In need of missing gear. Have everything else.

• Thread starter vipersan
  • 177 comments
Dr.mabuse666: I will put you down for 2.8. for now and will bump you up on first possible "hole".

Ferrari_1996: thank you. I will check the PS3 right away.

EDIT: got 1970 ticket. Thank you!

Last edited:
MarcosChelas: 👍 Welcome in this thread :).

Dr.Mabuse666: deal then.

Ferrari_1996: YES! I got 1970 ticket today and Rally ticket too. I answered to those questions several times allready... Only 1986 to go.

Thank you very much for info and understanding.

Yes, it will be my first race on wet. I've done two in our drift championship on dry and I like it a lot. I'm just a newbie and doing it just for fun, so it's OK for me.

PS: a short clip from my 2nd race, one competition run (combined onboard + outside with onboard sound). I got 22 pts out of 30 possible pts and was 12th out of 28 competitors :). I was very happy. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o6ESgCkjIOI

Took a look at your vid and it does look pretty darn fun! 👍 And the tire sqealing sounds like Gran Turismo! :dopey:

I just realized that I will have to also be sending you a FR from my other account as well, babygangstayurd, because whoever sent me my '94 ticket sent it to that account on mistake and I haven't had a chance to move it over. I will be sending shortly.

The rest of your tickets will come from the GasolineJunkee account. PLease also send all of mine there. :cheers:

Yes sir. I'll send them there. I accepted the FR too. Thank you.

Yeah it's very fun. That is why I love it so much. And it is just incredible feeling, when you drive in 3rd gear, about 130km/h and pull the handbrake and just let it sail through :). At first tries that morning it just seemed waaaay too fast to do that. :)

Ah well ... trades are up and running, so it is great. And thanks to mr. MarcosChelas I now have all the museum cards ... just awesome trader :)

And I'll repeat here, in case it was missed. Due to my incompetence I am in search of one car:

Honda Mobil 1 NSX '01

If anyone has it, I will trade you a ticket or 5 items or 60 gears for it on one of the holes in my schedule, before August. Let me know.

Last edited:
Ah well ... trades are up and running, so it is great. And thanks to mr. MarcosChelas I now have all the museum cards ... just awesome trader :)

And I'll repeat here, in case it was missed. Due to my incompetence I am in search of one car:

Honda Mobil 1 NSX '01

If anyone has it, I will trade you a ticket or 5 items or 60 gears for it on one of the holes in my schedule, before August. Let me know.

I can give you. In fact, you are the one who gave me this car. What do you mean by 5 items? Also, tell me what date we can trade.

EDIT: >>>>> 1600th Post <<<<<

Honda Mobil 1 NSX '01

I have that car, i would love a 1966 ticket for it.

Ferrari_1996: :dunce: Yes sir, I gave it to you and saved the game. Smart move, wasn't it. :dopey: It is not urgent, but I would like to get back to completing car list.

With 5 items I meant 5 museum cards or horns or paints or spare parts. Or I can give you a ticket or another car. Or 60 gears. No problem there.

You can send the car when you get stuff from me. I can send on 20.7. at the latest (maybe 17.7). It is no problem as far as I'm conserned.

Let me know if you want to do this. If not, I can try with mr. VicV8V.

VicV8V: I'm sorry, that ticket is not yet in my posession. If I can't get something to trade with mr. Ferrari_1996 above, maybe we can trade for some other ticket? Thank you!

Ferrari_1996: :dunce: Yes sir, I gave it to you and saved the game. Smart move, wasn't it. :dopey: It is not urgent, but I would like to get back to completing car list.

With 5 items I meant 5 museum cards or horns or paints or spare parts. Or I can give you a ticket or another car. Or 60 gears. No problem there.

You can send the car when you get stuff from me. I can send on 20.7. at the latest (maybe 17.7). It is no problem as far as I'm conserned.

Let me know if you want to do this. If not, I can try with mr. VicV8V.

VicV8V: I'm sorry, that ticket is not yet in my posession. If I can't get something to trade with mr. Ferrari_1996 above, maybe we can trade for some other ticket? Thank you!

no problem, what tickets do you have?

Yes sir, it is. I'm still waiting on reply from Ferrari_1996 though.

I hope I can set the trade up today, because I'll be gone until sunday.

If you don't get a quick reply be fore you leave send me an FR and I'll send you the Honda on Fri or Sat. Don't want to interrupt anyone's trade, just noticed you were uncertain it was gonna happen and we're both online right now.

I've replied. See above post.

Yeah, no problem, I erased it. We must've posted at the same time. If you erase my quote the evidence will be completely wiped, LOL,:nervous:

You posted 3 minutes after me. So it wasn't "at the same time."

Shall I delete your quote? Maybe. Maybe not.

Dude, I type really slow & have a crappy internet connection, do what you want I am only guilty of having good intentions, I have nothing to hide or gain here.

Dude, I type really slow & have a crappy internet connection, do what you want I am only guilty of having good intentions, I have nothing to hide or gain here.

If you have nothing to hide why do you want me to delete your quote?

If you have nothing to hide why do you want me to delete your quote?

Good lord dude, you ever heard of a joke? You've taken my offer to give this man a free car to replace one he accidentally erased, and are trying to turn it into a flame war, I'm outta here.

@Vipersan - My sincerest apologies for derailing your thead

Latest Posts

Back