Imports

• Thread starter Puffy
  • 31,174 comments
They formed their own army.

4256870896_4f1e483ebd_o-1.jpg

And they are pretty cool

I remember reading in Hot Rod Magazine in the '90s that the Chevy Astro van was the Biggest selling American vehicle in Japan and has a cult following, so I guess the later Dodge vans trend isn't that random.

Gonna get one for a first car, wanna make it look as good and clean as it can.

Good luck with the project. These are pretty easy to get overdone. The wheels are, for me, a key element in car's looks, so a good choice can change everything. If you get to look like the one in the pic you're heading in a good way.

Good luck with the project. These are pretty easy to get overdone. The wheels are, for me, a key element in car's looks, so a good choice can change everything. If you get to look like the one in the pic you're heading in a good way.
I love to detail cars, so I will get the paint in show car condition, the body will be tough with rust, since it rains here a lot.

Most of my mods will be cosmetic, no serious engine mods, just an exhaust, intake etc. Plan to autocross it as well.

I love to detail cars, so I will get the paint in show car condition, the body will be tough with rust, since it rains here a lot.

Most of my mods will be cosmetic, no serious engine mods, just an exhaust, intake etc. Plan to autocross it as well.

Sound good. I would loose myself to engine mods and I got a close friend who works with turbos every day sooo... The detailing would be down to the wheels, a small body kit (bumper and rear spoiler), some new paint and putting the engine nice and shiney. Reworked chassis and tranny, new suspension, new, bigger brakes. The interior will be stripped (I'll keep door cards, roof line and not much else), bucket seats, new steering wheel that kind of stuff. All this on a long term to be worked in "my" garage (or at least what I dream of)

Sound good. I would loose myself to engine mods and I got a close friend who works with turbos every day sooo... The detailing would be down to the wheels, a small body kit (bumper and rear spoiler), some new paint and putting the engine nice and shiney. Reworked chassis and tranny, new suspension, new, bigger brakes. The interior will be stripped (I'll keep door cards, roof line and not much else), bucket seats, new steering wheel that kind of stuff. All this on a long term to be worked in "my" garage (or at least what I dream of)
I'm sure you would, since you easy access to turbos and whatnot. I won't strip mine out sstill want to keep it functional. Main is to have a nice clean dd, that does well at the occasional Autox or trackday.

I'm sure you would, since you easy access to turbos and whatnot. I won't strip mine out sstill want to keep it functional. Main is to have a nice clean dd, that does well at the occasional Autox or trackday.

These for me are the perfect racing cars for the road. You could go shop drop the shopping at home, head for the track do some laps, get back home and a day has passed. How awsome.

Gonna get one for a first car, wanna make it look as good and clean as it can. I am happy there is a lot of inspiration out there.

3105906439_4b35d41c88_z.jpg
su4c3132.jpg
modp_0906_11_o%2Bhonda_civic%2Brear_view.jpg
Hell yea man there great we cars. Love mine to bits so much fun round the hills, even on low boost. Just so light and nimble. Would definitly recomend some strut braces as your 1st mods. Only put a rear c pillar and front in mine so far and made a huge diff
20140130_172936.jpg
20140130_172846.jpg

Back