Because race cars!

bmw-z4-gtd-turner-motorsport1.jpg

turner-motorsport-bmw-z4-gtd1.jpg

rolex24-gtd-ferrari-4581.jpg

ferrari-viper-sunset-daytona-rolex1.jpg

rolex24-daytona-bmw-z4-gtlm-team-rll1.jpg

patron-lmp-prototype-daytona-rolex-241.jpg

tudor-rolex24-daytona-racing1.jpg

I know I come across as a SW fanboy, but their photo coverage from the Rolex 24 Hours of Daytona is amazing. There are way too many awesome photos to post so I recommend you head over their to check out the rest.

Because race cars!

I know I come across as a SW fanboy, but their photo coverage from the Rolex 24 Hours of Daytona is amazing. There are way too many awesome photos to post so I recommend you head over their to check out the rest.

'Dat last one.

Stance Works? Those race cars do not have that much camber to be considered "stance"...
The so called "stance look" was inspired by low slung, wide race cars. While the look has evolved and limits have been pushed (many times way too far), racing is where it all stemmed from. And don't be surprised that SW loves racing, those guys are gear heads like us. They sponsor a car in the Red-Line Time Attack Series (the red M3 I've posted before), BMW flies Mike Burroughs and Andrew Ritter all over the US/world to cover their race team, and they can be found at events all over California.

Here are some from when they were at the final race of the 2013 DTM season. Not sure if these are a repost though...
BMW-dtm-farfus-castrol-2013.jpg

Audi-DTM-ultra-hockenheim.jpg

Mercedes-benz-dtm-hockenheim.jpg

BMW-M3-DTM-timo-glock.jpg

Another from Daytona, this one is for @Bopop4
porsche-ferrari-racing-rolex-241.jpg

Some more race cars
21.jpg

11.jpg

8.jpg

between-the-white-lines-photography-title.jpg

This one is awesome in so many ways.
20.jpg

mazda-787-group-c.jpg

laguna-seca-mazda-787.jpg

mazda-787b-racing.jpg

There is a silver EVO 8 floating around near where I live. When I first saw it I thought someone has cut the front off an EVO sedan and spliced it onto an Lancer Wagon but turns out it's a factory spec car.

I believe I've seen that one quite recently! I screamed like a little girl when I saw it. :D I've seen a few now actually (plus the Ralliart wagons).

SVX
I believe I've seen that one quite recently! I screamed like a little girl when I saw it. :D I've seen a few now actually (plus the Ralliart wagons).
There are quite a few Ralliart wagons around. The ones I have see are the EVO7 shape Lancer Cedia based ones. I think I have only see the one EVO8 wagon. I even asked the guy who was driving it if it was a factory car as I wasn't sure.

There are quite a few Ralliart wagons around. The ones I have see are the EVO7 shape Lancer Cedia based ones. I think I have only see the one EVO8 wagon. I even asked the guy who was driving it if it was a factory car as I wasn't sure.

Yeah, that's the Ralliart Lancer I'm meaning. I think I've seen two of them (or the same one twice as they were both black), but I've definitley seen a few Lancer Evolutions, I thought my mind was just playing tricks on me!

Back