ICGTC Season 3 FINISHED

• Thread starter ErikAndre71
  • 2,452 comments
The new rules sound fine. I think you'll find that the NSX isn't as overpowered as people think on the harder tyre.
After a bit testing I noticed the NSX and the Lexus lost a bit on acceleration out of corners and it looks a lot better balanced on the harder tyres. A lot more understandable what PURE was doing when making these specs. They obviously used the hard tyre.
By the time season five comes out I will hopefully have the gear to race iRacing properly :)
Going to iRacing might be expensive for some, but I think it's the natural way to go if you really enjoy sim racing. Heard people call GT5, Need for speed when they get back onto GT5. iRacing isn't the car museum GT5 is with the 1000 cars +, but a lot more diversity still.

I'm going to iRacing when I get my computer in June or July and after finishing season 4 I doubt I even bother to start my PS3. It's been enjoyable, but it's time for me to move on.

Would love to see you all in iRacing, I already talked to some here to form a team or a club and everyone is welcome to join of course. I will put more effort into it when I know more how the iRacing community works.
Gunna enjoy our break-week this week with the F1 and some films I think :)

I was to use the break to work on my house, but the rain just wont stop so I guess I do the same thing. Relax with F1 and some movies. I also went a bit on a shopping spree in the grocery store so I think we get some good food to enjoy here as well ;)

Same here with me this weekend , ill play a bit of PS3 and watch movies and the F1.

Who you guys think is gonna win the F1 this weekend ?

I think I won't be ready for I racing until christmas , hopefully earlier .

So one thing I forgot about. Who is in for season 4?

I think Troylee is gone as he haven't been on for a while. I hope nothing bad happened to him. Sidrenwada haven't been around since he signed up. And VELUCI_2NR said we raced to early for him.
Joey haven't shown himself in a while and Netherdragon got weekend work.

So if your not already here it looks like we have some slots open for season 4 Feel free to sign up for the best SuperGT series on GTPlanet. Yes I know this is some statement, but give it a try and you see it's not a lie!! :scared:
spasm.png

Selecting cars will be done the 27th of may and the season start 9th of June.
Pre-season starts the 19th of May.

To sign up copy the next lines!

ErikAndre71

Last edited:

ErikAndre71
anastasis14

ErikAndre71
anastasis14
IMMORTALPILOT

ErikAndre71
anastasis14
IMMORTALPILOT
hurleyman24

ErikAndre71
anastasis14
IMMORTALPILOT
hurleyman24
Arkano6

ErikAndre71
anastasis14
IMMORTALPILOT
hurleyman24
Arkano6
zzxxz

ErikAndre71
anastasis14
IMMORTALPILOT
hurleyman24
Arkano6
Maxitsu

ErikAndre71
anastasis14
IMMORTALPILOT
hurleyman24
Arkano6
Maxitsu
CaptainFalcon89

ErikAndre71
anastasis14
IMMORTALPILOT
hurleyman24
Arkano6
Zzxxz
Maxitsu
CaptainFalcon89

Well so far I only said people finished 10 out of 12 races was allowed to keep their car. But I also would like teams to be formed by intention of the guys teaming up as we might actually get some team work so I would like to allow it. But I do open up for anyone here to state their opinion on the matter. Not a decision I would like to take if everyone is against it

On another matter Maxitsu talked about leaving Team Motul, but didn't say for sure. I would very much like a team mate myself. Doesn't really matter who it is. But it would be awesome to know. IMMORTALPILOT already said he wanted to team up with me. But we would have to wait for Maxitsu to make his decision.

So I leave it up for discussion if anyone have any objections.

I'm more than happy to team up with Falcon if he wants, although I love my Arta and I think the grid needs more orange/red than more blue ;)

Just confirming that I will be keeping the Calsonic and HurleyMan will be my new teammate for Season 4 .

I spoke with him yesterday and he told me he was committed to using his wheel this season , no disrespect to Anastasis , I just want a teammate who will spend more time with me practicing and tuning for this Season 4 .

Look out for Team Calsonic in Season 4 :)

Well so far I only said people finished 10 out of 12 races was allowed to keep their car. But I also would like teams to be formed by intention of the guys teaming up as we might actually get some team work so I would like to allow it. But I do open up for anyone here to state their opinion on the matter. Not a decision I would like to take if everyone is against it

On another matter Maxitsu talked about leaving Team Motul, but didn't say for sure. I would very much like a team mate myself. Doesn't really matter who it is. But it would be awesome to know. IMMORTALPILOT already said he wanted to team up with me. But we would have to wait for Maxitsu to make his decision.

So I leave it up for discussion if anyone have any objections.

I want to test the NSX first in pre season. If i don't like it i have nothing against to swap cars whit immortal to make room. if i do not, Erik will kill me for taking his teammate's place each season. :D

Just confirming that I will be keeping the Calsonic and HurleyMan will be my new teammate for Season 4 .

ahh, OK so I guess this is in order then :scared:

ErikAndre71
anastasis14
IMMORTALPILOT
hurleyman24
Arkano6
Zzxxz
Maxitsu
CaptainFalcon89
Skengdigi

Just to let you know I should be a loot more involved in season 4. I will have time to practise throughout the week so you lot can all fight for the position of my team mate :)

I temporarily added two links to the top of our first post witch links to both the rules changes and where the signup starts.
I will make a new season 4 thread soon, but I'm still working on some graphics for it.

Now I hope to see some new guys signing up :)

Hi There All,

I would like to join the Championship for season 4 if there are any places available. I had a look at the first page and it has the drivers/cars from the previous season and there are only 8 drivers on the last post by Erik??? So i don't know which cars have been taken, please let me know which cars are available fro season 4 so that i can pick one. I would like to use any Nissan GT-R, YellowHat, Calsonic, Motul, Autech whichever one is available at the moment. I also do not have a team mate so i can either be a freelance or be put in a Team that has any of the Cars i mentioned above.

Thank you.

Back