Initial D Anime Cars

• Thread starter BuddhaRock
  • 80 comments
You know you can get an HRS-II by getting all silvers in the on the iB license right? Aside from that, without having to spend a while trying to figure out what you're missing from your garage, what are you missing? :)

I know, sadly there's one event that seems to elude me on iB... can't figure that bugger out haha. Here's the full list of tradeable cars I'm missing.

~ Infiniti FX45 Concept '02
~ Volkswagan New Bettle Cup Car '00
~ Mitsubishi HSR-II Concept '89
~ Hyundai Tuscani CCS '03
~ Mazdaspeed Atenza '05
~ Mazda6 Concept '01
~ Audi RS4 '01
~ Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution VIII GSR '03
~ Mazda RX-7 Type RS (FD) '98
~ Honda S2000 (US) '99
~ Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution GSR '92
~ Mitsubishi GTO SR '98
~ Toyota MR2 1600 G-Limited Super Charger '86
~ Honda Civic SiR-II (EG) '93
~ Vauxhaull Corsa Comfort 1.4 '01
~ Mitsubishi FTO GPX '94
~ Honda CR-X SiR '90

I know, sadly there's one event that seems to elude me on iB... can't figure that bugger out haha. Here's the full list of tradeable cars I'm missing.

~ Mazdaspeed Atenza '05
~ Mazda6 Concept '01
~ Audi RS4 '01
~ Honda S2000 (US) '99
~ Mitsubishi GTO SR '98
~ Mitsubishi FTO GPX '94
~ Honda CR-X SiR '90

I have the HSR but I've only just started collecting. It's 0/0/0. I can send you if you have tickets. Or can you wait?

BuddhaRock
Hmm, probably. I think I do have that, although I chose the other one 'cause it's the Type V and a '98. If they had a couple version of the '98 it'd be right.

Type V and Type VI mechanically is the same, the only difference between the two models is a slightly more aggressive rear spoiler in the Type VI.

Yeah I think that's an aspect of PD that is rather irksome. Too many versions of one car.

~ Mazdaspeed Atenza '05
~ Mazda6 Concept '01
~ Audi RS4 '01
~ Honda S2000 (US) '99
~ Mitsubishi GTO SR '98
~ Mitsubishi FTO GPX '94
~ Honda CR-X SiR '90

Sadly, the only one I have is the HSR-II but I want to keep that one. I'll try to silver all of the iB races so I can get another one and send it your way.

Type V and Type VI mechanically is the same, the only difference between the two models is a slightly more aggressive rear spoiler in the Type VI.

Makes sense. I'll see if I have the Type VI coupe.

Who sent me Kyoko's RX-7 Type R (FD, J) '93? I think it was KBoosted but I'm not sure.

Either way, all I have is Shingo's Civic left and I am done! Thanks everyone for the help, it's been a blast. I'll make sure to upvote all of you. :)

Last edited:
Enjoying the cars? I have the Civic as well but seems like someone is sending you the car in a few hours.

Try watching Wangan Midnight if you haven't already. It's an awesome show and will give you a few more cars to collect.

Enjoying the cars? I have the Civic as well but seems like someone is sending you the car in a few hours.

Try watching Wangan Midnight if you haven't already. It's an awesome show and will give you a few more cars to collect.

I am. Are you the one that sent me Kyoko's RX-7?

And the last part of your collection has been sent!

Shingo Shoji - Honda CIVIC SiR-II (EG) ’95

Has just left my garage on the truck to your place!

By the way, how did you know which YEAR the cars in Initial D are? Obviously there are SOME that were only released in a certain year, but most have multiple years.

cby82
By the way, how did you know which YEAR the cars in Initial D are? Obviously there are SOME that were only released in a certain year, but most have multiple years.

The wikipedia page about the characters and their cars.

Back