• Thread starter Tom
  • 12 comments

Tom

Voice of Gran Turismo
Premium
United Kingdom
Kent
tombrookscomms
Well I'm picking up the game tomorrow đź‘Ť and I was wondering how long the career was because from the videos I've seen they haven't interviewed you about how long you will be in F1 like they did in F1 2010, is it unlimited?

Tom

Does anyone know if you can pick higher up teams if you select easy(then change difficulty higher after)? After using the slower teams in 2010, I don't really want to work my way up again.

I dont beleive so no. Gives you Williams and Force India to start with though with the slow 3.

I dont beleive so no. Gives you Williams and Force India to start with though with the slow 3.

Anyone who knows F1 would automatically choose Force India... why is there a limit to the number of seasons? That just seems silly to me.

Apparently it has something to do with maintaining some of the calculations over extended season or some such. I can't recall, exactly - but it was an excellent reason.

Anyone who knows F1 would automatically choose Force India... why is there a limit to the number of seasons? That just seems silly to me.

So, I don't know anything because I had picked Williams. Why would Force India be so much better? ;)

Surely you just drive for the team you enjoy. I went Williams as I was driving for Force India in season 2 on F1 2010, fancied a change. If you go with default setups you will struggle to be anywhere near competitive (unlike in F1 2010 when defaults were awesome and lowest downforce was fastest at every track), fiddle around though and the Williams is pretty decent.

Indeed, but the differences in performance between the cars are very noticeable, and they no doubt respond to changes in setup differently.

i was contemplating the Williams or FI but in the end i decided to give myself a challenge and go with the team i picked in F1 2010... Lotus... something about that paint scheme that gets me to pick them every time.

Back