Imports

• Thread starter Puffy
  • 31,174 comments
Warning, the following post may contain awesomeness.

tumblr_mxrwkqxQfO1rzx9tdo1_1280.jpg

tumblr_mxruppwwWO1qeim6oo6_1280.jpg

tumblr_mxp41p5Rww1sffvuqo2_1280.jpg

tumblr_mxo29sdcy61rohi97o1_1280.jpg

tumblr_mxnknk7Lsq1rohi97o1_1280.jpg

tumblr_mxltdeSdrM1r142ewo4_1280.jpg

tumblr_mplk5vJzUP1r0mdvuo1_1280.jpg

@fred I don't see it. (The stuff you posted is not really my cup of tea)

It's tyre stretching that puts me off mainly. Don't see the point of modding if you just make your car dangerous.

None of the cars there are running an extreme or dangerous stretch. All of them except the Carina are in fact running the kind of stretch you'd see from OEM fitment, perhaps slightly more.

I do agree with you though, at one point it does get ridiculous. Kind of like trying to fit a 215 tire on an 11" wheel, a bit like this:
10390244796_5613db03ce_c.jpg

THAT is extremely dangerous.

So last time I checked (roughly a year ago), there were only 2 or 3 old photos of a real TOM'S Angel T01 I could find online. But there's been a recent surge in over the past few months thanks to a few Japanese blog sites which I found interesting.

p5.jpg

1255a18bfc.jpg

Yea i love this car alot, was such an inspiration back when i had a 323F BA.

I still have that Aspec frontlip laying at my parents house.

That bodykits are rare and very hard to find. I want the bodykit from th eMazdaspeed Familia 1.6, but, unfortunately, it doesn't fit in USDM bumpers.

The things I would do for an M CoupeThat's enough for now.
Oh my word. The silver one is new to me and I love the motorsports feel of it. Z coupes in general are among my favorite cars because they're still mostly true, mechanical, real sports cars. Plus they've got a handy hatch so it's not totally impractical.

Latest Posts

Back