• Thread starter BuddhaRock
  • 80 comments

BuddhaRock

Gotta Drive 'em All!
Premium
United States
Indianapolis
BuddhaRock
Trying to get as many of the Initial D cars as possible. There's so many variations that it's hard to keep track of them all. I have almost 700 cars and am willing to trade anything within reason. I don't have any tickets but I have plenty of paints, suits, helmets and cards (Including the DLC ones). Let me know what you guys want.

I don't care about car specs or colors. I'll repaint them myself if need be. I just want the cars.

WANT:

HAVE:
Takumi Fujiwara - Toyota SPRINTER TRUENO GT-APEX (AE86) ’83
Bunta Fujiwara - Subaru IMPREZA Sedan WRX STi Version V ’98 (as close as the game gets since there is no coupe version)
Ryosuke Takahashi - Mazda SAVANNA RX-7 INFINI III (FC) ’90
Keisuke Takahashi - Mazda éfini RX-7 Type R (FD) ’93 - Thanks to kyparamies
Kenta Nakamura - Nissan SILVIA Q’s AERO (S14) ’93 - Thanks to K24Boosted
Iketani Koichiro - Nissan SILVIA K’s (S13) ’88
Itsuki Takeuchi and Wataru Akiyama - Toyota COROLLA LEVIN GT-APEX (AE86) ’83 (as close as the game gets)
Kenji - Nissan 180SX Type X ’96
Takeshi Nakazato - Nissan SKYLINE GT-R V·spec II (R32) ’94
Shingo Shoji - Honda CIVIC SiR-II (EG) ’95 - Thanks to flybynighter187
Mako and Sayuki - Nissan SILEIGHTY ’98
Kyoichi Sudo - Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution III GSR ’95
Smiley Sakai - Honda INTEGRA TYPE R (DC2) ’99
Seiji Iwaki - Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution IV GSR ’96 (as close as the game gets)
Tohru Suetsugu - Mazda Eunos Roadster (NA Special Package) ’89
Daiki Ninomiya and Tomoyuki Tachi - Honda CIVIC TYPE R (EK) ’98 - Thanks to flybynighter187
Kyoko Iwase - Mazda RX-7 Type R (FD, J) ’93
Nobuhiko Akiyama - Toyota ALTEZZA RS200 ’98 (as close as the game gets)
Sakamoto - Suzuki Cappuccino (EA21R) ’95
Aikawa - Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution V GSR ’98 - Thanks to kyparamies
Ichijo - Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution VI GSR TOMMI MAKINEN EDITION ’00 (or Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution VI GSR '99)
Kozo Hoshino - Nissan SKYLINE GT-R V·spec II Nür (R34) ’02
Toshiya Joshima - Honda S2000 ’01 (as close as the game gets) - Thanks to flybynighter187
Shuichi Shigeno - Toyota SPRINTER TRUENO GT-APEX (AE86 Shuichi Shigeno Version) ’00 (not in the series but it's a custom car for the creator)

I hope I can do business with all of you. At some point I'll start looking for the manga cars but for the time being I'll stick to the anime.

Pulled a couple of them from the UCD the last couple of days. Crazy how I've never seen these cars before and now that I posted this thread they are showing up.

Last edited:
I have one, I'll trade for a Focus RS WRC 07 '08 or IMPREZA WRC 2008 '08. Let me know if you are interested.

Cheers

I have one, I'll trade for a Focus RS WRC 07 '08 or IMPREZA WRC 2008 '08. Let me know if you are interested.

Cheers

Sorry, that's a bit lopsided for an older RX-7.

I also have one and am looking for the MotorSports Elise. PM me if interested.

I don't have that specific Elise but I have the Elise '00, 111S '03, Sport 190 '98 or the 111R '04.

Last edited:
Shingo Shoji - Honda CIVIC SiR-II (EG) ’95
Daiki Ninomiya and Tomoyuki Tachi - Honda CIVIC TYPE R (EK) ’98
Toshiya Joshima - Honda S2000 ’01 (as close as the game gets)

I have these, do you have a TK ZZII?

Daiki Ninomiya and Tomoyuki Tachi - Honda CIVIC TYPE R (EK) ’98

I have these, do you have a TK ZZII?

Yes I do. How about the Trueno for it?

Initial D Fanboy TOO! WOO. Impreza always with me :P I have it repainted in Sonic Blue Mica. I'll send it tomorrow since I got School tomorrow -_-

Initial D Fanboy TOO! WOO. Impreza always with me :P I have it repainted in Sonic Blue Mica. I'll send it tomorrow since I got School tomorrow -_-

All right, just make sure it's specifically the Sedan WRX STi Version V ’98. What would you like in return?

Edit: Scratch that, I just got it in the UCD! First time I've ever seen it. No need to send yours. What else do you have to offer?

Last edited:
i have

Nissan 180SX Type X ’96
Honda CIVIC SiR-II (EG) ’95
Honda INTEGRA TYPE R (DC2) ’99
Honda S2000 ’01
Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution V GSR ’98

i want 2 matte or crome paint per car

Buddha, you might want to take a look at the Toyota Sprinter Trueno GT-Apex (S. Shigeno Ver.) '00 (http://www.mygranturismo.net/car_sheet.php?id=967) if you want to replicate Takumi's AE86 in the latter Stages of Initial D.

Whoops, disregard my post, just saw you had one already.

Haha no problem. Yeah I have that one but I want the original too. I don't know how rare it is but I know I've never seen it in my UCD.

i have

Nissan 180SX Type X ’96
Honda CIVIC SiR-II (EG) ’95
Honda INTEGRA TYPE R (DC2) ’99
Honda S2000 ’01
Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution V GSR ’98

i want 2 matte or crome paint per car

I don't have any chromes to offer but I do have mattes. We can probably strike a deal.

Sorry for multi-posting but I'm looking to get all this done quickly. Anyone else have these to offer?

i still have these

I probably have all the cars you wanted, not at 0/0/0 though. By the way, for Initial D fans, our Initial D style touge League Season 3 has just started. Check out Legend of the Streets at Online Clubs and Leagues section.
https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/showthread.php?t=211585

They don't have to be 000 for me. I just like to have the cars. I'll check out the league too, it sounds fun. I'm not very good at drifting yet though.

i still have these

kyparamies mentioned all three of these cars before you so to be fair I'm working with him first. I'll keep you posted.

BuddhaRock
They don't have to be 000 for me. I just like to have the cars. I'll check out the league too, it sounds fun. I'm not very good at drifting yet though.

That's fine. Actually our league has very little drifting, it maybe a technique used, but it's mainly grip racing on roads which are really narrow.

That's fine. Actually our league has very little drifting, it maybe a technique used, but it's mainly grip racing on roads which are really narrow.

Hmm. Then I'll definitely give it a look. Thanks for the heads up. :)

I've got the 180SX Type X 96' in Midnight Purple Pearl. Do you have any birthday tickets?

Edit: Just picked up a S2000 01' in Grand Prix White also.

Last edited:
Send me a FR. I'll send the 180sx for free.

That is very generous of you. Thank you.

Pulled a couple of them from the UCD the last couple of days. Crazy how I've never seen these cars before and now that I posted this thread they are showing up.

Last edited:
Back