some of you remember this one ;) ^
IMG_4049.jpg

^ Bustin a big burnout :D ^
IMG_4034.jpg

^ Ever seen that before? :P ^

IMG_4449.jpg

IMG_4451.jpg

IMG_4459.jpg

IMG_4479.jpg

IMG_4532.jpg

^ Heres an interesting one, it was damn quick ^
IMG_4533.jpg

^ And heres why ^
IMG_4544.jpg

^ really lovely green that :) ^
IMG_4633.jpg

^ A clone unfortunately ^
IMG_4646.jpg

IMG_4674.jpg

^ Yummy, 340. :P ^
IMG_4701.jpg

IMG_4700.jpg

^ Cant help but love the Cuda ^

And now a couple of special cars :)

1970 Dodge Challenger R/T 440-6 Vert
IMG_4686.jpg

IMG_4687.jpg

And next to it..

1971 Plymouth Hemi Cuda Vert
IMG_4681.jpg

:drool:

And that Malibu again, my God that's a good looking car.

I know I'm a fan of small cars, eco stuff and all that jazz, but the petrolhead in me makes me want to move to the US and buy a whopping great V8 muscle car :D

When I get a chance tomorrow I'll upload a few pics that I took in museums while I was over there, one in St Louis and another in Santa Rosa NM 👍

As promised, a few I took in museums out in the States. Firstly, some from the St. Louis museum (which was actually kind of a garage too, a lot of the cars were for sale):

DSC_0196.jpg

DSC_0201.jpg

DSC_0203.jpg

DSC_0204.jpg

DSC_0213.jpg

DSC_0216.jpg

DSC_0222.jpg

And now some from the Rt.66 Auto Museum in Santa Rosa, NM:

DSC_0329.jpg

DSC_0334.jpg

DSC_0335.jpg

DSC_0337.jpg

DSC_0339.jpg

DSC_0340.jpg

DSC_0345.jpg

DSC_0349.jpg

DSC_0355.jpg

DSC_0365.jpg

And one of my personal favourites:

327_by_homeforsummer.jpg

dude, come on, post the pictures in BIG, BIG size!!!! who downloads small pics anyway? and there are some pics there that I'd like to download

Probably forgot to upload some of the photos i took at the 15th Mopar Euronationals at Santa Pod Raceway back in july.
It was exceptional weather for it too. 30*c 3 days running + no wind + no clouds = Sunburn!

i'll have to upload in chunks since i did take around 700 photos, i'll pick out some of the better ones though. Got around 60ish ready to post.

smack****ful of pics

oh for Gods sake. Dude Im SO sure you did not take those @ 800x600, please people, PLEASE post big pictures, BIG!!! some pictures there are too good for having them @ 800x600, and some cars there are too awesome to have them @ 800x600. come on.

The black GTO deserves a photo of its own. please. That pic with the sublime Runner is awesome.

And the blue Cuda is B5 Blue with billboard graphics.

There are some incredible cars over there you know, one wouldnt think about a Plum Crazy 70 Challenger 440-6 ragtop across the pond... but my favorite car is the 340 duster. I love Dusters. Well, that and the Rally Green 70 Camaro with white stripes. some tires there...

big pics? please? original size? all 700 pics? pleeeease?

oh for Gods sake. Dude Im SO sure you did not take those @ 800x600, please people, PLEASE post big pictures, BIG!!! some pictures there are too good for having them @ 800x600, and some cars there are too awesome to have them @ 800x600. come on.

The black GTO deserves a photo of its own. please. That pic with the sublime Runner is awesome.

And the blue Cuda is B5 Blue with billboard graphics.

There are some incredible cars over there you know, one wouldnt think about a Plum Crazy 70 Challenger 440-6 ragtop across the pond... but my favorite car is the 340 duster. I love Dusters. Well, that and the Rally Green 70 Camaro with white stripes. some tires there...

big pics? please? original size? all 700 pics? pleeeease?

Haha, calm down Cano please, sure i'll create an album in my photobucket with full size pics in just for you, but i cant post them here because they'll kill any users who haven't got a super speedy connection or a moniter the size of jupiter! You can find it here: http://s451.photobucket.com/albums/qq232/Bondy_2225/Full size/

I'll start adding photos to it soon, they'll all most probably be the original unedited photos unless they need a bit of sorting so expect some wonky horizons.... btw is 3504 x 2336 big enough for ya? ;)

Hmmm, depending on how photobucket reduces the images i might only be able to post upto 1752 x 1168 dammit
I'll start by uploading all the pics of that green roadrunner :)
Ugh, having trouble gettting all of them to show up at high res, some come out at 900 x 600 and others at 1800 x 1200

Edit: nevermind, upgraded my photobucket account, cost me but now i can upload to 5mb limit, or 2240 x 1680

Last edited:
Haha, calm down Cano please, sure i'll create an album in my photobucket with full size pics in just for you....You can find it here: http://s451.photobucket.com/albums/qq232/Bondy_2225/Full size/

btw is 3504 x 2336 big enough for ya? ;)

I'll start by uploading all the pics of that green roadrunner :)

Edit: nevermind, upgraded my photobucket account, cost me but now i can upload to 5mb limit, or 2240 x 1680

oh yeah. big enough, but just enough. what is your camera and what lens man? some pretty stout distortion there.

also, more panning?

Edit: got damn you had some good light going on there, if you had a longer lens you could have used it quite well, but the distorion is cool also, different!!! I thank that you have good eye for photography, no one ever seems to pick these kinda cars for a photoshoot, all you find is japanese rice.

Edit 2: got damn that GTO is hot with the black steel wheels on drag radials.

Last edited:

oh yeah. big enough, but just enough. what is your camera and what lens man? some pretty stout distortion there.

also, more panning?

Edit: got damn you had some good light going on there, if you had a longer lens you could have used it quite well, but the distorion is cool also, different!!! I thank that you have good eye for photography, no one ever seems to pick these kinda cars for a photoshoot, all you find is japanese rice.

Edit 2: got damn that GTO is hot with the black steel wheels on drag radials.

This show was pretty much my first real chance to exploit the use of my new Sigma 10-20mm super wide-angle zoom. I use it on a Canon 20D, a 4 year old 8.2mp that i think is excellent, i love it so!

Unfortunately i didnt get much panning because every time something went down the strip i was video recording it on my panasonic compact.

Yeah, i know what you mean about the lighting, 3 days straight it was 30*c (pretty darn hot for the UK) practically no clouds and no wind at all, incredible weekend. I've got a pretty decent long lens now, so i'll make sure i use it to full advantage next time i go, it'll likely be the same event. I'll make sure i get some good panning shots too.

Batch 2 coming up; adding 42 pics to my p-bucket
http://s451.photobucket.com/albums/qq232/Bondy_2225/Full size/

Thanks for the pics, I know its not so easy to make good pictures in a standing car show, but you managed some intresting ones. The red 62 Polara in IN-SA-NE!

No problem, i did start bulk uploading them but it took forever so i left my pc running, it crashed at some point and now its missed some random ones off.

I cant be bothered to go through looking for the ones it missed so im deleting them all and starting again... *sigh* :crazy:

Last edited:
No problem, i did start bulk uploading them but it took forever so i left my pc running, it crashed at some point and now its missed some random ones off.

I cant be bothered to go through looking for the ones it missed so im deleting them all and starting again... *sigh* :crazy:

Ah, that explains it all, hahaha

OK, I’ll wait (: I was downloading them and then wham, no pic O_o

Hey Cano i've started Mass uploading them again, this time slightly differently, seems to be working fine.
Got around 175 pics done at the minute, more to come.
A lot more, just realised theres 507 photos in that folder...

Last edited:
Hey Cano i've started Mass uploading them again, this time slightly differently, seems to be working fine.
Got around 175 pics done at the minute, more to come.
A lot more, just realised theres 507 photos in that folder...

yeah, I noticed, hahaha

I've been downloading them dont worry, some sick cars going on there, the red Challenger and the purple 71 GTX or road runner are cool, there are some neat cars in UK!!

Latest Posts

Back