Initial D Anime Cars

• Thread starter BuddhaRock
  • 80 comments
Well the OCD gave me Takumi's Trueno. LOL. The ones that are proving to be the most elusive are the 2 RX-7s and the Silvia Qs.

Trying to get as many of the Initial D cars as possible. There's so many variations that it's hard to keep track of them all. I have almost 700 cars and am willing to trade anything within reason. I don't have any tickets but I have plenty of paints, suits, helmets and cards (Including the DLC ones). Let me know what you guys want.

I don't care about car specs or colors. I'll repaint them myself if need be. I just want the cars.

WANT:
Keisuke Takahashi - Mazda éfini RX-7 Type R (FD) ’93
Kenta Nakamura - Nissan SILVIA Q’s AERO (S14) ’93
Kenji - Nissan 180SX Type X ’96
Shingo Shoji - Honda CIVIC SiR-II (EG) ’95
Nobuhiko Akiyama - Toyota ALTEZZA RS200 ’98 (as close as the game gets)
Kyoko Iwase - Mazda RX-7 Type R (FD, J) ’93
Toshiya Joshima - Honda S2000 ’01 (as close as the game gets)

HAVE:
Takumi Fujiwara - Toyota SPRINTER TRUENO GT-APEX (AE86) ’83
Bunta Fujiwara - Subaru IMPREZA Sedan WRX STi Version V ’98 (as close as the game gets since there is no coupe version)
Ryosuke Takahashi - Mazda SAVANNA RX-7 INFINI III (FC) ’90
Iketani Koichiro - Nissan SILVIA K’s (S13) ’88
Itsuki Takeuchi and Wataru Akiyama - Toyota COROLLA LEVIN GT-APEX (AE86) ’83 (as close as the game gets)
Takeshi Nakazato - Nissan SKYLINE GT-R V·spec II (R32) ’94
Mako and Sayuki - Nissan SILEIGHTY ’98
Kyoichi Sudo - Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution III GSR ’95
Smiley Sakai - Honda INTEGRA TYPE R (DC2) ’99
Seiji Iwaki - Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution IV GSR ’96 (as close as the game gets)
Tohru Suetsugu - Mazda Eunos Roadster (NA Special Package) ’89
Daiki Ninomiya and Tomoyuki Tachi - Honda CIVIC TYPE R (EK) ’98 - Thanks to flybynighter187
Sakamoto - Suzuki Cappuccino (EA21R) ’95
Aikawa - Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution V GSR ’98 - Thanks to kyparamies
Ichijo - Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution VI GSR TOMMI MAKINEN EDITION ’00 (or Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution VI GSR '99)
Kozo Hoshino - Nissan SKYLINE GT-R V·spec II Nür (R34) ’02
Shuichi Shigeno - Toyota SPRINTER TRUENO GT-APEX (AE86 Shuichi Shigeno Version) ’00 (not in the series but it's a custom car for the creator)

I hope I can do business with all of you. At some point I'll start looking for the manga cars but for the time being I'll stick to the anime.

Pulled a couple of them from the UCD the last couple of days. Crazy how I've never seen these cars before and now that I posted this thread they are showing up.

I've got them all. I'm looking for full sets of suits. Make me an offer.

Nobuhiko Akiyama - Toyota ALTEZZA RS200 ’98 (as close as the game gets)
Kyoko Iwase - Mazda RX-7 Type R (FD, J) ’93

I'm pretty sure that I have all of the above. Make me an offer and we have a deal.

Great minds think alike. I did the same thing for GT4. Definitely will do it here for GT5. Mind if I FR you guys and join you?

cby82
Great minds think alike. I did the same thing for GT4. Definitely will do it here for GT5. Mind if I FR you guys and join you?

Just come and check out the thread, season 3 just started and will last 3 weeks.

there is a couple more if u are keen
eg
blue mr2 gts
red suzuki cappuccino
white celica gt4

dunno the driver names but appeared in the anime

I have. I'm an anime fan. That is highway racing. A good contrast to mountain road racing. Both are nice!

i'll send you these 2 for 5 matte or colorshift paints.

i'll send you these 2 for 5 matte or colorshift paints.

5 total or 5 per car?

Sounds like a good deal, just make sure they are the models as written.

Also, on the S2000 '01 make sure it's not the EU, US or Type V version. It should just be Honda S2000 '01.

Thanks man!

I'll double check before I send. I think I checked when you first posted, and that's what I had. I'm not sure why they needed 50 variations of the same car.

I'll double check before I send. I think I checked when you first posted, and that's what I had. I'm not sure why they needed 50 variations of the same car.

I think it's due to regional regulations. American cars have emissions regulations on them. I don't know if they went that deep into it for standard models but that's usually why they do that.

Hey Buddha. I had a trade set yesterday so I couldn't send a car. What are you missing now?

Do you have either of the specific RX-7s I mentioned on that list? Those 2 seem to be the most elusive.

Anyone? Only 5 cars left that I need. The two specific RX-7s (MUST BE THOSE MODELS) are the two I want the most.

Hey Buddha, just checked my garage and noticed I have the rest of the cars you're missing. Would you have any of the remaining 20 or so of the cars I'm missing. I'm looking at the Infiniti FX45 Concept '02, Volkswagan New Bettle Cup Car '00, and Mitsubishi HSR-II Concept '89 for example. Check out my garage and let me know (PM me). We might be able to help each other out.

Hey Buddha, just checked my garage and noticed I have the rest of the cars you're missing. Would you have any of the remaining 20 or so of the cars I'm missing. I'm looking at the Infiniti FX45 Concept '02, Volkswagan New Bettle Cup Car '00, and Mitsubishi HSR-II Concept '89 for example. Check out my garage and let me know (PM me). We might be able to help each other out.

You know you can get an HRS-II by getting all silvers in the on the iB license right? Aside from that, without having to spend a while trying to figure out what you're missing from your garage, what are you missing? :)

I think it's due to regional regulations. American cars have emissions regulations on them. I don't know if they went that deep into it for standard models but that's usually why they do that.

I know why they have so many IRL, just dont see the need for all in the game.

Also, I just sent the Honda S2000 '01

Back