Imports

• Thread starter Puffy
  • 31,174 comments
I hate when people take great classic cars and make tune like these, but hats off to these guys. They did a great job and it looks really cool

It's not been modified that much actually, It's TWR XJ220S, they come with the wing and the more aggressive bodywork.

One of those (possibly even that one, I'm not sure, but given there were only 6 built it's likely) turned up at a local car show last summer. I never got round to uploading any photos of it - partly through laziness, mainly because the pictures were rubbish. Kudos to the guy for bringing it to a small, free car show in an average suburban town.

DSC_8600a.JPG

DSC_8610a.JPG

DSC_8661a.JPG

I hate when people take great classic cars and make tune like these, but hats off to these guys. They did a great job and it looks really cool
Lol what? The car was built by TWR, who were practically the racing arm of Jaguar from the late 80's up until the mid-90's. It's a road-going version of the XJ220-C. :odd:

Lol what? The car was built by TWR, who were practically the racing arm of Jaguar from the late 80's up until the mid-90's. It's a road-going version of the XJ220-C. :odd:

I didn't know that until someone posted the same thing before. Now I know.

There is a silver EVO 8 floating around near where I live. When I first saw it I thought someone has cut the front off an EVO sedan and spliced it onto an Lancer Wagon but turns out it's a factory spec car.

What more could you want, EVO performance with lots of space to put stuff. It's almost like Toyota's Caldina with more power.

What more could you want, EVO performance with lots of space to put stuff. It's almost like Toyota's Caldina with more power.

Or the Impreza or Legacy wagons Subaru have been knocking out in huge numbers since the beginning of time.

Or the Impreza or Legacy wagons Subaru have been knocking out in huge numbers since the beginning of time.

Actually me saying that the Toyota Caldina is like this EVO wagon is wrong...

Your statement is defiantly closer to the mark as the Impreza wagon body is the same as the sedan. Toyota didn't make a sedan performance version of the Caldina, unless you count the ST205 Celica but that looks completely different and uses and older generation engine.

Back