Imports

  • Thread starter Thread starter Puffy
  • 31,251 comments
  • 3,606,727 views
Something looks unusual about it but I dig it.
 
tumblr_m8am0fpgaz1rxobalo3_1280.jpg
Hood vent works!
 
No need for that^

Just posting cars from local gatherings man. This isn't the post cars that excite speed junkie thread.


That S15 is awesome.

345A6801.jpg
 
I love this thread, it show older cars that i haven't seen before.
 
No need for that^

Just posting cars from local gatherings man. This isn't the post cars that excite speed junkie thread.

My bad. Didn't mean to overestimate the Imports thread.
Nice shots Reece.
 
7703517272_cc2342ded7_o.jpg

7703516980_d169764d53_o.jpg


Oh boy... I guess it's now a KX7.
 
AudiPro
Konig Afterburners on that Hyundai?

Dunno. I've actually been trying to find out what those wheels were for quite some time.
 
Dat Pantera a few posts above.....:drool:
 
^
The Alfa Romeo "Quadrifoglio" pic is :drool:




EDIT:


tumblr_m8g2i8Bz4B1qm6egko1_1280.jpg


tumblr_m88yebVKv31rxobalo1_1280.jpg



tumblr_m8e74kMwHh1rpqn0wo1_1280.jpg


tumblr_m8eeqpipAA1qbcma7o1_1280.jpg




tumblr_m8cgb3Egxg1rd3tcco2_1280.jpg


tumblr_m88gm2hcqX1rd3tcco1_1280.jpg


tumblr_m8g229S1Vp1qh6mwho1_1280.jpg


tumblr_m8g1y1owRy1qh6mwho1_1280.jpg


tumblr_m8gka9fP2T1r7d9uwo1_1280.jpg


tumblr_m8gqv3pNzR1qzfu0uo1_1280.jpg


tumblr_m8g59koK661rxobalo1_1280.jpg


tumblr_m8g5pru6Fc1qm6egko1_1280.jpg


tumblr_m8g5n1lWfj1qm6egko1_1280.jpg


tumblr_m8g35oIjwc1qm6egko1_1280.jpg


tumblr_m8f35igQT51qgq5y0o1_1280.jpg


tumblr_m7s6jadCMN1r3cy2io1_1280.jpg


tumblr_m8ea4dEbtQ1r1u4ueo1_1280.jpg


tumblr_m7yc73rxyg1r8k1cmo1_1280.jpg



audi11.jpg


audi9.jpg


audi1.jpg
 
Last edited:
Flamesuit on...

291477_562388303787447_1475135839_o.jpg


You gotta admit, the idea of a bagged-out Rolls Royce is sick. Let's buy a $350,000 car, spend $20k more on wheels, chop it up with an airbag system, then lay that bitch on the ground.
 
Man I've been staring at that picture for about 5 minutes now and I still can't decide if I like it or not. On one hand it's awesome and kind of original while on the other I question who the 🤬 does that to a Rolls-Royce.
 
Whomever did that, you've got to admit that he's got to have huge balls to go through with bagging a Rolls Royce.
 
The side of me that like it agrees with you.
 
Wheels are a little too big...it's bordering on donk. But otherwise, hell yes. I'm pretty sure it's just a photo-chop, but why add a body kit? Body kit on a Rolls?? That's just sacrilege...
 
Last edited:
I question who the 🤬 does that to a Rolls-Royce.

Whomever did that, you've got to admit that he's got to have huge balls to go through with bagging a Rolls Royce.

Someone with a bigger wallet than all of the GTP members combined.

And I like that Rolls. Show you got the money.
 
If it Didnt have that body kit it would be much better. It would Also be cooler if it were a sedan
 
Back