hot rods, muscle cars, customs...

• Thread starter Cano
  • 6,010 comments
This is a cool car but one can't help but think that maybe it's a bit underpowered.

24a318f3148157.jpg

Oh my god that's awesome. I reckon he could use a little more torque though.

A Ratrod with a S2000 turbo engine ... that totally diferent I agree with you Revheadnz. :mischievous:

One of my favorites the Buick Grand National Turbo

37150937.jpg

A couple of the cooler ones seen at the recent car show at the MN state fairgrounds.

Drag ready 1964 Chevy Chevelle Wagon
SDC10057.jpg

Orange and black Chevy Impala Wagon
SDC10058.jpg

Plum Crazy 1971 Dodge Charger R/T
SDC10061.jpg

Clean blue and silver 1967/8 Chevy Camaro
SDC10063.jpg

Orange 1966 Chevy Chevelle
SDC10067.jpg

Two-tone blue Mercury Marauder with supercharged 4.6 V8
SDC10073.jpg

Crazy station wagon built from 1969 Chevy Camaro
SDC10075.jpg

SDC10076.jpg

Dodge Van, ready for the strip.
SDC10077.jpg

1969 Plymouth Road Runner with awesome flame job
SDC10080.jpg

Shorty 1957 Chevy Nomad Bel Air
SDC10144.jpg

Awesome Chevy Van, straight out of the 70's!
SDC10145.jpg

Road race-ready 1964 Pontiac Tempest
SDC10148.jpg

1971 Dodge Challenger T/A
SDC10149.jpg

Old Ford F-350 Crew Cab Dually on Alcoa 22" wheels
SDC10151.jpg

Some custom "lawnmowers" :P
SDC10085.jpg

SDC10086.jpg

SDC10087.jpg

Last edited:
Thanks for that HKS, I always forget the differences in the grille between the two. I guess I should remember that the '66 grille looks similar to the '68/69.

"buickgnx88"

Your car posted as being a '69 Roadrunner is actually a '69 Dodge Superbee.
The '71 T/A Challenger thats posted....was never made.They were made in '70 only.A lot of aftermarket parts get put on various years of these particular cars,and then they are made out to be something they are not.Just a couple of tidbits to help 'ya out my friend :sly:.Some very nice pics you have posted there.👍

aaaah tyhanks for the pictures of that extremely custom Falcon. And no, that is NOT Pro Touring, Pro Touring is for sissy cars built for the highway with air suspension, that is a track car, and that is what's cool.

GNX, would you mind getting me... like all of the pictures you posted, really really big? thanks (:

in the meanwhile...

0811phr_05_z1970_pontiac_firebird_espritside_view.jpg

a double centrifugal-blown and injected Hemi...in a car that looks as if you'd tromp on it, and it'd break.

yeeeeeeeeah.

that "crazy camaro station wagon", Gentlemen, is what Europeans generally mean by the term "shooting brake". and I'm suprised you've never heard of hot rodded Lawn Mowers. I think people pratice on those.

Revhead has pointed at an ORIGINAL style 50's custom. the purple one is in the paint style they were originally using. the one on the bottom is a genuine "rat Rod"

All that engine and he's still running drum brakes?!?! And are the front wheels made of wood??? Who designed that, the grim reaper?

Revhead has pointed at an ORIGINAL style 50's custom. the purple one is in the paint style they were originally using. the one on the bottom is a genuine "rat Rod"

In fact, the purple chavy with scallops is a clone of Larry Watson's Grapevine, a car he built in the mid 50s indeed. Nice find.

And the twin-blown HEMI piece of crap is just too much.

the yellow Challenger is the mule test for a company that makes hardcore-cornering suspension pieces for Mopar muscle cars, and is having quite the success.

Back